Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I don't eat at either one so I don't really give a shit.

BWW is the most overrated restaurant in my hometown. Takes 30 minutes for the dumb slut waitresses to get your wings, even though they're obviously fried way ahead of time. They spend most of their time standing by the bar chatting with each other. Unless Arby's cracks down on laziness, this is meaningless to me.

>Arby's cracks down on laziness

You should have laughed out loud the moment you typed that.

I haven't been to Arby's in like a decade. I wouldn't know.

One shitty restaurant is buying another shitty restaurant.

which one is worse?
I really don't know.

came here to post this

>Boneless Wings Meat Mountain

Sort of want...

Only been to BWW once, their wings were overcooked, decided to never go back.

Arby's is literally 'how many ways can we sell you a roast beef and cheese sandwich'.
Shit tier food.

I can't imagine it saving the place. When I was in high school, we'd swing by this place when they had nickel wings or whatever that ridiculous Tuesday special was, but now it's just overcooked wings in sauces that are uninspired.

It can't get worse than what BWW already is. Even though arby's gets shit, it does at least try changing up the menu from time to time.

Honestly after a few months I might consider going back if they fix
>wings being basically shit mcnuggets overcooked with sauce
>drink prices that are beyond dogshit levels of retarded
>menu not changing in what feels like 10 years

Who would have thought that the worst fast food place would buy the worst sit-down fast food place

Wingstop has better wings, and it's easier to do take out there as well. Few times my friends dragged me to BWW I was unimpressed.

How does RBees have any money to do this?

have you seen how much arby's charges you for shit

>worst fast food place
Arby's has really turned it around in the last couple years after Wendy's sold them.
And it's not actually ARBY'S that's buying BWW, but Roark Capital. They also own Carl's Jr/Hardee's, Jimmy John's, Auntie Anne's, and Cinnabon.

If you go during lunch and order off this menu they guarantee your food is there in 15 minutes or it's free

Isn't "snack" literally like two wings? I went here last year for lunch with my coworkers and it was unfathomable.

That pick two lunch isn't even much food for the price. And in terms of the combinations, they don't even seem to pair well. A 5.99 garden salad with... a garden side salad? What?

Snack is 5 wings, small is 10.

user.. I.. I'm thinking arby's

I'll take the Caribbean jerk buffalito with chips and salsa.

I took my grandpa there once. he didn't get out much so I thought it would be nice for him to go have lunch
he had a lot of dietary restrictions because his kidneys didn't work and it was really hard to find something on the menu he could eat

he settled on chicken soup. Then the waiter came out a minute later and said he couldn't have the soup because "it's still frozen"
so he just ate tortilla chips

I still feel bad about taking him there

I just googled it. Maybe they changed it, I dunno. Pretty sure the menu didn't specify the number of wings when I went there last week though.

I was always under the impression that they were weighed out instead of getting an actual number. I guess that's slightly better than expected, but 5 boneless is still probably 3 bone-in wings. And the boneless there are always mainly just breading anyways.

Still not a good lunch menu, in my opinion.

I can guarantee you the bone-in wing snack size is at least 5 wings.

Good, their CEO tanked their business by taking away traditional Tuesdays and replacing it with yet another boneless wing deal.

>If the cost of the supply is slightly more, we should ax the deal in favor of a item that cost marginally less on the back end.
>Oh hey less people are coming in and buying appetizers and drinks on Tuesdays, and were loosing a lot more money than we made by cutting cost!
>must be that our social media isn't strong enough

Hopefully Arby's can correct this braindead retards bad business strategy.

I went there once and tried to watch a hockey game. Their TV's are so dirty it looked like they were playing with 30 pucks.

>place that specializes in wings
>doesn't even give you whole wings
Into the trash it goes.