This is interesting

This is interesting . .. .

Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys. When it killed the turkeys, the people who had put all the money into the research wanted a payback so they put their heads together to figure out what to do with this product to get their money back.

It was a white substance with no food appeal so they added the yellow coloring and sold it to people to use in place of butter. How do you like it? They have come out with some clever new flavorings....

DO YOU KNOW.. The difference between margarine and butter?
Read on to the end...gets very interesting!
Both have the same amount of calories.
Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams; compared to 5 grams for margarine.
Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavors of other foods.

And now, for Margarine..
Very High in Trans fatty acids.
Triples risk of coronary heart disease ...
Increases the risk of cancers up to five times..
Lowers quality of breast milk
Decreases immune response.
Decreases insulin response.

And here's the most disturbing fact... HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY INTERESTING!

Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC... and shares 27 ingredients with PAINT.

Open a tub of margarine and leave it open in your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will notice a couple of things:

* no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should tell you something)
* it does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value ; nothing will grow on it.

Why? Because it is nearly plastic . Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast?

Share This With Your Friends.....(If you want to butter them up')!

Chinese Proverb:
When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Pass the BUTTER PLEASE

That's interesting, your story on the history of margerine is bullshit and you're a pathetic loser.

>Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavors of other foods.
>I like margarine over butter
>Period

There that it, there is no need to push your insecurities like a fucking vegan over everyone

Autism or schizophrenia?

Terminal virginism.

Facebook.

Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being a NUCLEAR BOMB and shares 27 ingredients with CATS!

Fixed your Facebook science post...

Big if true.

Margerine spreads on bread easier from the fridge cuz its too hot to leave butter out where i live

Pathetic little margarine eaters ITT, bet I could utterly destroy every single one of you without breaking a sweat

Margarine is fucking gross

I like how OP copied every Subheadline which were probably links for separate pages to cram as many ads as possible in this clickbait...

Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten Frenchmen.

>Margarine is an imitation butter spread used for spreading, baking, and cooking. Hippolyte Mège-Mouriès created it in France, in 1869. He was responding to a challenge by Emperor Napoleon III[1] to create a butter substitute for the armed forces and lower classes. It was later named margarine.

yes, but those soldiers and lower class people were chikens that died, so... checkmate meateater

Then why don't the plastic companies buy margarine and stick another molecule on?

H2O (water) is just ONE MOLECULE AWAY from H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) a poisonous substance that will KILL you!!!! STOP DRINKING WATER!!!!!!

pretty good evolution of dates t b h

>1988
>Not a coke fueled dance club bathroom fuck

Y'all children didn't believe your parents "how we met story" did you?

the 60's were pretty degenerate too though

This is one of the weird Fw: chain emails that older people get and pass around. I've seen my dad get some.

Funny read out of context though

Shut up you fucking virgins

>Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC... and shares 27 ingredients with PAINT.
>* no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should tell you something)
>* it does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value ; nothing will grow on it.
>Why? Because it is nearly plastic . Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast?
Literally fear-mongering pseudo-scientific bullshit.

In case anyone was wondering, margarine was actually made as a request by based napoleon III as a longer lasting, cheaper substitute to butter that the army and poor people could use. it was originally made from beef tallow and was tasty

it's called volcell, and it's a growing community thank you very much

>Trans fatty acids
You you problematic white person!

>le "one molecule away from plastic meme XDDDD"

Water (H2O) is one molecule away from being hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
Choke on your soy butter you fucking contrarian faggot

All I care is, people have been eating butter and dairy since before there was ciivilization. If it was ever bad for us, we have surely adapted to it and is no longer a problem. Margarine however is an entirely new thing, so some skepticism of its safety is warranted just from that alone.

No, it is one atom away from hydrogen peroxide, you fuck.

Old people

Objectively not true
There was a group of degenerates nobody likes at all but everyone else was conservative
Look up shit like the numbers on records sold back then and you will see that the more traditional music was on top of the charts

Climate change?

Scientist believe that we weren't eating dairy that long ago but it was something we started doing during famines but yeah, most of us can consume dairy just fine

Fuck, I gotta start dating again. Eating a butthole is hooooot

>Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Fwd: You won't BELIEVE the TRUTH about "margarine"!

who even uses margarine when butter taste better ? All other things aside.

Because its so much easier to spread it on bread?
And pretty much every old person fears cardiovascular diseases so they prefer oils over butter because science.

>Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC.
[Citation needed]
Furthermore water is one atom away from being hydrogen peroxide
Salt contains both chloride and sodium, both of which can kill in extremely small doses

>Because its so much easier to spread it on bread?
That's a total non-issue though. You don't have to leave your butter in the fridge. Just leave it out. Does the whole stick go bad before you use it up? Then leave out smaller amounts.

>>And pretty much every old person fears cardiovascular diseases
Yeah, but we've known for over two decades just how bad margaric acid is for you. It's far worse than butter is. But I guess it could be people who formed old opinions and never updated them as new information is known?

The real question is why do people feel the need to use butter on bread?
In most sandwiches it detracts from the flavour of the other ingredients and makes the sandwich impossible to heat

A piece of good bread, toasted, with just butter on it is amazing. And while I agree that it can detract from the flavor of some sandwhiches, I think it works well in most of them. I use the butter instead of a spread or condiment like mayo, mustard, dressing, etc.

>> makes the sandwich impossible to heat
What? That makes no sense. I make hot sandwiches with butter several times a week for lunch. What do you mean here?

every methyl group in your body and food is just ONE molecule away from being toxic methylmercury!!! please share and subscribe for more epic health facts

I wonder why you have to invent such bullshit abiut margarine, when you simply need to point on existing research?

>Very High in Trans fatty acids.
truth
>Triples risk of coronary heart disease ...
Also truth

The thing is, every lipid in our body has cis-configuration (a chemical term, appropriated by SJW). And introduction of trans-molecules messes with properties of membranes, causing health risks.

But we still use margarine because it`s cheaper.
And it seems that someone wants to discredit any legit criticism by inventing bullshit like
>Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC... and shares 27 ingredients with PAINT.

Nice clickbait, margarine a shit though

>Just leave it out
Doesn't help much in winter

>Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC
Not for nothing but a lot of stuff is one molecule away from being something else.

>a chemical term, appropriated by SJW
it's just a different term with the same latin origin moron

>a lot of stuff is one molecule away from being something else
Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to?

i dont care? lol

>introduction of trans-molecules messes with properties of membranes, causing health risks
Wrong! Certain animal fats are trans fats, yet they have excellent anti-cancer properties. Not a simple cis/trans distinction. Don't oversimplify!

diamonds are 0 molecules away from being coal

Hydrogen in water is just TWO neutrons away from being tritium which is RADIOACTIVE and will KILL YOU

Good thing I don't eat margarine.

I didn’t think anyone seriously ate margarine but thanks for all these useful factoids that I can share with 10 friends

these are all good guesses, i thought copypasta at first

Yes. It's called "uncommon sense for dummies".

>cis fatty acids vs trans fatty acids
>cis genre vs trans genre
>a different term
It's perfectly used in both cases. You're neither a SJW nor a chemist, are you?

Listerine was a floor cleaner to combat listeria and no one bought it so it rebranded as a mouthwash without even changing the formula

wtf i love butter now!

shouldn't eat margarine OR butter.

>Listerine
it's also acidic. terrible for teeth. don't use it.

>Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys
no it wasn't you butterboy

Obviously butter tastes better, but the rest of your arguments are shit.

Tallow is the best though

I just showed this to my nana. Just got back from our grandfathers funeral. Her response was, "nothing I haven't seen before"

>Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys.
Do americans actually believe this?

I know this is bait but is butter replaceable by margarine in every recipe? Like in cakes and stuff? Butter is expensive here and almost all American recipes use it.

>hurr fuck off giving people nutritional information about food my taste buds rule my life and dietary choices
Brainlet.