I just went to a cute little cafe downtown. I got a few macarons because I haven't tried them...

I just went to a cute little cafe downtown. I got a few macarons because I haven't tried them, and they're absolutely delicious. Veeky Forums told me they were bad, bland and only there to look good. why the lies?

Most of Veeky Forums is too poor/uncultured to eat macarons.

To ensure there are more for us.

is all the anti elitism on Veeky Forums actually fox and the grapes syndrome?

I'm italian so I'm naturally anti french, but good macarons are God tier, I must admit it.

we basically stole them for you desu.

didn't know that

Anyone who's had Laduree macarons knows they are god tier.
>Muh price
Indeed they're expensive. But you're not some kind of poorfag are you user ?

they're not really that good, if you want dessert, get a crepe or a tiramisu, hell, even a brownie

It's more the culture around them that annoys me: around here they're every 30 year old nouveau riche woman's favorite delicacy. People are way too snobby about (and pay way too much for) something that amounts to sugar on top of sugar with a bit of sugar in the middle.
They're alright, although I find them too sweet, but they're just not something that should be treated or priced that way.

>Laduree
There is one of these in my city. Is only the paris one good?

>not just baking your own macarons

>they're every 30 year old nouveau riche woman's favorite delicacy.
And what's wrong with that?

I have no idea I've only tried the Paris one since it's near my appartment.

I prefer Bouchon.

This, Laduree is the only place where I have had excellent macarons in the US, the majority of them are crap. They aren't even expensive either, as compared to other macarons sold in other pastry shops, they're in the same general price range that macarons are usually sold for. Totally worth it.

cause I'm not good at cleaning and baking makes a mess

Macarons are a pain in the dick to make, that's why they're so expensive in the first place

thatsabingo.jpg

They're dumb and have way too more of a sweet tooth than any other people who aren't children.

>nouveau riche
>dumb
rarely true

finding good macarons is hard
they're expensive and difficult to make so it's easy to imagine plebs trying to cheap out on them and then being disappointed
kind of like everyone i know who bought this gross fatty duck from the cheapo asian grocer once and now EWW I HATE DUCK SO GROSS AND FATTY

Not if they're women.

Especially if they're women. Men are dumb

>Watching a baking show
>Contestant calls them "macaroons"

>believing retards
of course it's good. expensive, but they're great

>eating tiny gay french hamburgers
wtf just eat a slider

Almost always true.

Thierrys?

No, Good Life Society.

that's the beauty of it

fuck off roastie

git gud

I've eaten them all, and I do think macarons are a bit too small.

You can buy macarons at fucking McDonald's

Too sugary

Had them in NYC, London, and Paris Laduree locations

fuck off sausage

>Not just making your own bakeries

Veeky Forums says these are bad? Huh.

I see them at most bakeries but I've only had them from one place where they were actually good. Oftentimes they're stale or otherwise shitty and basically garbage.

>he doesn't lie on the internet