How the hell do i grill a burger and make it taste good?

how the hell do i grill a burger and make it taste good?

By frying it instead.

The superior burger cooking method.

Depends on cooking skills really. General tips: salt and pepper, high heat, flip once

This.

Dont cook them too long either. Burgers should have a little pink in them.

Burgers should only have pink in them if they were ground within 24 hours.

You need to manage the fat content to create perfect flame licking. That's how you cook a burger on a grill. Don't burn it, don't baste it.

What is the reasoning behind that statement? Honestly curious.

That's totally fucking wrong. You need fat saturation, but pink is a poison in ground beef. Plus, it's meaningless. You need to juice, you don't need some prime rib looking shit.

he gets his recipes from jack

I don't think frying actually makes a better burger, unless you plan on making a pan sauce. If you're using charcoal it gives more flavor, but also that the excess liquid drips through the grates which lets you get a better sear without burning it on a grill too.

If you like McDonalds as a flavor, fry your burgers.

Use a liberal amount of Tony Chachere's and don't overcook them.

the best way to cook a burger is to buy 75/35 ground meat, losely form a ball and smash it on a hot pan for 30 seconds, flip, smash again, flip, and put cheese on for 45 seconds.

try it

I have a dumb question, if i bought a pound of beef and cooked two patties and put the rest in the fridge, how long does it keep?

Salt it, don't overcook it, and use something sweet as a topping to balance with the bitterness of char.

Or as earlier people put it, just sear the fucker.

If you bought and cooked it the same day, two days tops. Try to cook it as soon as you can.

Depends how you put it in the fridge. Sealed in an air tight container it will last a few days. If it's not air tight, it will turn grey in a day or two and start to taste funky

Damn brother. Change your fridge settings; that shit should last around 5 days.

Is the grey bad? I had some frozen beef I used half of, then threw in the fridge for a week and a half or something like that.

When I finally got around to using it up it was grey except for a pink core in the middle. Tasted fine though.

Dont use storebought charcoal, use charcoal wood

make a small fire and cook it down to hot charcoal and put a grill grate directly above that, very close

its the best flavor

>Is the grey bad?
Not necessarily. That's just oxidation from being exposed to air.

Alright cool, thanks for letting me know!

>75/35
Where can i buy this overbeef

You can buy a hand-crank grinder for ten bucks and make it yourself.

>75/35
110% beef