Let's talk about your favorite sauces and condiments Veeky Forums, please no amerilards who dip their chips in ranch

Let's talk about your favorite sauces and condiments Veeky Forums, please no amerilards who dip their chips in ranch

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=Fry Sauce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranch_dressing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Covers his fries in mayo
>Thinks he is superior to ranch users

Ok

I know this fat bitch who's "vegan" and complains about being fat yet drenches her salads with ranch sauce and gulps it down with a coke.

Anyway, I use a little bit of this sauce on almost everything I eat.

mayo > ketchup on chips

Tapatio + Tabasco. I find it's the perfect balance of heat to vinegar. For fries or "chips" lmao I'll just use salt and apple cider vinegar.

Who the hell dips their freedom fries in ranch? I've lived in the heart of the fattest state in the union for 30 years and I have never seen this done. I've seen Katsup,mayo,mustard,bbq,honey mustard, ice cream shakes (this is amazing btw) but never ranch.

I love ketchup. On eggs, potatoes, burgers. Don't use it on steak but I eat one of those 3 things every day so I go through a bottle a week

yuro mayofats have no room to criticize murrican ranchfats.

Besides, the only think you should be dipping your fries into is hot sauce of buffalo sauce.

I went someplace once where they gave us buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing for the fries. It was great.

>Who the hell dips their freedom fries in ranch?
College kids born after 1991.

Buffalo sauce is a trash condiment for trash people. It was literally invented by an old lady out of spite for her lazy, bitch-ass son. Nachos have a stronger claim to fame as last-minute drunk munchies.

>caring and knowing this much about Murricano diarrhea sauce

>literally
Are you a thirteen year old girl?
Get yourself away, the Kardashians are on.

Why do people (especially americans) use the word "literally" so often? Do they even know what it means?
>omg I literally put ranch sauce on everything

The Kardashians have too much class to eat buffalo wings.

Faggots mainly.
It's also a sign of a limited vocabulary.

Terminal shit taste all around dude.

He used the correct definition if you're going by that account of the origin of buffalo wings. Its history is still disputed though.

>definition
Your reading comprehension fucking sucks.

Usage, definition, whatever. You're the autist complaining about irrelevant diction on a cooking board.

Why, tzatziki, of course. Goes well with chips as a dip, and with meat as a sauce.

Can't go wrong with it, especially when it's home made.

If im at a restaraunt ill dip my fries in ketchup. If im at home ill dip them in a mix of bbq and ketchup.

The only non-pleb sauce this thread will ever see.

my man

>all the fucking plebs ITT

Hummus is the king of condiments.

Delicious but not a condiment. Condiment is a sauce you add to a dish, where as hummus IS the dish.

>not bbq and honey

>Not using Honey BBQ

I seriously don't get the hate for ranch. It's just as calorie dense as mayo.

Malt vinegar is the superior condiment for fries

Its not about calories its just that ranch is gross

Shit yes it is.

What a stupid fucking bitch. The epitome of proof by example does the cause no justice. She simply makes vegans look bad.

That said, this mayo is fucking delicious.

that company got sued for false advertising.

What did they advertise that was considered false?

>katsup
yep, flyover confirmed

I think the definition of mayonnaise in the us requires the use of eggs

my fucking nigger here knows whats up

Oh, kek. I didn't realize it was a vegan meme brand.

Seeing "flyover" in everything isn't healthy user.

The only ketchup I will dip my fries in.

One lonely brit-post lost in a sea of nonsense.

Salt and Malt Vinegar is the only true answer. The chips need to be fried in lard too and be relatively thick-cut.

Godsent

frites > chips

I started using this about a year ago and I'm loving it. It goes with so many dishes

Agreed

>egg free
>JUST mayo
???

I use bbq sauce you fish and chips eating faggot

Garlic mayo is god-tier.

inb4 some guy says he only dips his shit in homemade aioli

fuck you I like basic shit

based

>aioli
>literally just garlic, salt, and oil
>not as basic as it gets
lel

Fry Sauce>>>>>>>>>Ranch>>>>>BBQ>Honey Mustard>>>Ketchup>>>>>>Tartar Sauce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mustard.

Extra garlic aoili chips, fish yum

what's fry sauce

There's no such thing as non-garlic aioli. That's like saying oil mayonnaise.

>He doesn't know

My God in Heaven, just click this.

letmegooglethat.com/?q=Fry Sauce

Patat Oorlog is my favourite way to eat chips/fries.

As for a single, multi-purpose condiment, I'd probably have to go with simple habanero hot sauce - as in maybe a bit of garlic and salt as flavourings - just a nice balance between heat, acidity and flavour.

I suppose that's why he said "extra." Literally only 6 words in his entire post and you somehow missed one.

But there is the possibility of extra-garlic. Extra garlic in aioli (or whatever dialect of French, Spanish, or any of the in-between states you choose to type or pronounce it in) works way better than adding extra oil to mayonnaise.

I thought he meant an extra amount of garlic aioli, not an extra amount of garlic in the aioli.

Yeah... looking at the abortion you had to decipher, I guess you get a pass... this time.

Oxymoron

I like tartar sauce on fries.

Eurofags dip pomme frite into aioli. All fine.

Americans dip fries into what amounts to an herbed cerma and everyone freaks out.

*crema

>pretending mayo is any better than ranch

knight yourself

>chips in ranch

fucking gross. i'm white and i'm from the US. no one i know does this. no one.

best sauce coming through

Home made Mayonnaise is way better than shart-sauce.

>knight yourself
what did he mean by this

Duck fat is better.

For me, it's aioli if I know the place makes good shit, or tartar sauce. Sometimes ketchup is good, because americuck.

Man, if it's a shit fast-food chain that has honey mustard, that's pretty good too.

Posting god tier sauces

>just mayo
>egg-free

wat

>dip their chips in ranch
I've never seen a single person ever do this.

Euro here, whats so bad about ranch dressing. Never had it myself, but it doesnt sound too terrible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranch_dressing

Acceptable. But if you talk shit about fries and tarter sauce then we'll have a problem.

you forgot the yolk

But some people do, in fact, put ranch sauce on everything

more like JUST mayo lmao

l-lewd

Like most of our cuisine it is ruined by over use, cheap products and corn syrup.

I want to fuck that Giraffe

Not necessary.

but the stuff is way better with it.

The oil is a garlic delivery mechanism. Egg gets in the way.

>not mixing sun dried tomato paste and ketchup
>all these plebs who fell for mayo meme

>freedom fries
>union
>Katsup

I like Sriracha mixed with honey.
2 parts sriracha 1 part honey usually does the trick.

I've never done it with Sriracha but honey mixed with smokey hot sauce is dope as fuck.

This, or season salt/chicken salt.

This. Everything else is too sugary or too fatty

M A L T
V I N E G A R

French dressing, goes well on BBQ chicken, salad, and cottage cheese

Dutch fries condiments are best condiments.

The two God-tier variants are Patat Speciaal and Patatje Oorlog. They're a half-half mix of mayonaise (proper wholesome mayo) and European currysauce/Indonesian peanut sauce respectively, slathered over the fries and topped with chopped raw onions.

I personally like to eat my fries with a serving of sambal. Sambal Brandal is the best in my opinion. Sweet and flavourful, without being too overpoweringly hot like the Madame Jeanette based Surinaman ones.

Samurai sauce.