What should I order Veeky Forums?

What should I order Veeky Forums?

Large supreme.

sure thing boss, this look good?

>not pan crust
What the fuck

Honestly i prefer the hand tossed over their deepdish/pan

This is the only time a year I order dominos, because their prices are only reasonable at 50% off.
It's still like $8 per pizza when it comes down to it, but that's much better than $17 + delivery.

I'm not really complaining, if fast food was still reasonably priced, I'd probably be fat right now.

How did I do?
btw afredo + chicken + spinach pizza is pretty good. give it a go

Isn't there a coupon for two medium 2 toppings for only 5.99 each or you can choose other crap as well. You fucked up!

it is literally only pennies away from that deal. just wanted to see if the 50% off was less and didn't want to go back to change it.
premo toppings/sauce are extra my dude. those 2 pizzas would have not have been 5.99 each anyways

You mean soggy crust?

pan pizza is a meme user

Twenty dollar bills...

Pepperoni, jalapeno, and tomato with Brooklyn style crust

Looks like a pretty good order. I'd like to see pictures of those pizzas when they arrive please

PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA
YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

BLACKED

How degenerate is it to get ranch or bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce?

I got alfredo and white sauce on my two pizzas. Nothing triggers me like sweet tomato sauce so I don't even give these chains the chance.

brooklyn style pizza, extra sauce

does dominoes give anyone else the worst gas? like when I cup into my hand and fart into and smell it, it makes me nauseous and somehow lingers for a whole DAY in the room. sometimes after eating dominoes and I fart under the cover I can still smell it even after a few days

I don't get it, its amazing

Delete this

>double cheese
>all the toppings I like
>parmesan and asiago added
Just $7.99 hard to beat that for 470 calories a slice. Can anyone build a better one than this? The Extravaganza one seems to be best. I wish there was a way I could request extra garlic seasoning on the crust but I'm too autistic to call in and request it.

Does anyone have experience with the different sauces? I've never had the Hearty Marinara, Garlic Parmesan or Alfredo. What's the difference between the marinara and the regular red sauce? I assume BBQ and Ranch is as disgusting as it sounds.

Garlic Parmesan is overly salty but I still get it like half the time including this time because I'm retarded. Alfredo is good.

wish they had a pesto sauce desu

Why do spics call it "peeksa"?

Hm okay. I'll probably just get 2 mediums for 5.99 each and try one with regular and light and see which I like more. Or I could try the Hearty Marinara.

I got a 16'' brooklyn with bacon and mushrooms on it. No reason not to go big when it's half off, maximize savings.

There should be a way to order extra garlic oil online, I see orders asking for it come in all the time.
And if not, there's always dip cups, packaged little dishes of garlic oil for 50 cents.
Where do you live? Most dominos I know of don't carry extra large dough anymore, or stretch 16" brooklyns.

Brooklyn style memphis BBQ because I am a fat fuck and I'm about to be a happy fat fuck.

Extra cheese
Double pepperoni
Onions
Green Peppers

I went with bleucheese.

>atleastitsnotranch.mov

Got a pan and a handtossed.

>pick it up
>"wow this looks/smells great"
>already feel kind of queasy by the second slice

And then I ate a third slice anyways.

>bleu

That is why I hate chicken. We have to weigh all the ingredients out, and I always feel like the customers get fucked by it. Also, I work at Dominoes, ama.

Hearty Marinara has chunks of veggies in it and more spices.

Sausage, mushrooms, and peppers. Ordering more than one meat on a pizza identifies you as a massive faggot.

Am I right in never ever getting anything even a little different as a topping? Only pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, bacon, green pepper.

If my food jobs are something to go by, all the lesser used toppings are old as fuck. People saying they get chicken or bleu cheese makes me sick.

>pepperoni, sausage, bacon
How do you taste anything on the pizza then? How can you taste the green peppers or mushrooms, as anything other than an afterthought?

>I ate an entire pizza today, it had green peppers and mushrooms on it, I must have gotten my vegetables! I eat healthy!

>having broken taste buds

medium pepperoni and maybe a desert

*dessert

(that's my go to)

I like the cinnamon twists. I hate that all pizza places that those shitty brownies/cookies, the cinnamon sticks/twists/knots/etc are always the best.

$6 is a lot for something I can easily eat in one sitting, though :(

Why so many toppings? I feel that 2 is perfect and three is the limit on pizzas. Any more and the pizza falls apart in your hands and there is less cheese and it's just a mess.

Why does your guy's chicken taste so rubbery and shit compared to papa johns and pizza huts grilled chicken? I did a 50% off dominos thing before and got my usual pizza hut order (pan, mushrooms, grilled chicken, onions) and the chicken made me never want to order from you again. I was scared any other topping I try (other than pepperoni because who can fuck that up) would be the same.

I think pizza hut's is like 3 dollars and you get 10 sticks (always order an extra thing of icing btw). Then eat either 3/3/4 or 5/5 and then you have a dessert everytime you get another 2-3 slices of pizza for a later meal!

Why the fuck can't I see the prices of the items before I put them in my cart and go to checkout?

Although I would never be caught dead eating dominos, it's really nice seeing them give out deals like this during finals. Good on them

pizza hut vs pap johns vs domino's

HOW SAY YOU?

Hut > Johns > Dominos

Dominos has shitty crust, shitty toppings, and shitty sides.

Marketing tactic. If you can see the price as it builds up you'll be more likely to try and jew them as much as you can. By the time you're done with everything you don't want to repeat it, so Dominos jews you instead.

I don't know how lazy the average person is, but I always go back and edit/remove shit.

So would I, but it works for enough people. Expedience is a hell of a drug.

>Robyn
will she be a qt?

With an improperly spelled name she's either a slut or racially mixed.

Now with that name.

Haven't tried the Hut in years.
Just assumed it kinda sucks.

Hut has nice flavored crusts and can't go wrong with stuffed crust either. The toppings are pretty good, i'd say on the same tier as papa johns. But their wings are just the absolute best.

And good prices all around. Lots of coupons usually, and if you sign up for the hut lovers thing you can get a free medium or free large at 200-250 points respectively which is nice I guess. I always make my family order on my account without telling them why, so I can get free pizzas.

She was a white fatty

>green peppers
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Honestly, nothing beats their 7.99 3-topping deal

>delivery not available at your location
WTF they are literally like 2 miles down the road from me.

You live in the bad part of town

that's the manager on duty's name, not the driver

Why is pan pizza always so much more money?

Lol what

I like pan, but Domino's pan is utter shit.

Domino's>John's>Hut
Hut is super greasy shit which makes me sick every time I eat it
John's is alright, but never really leaves me with much to remember
Domino's has suprised me at how they've improved. Every thing is bretty gud. Not great, but quite good for the price if you pick it up.

I used to live next to Evanston in Cincinnati. There is literally a half a mile stretch with no bus stops. Thankfully one did stop and pick my dumb white ass up because I was about to die. :(

I've noticed my morning shit smells notably worse after having a dominos the night before