Is lemon juice/zest, soy sauce and sugar enough for a decent stir fry? I've got cornstarch to thicken it too

Is lemon juice/zest, soy sauce and sugar enough for a decent stir fry? I've got cornstarch to thicken it too.

All I've got in the house

I'd say you're fine

I usually do red wine, black vinegar, soy sauce, chile paste and corn starch with mine.

Sure, that would make something passable.

Get some pic related next chance you get.

You mean like, to fry meat and/or veg in? Or by itself?
Might seem like a stupid question but here you never know.

I passed an Asian market today knowing I'd be making a stir fry and didn't think to go inside
I'm making a chicken stir fry and this would be my sauce

>I'm making a chicken stir fry and this would be my sauce
I'm sure you're fine then. I've gotten by with just the noodles, a bag of mixed veggies, and the soy sauce, and it came out nice, if a bit plain.

Oyster sauce. And is your soy sauce dark or light? Belacan is nice, or any other fermented seafood thingy, like fish sauce

ditch the sugar and add some siracha.

Are you two stupid? Can't you read?

Take out the sugar, and yes that's a decent stir fry

just go to the store again if you want a good stir fry, you lazy piece of shit. Otherwise delete this pointless thread and make your shitty sugary piece of shit fry

It was 8 pm when I made the thread you stupid piece of fucking garbage

enjoy your shit then. nothing we can do about it

Ye your moms cunt isn't my first choice but it'll have to do.

b t f o
t
f
o

i want to believe there aren't creatures in the world that look like that, but i don't think i can

do you have any herbs or spices? red pepper flakes would be good too.

>soy sauce
Soy
SOY

S O Y
B O Y

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Looks like you've already made the stir fry by now.

Acid + savory + sweet is most of it down. All you really lack is spicy.

I do brown sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chili flakes, MSG, sesame oil, and corn starch. Holy hell, I love stir fries.

My favorite right now:

chicken
bell pepper
broccoli
zucchini