Let's talk Dew, often mocked as being the drink of choice of neets and gamers...

Let's talk Dew, often mocked as being the drink of choice of neets and gamers, but surely at least one flavor is a guilty pleasure of anyone who likes the occasional fizzy pop. So which flavor is yours? For me it is Voltage. Mountain Dew Voltage is charged with raspberry citrus flavor and ginseng. Despite its powerful sounding name, Voltage only has slightly more caffeine than regular Mountain Dew.

Don't fall for the soda jew.

EEEEWWWWW!!! mountain dew?

Classic green Dew is the only one that's consistently good. The other flavors all taste too sweet.

Moutain dew is some rancid shit. Can't enjoy it whatsoever.

Baja Blast

this shit is best out of the can with the lid partially open or ice cold from a fountain through a straw

The white cummies looking one.

I like black cherry kickstart, fight me

>tfw brittle bones from too much soda consumption

Or maybe not fight me

Red mountain dew is one of the best soft drinks ever made.

Stop eating fast food
Stop drinking soda
The list goes on...

Fuck off varg no one gives a shit

Baha Blast and livewire.

I drink one normal mountain dew a year as a ritual. Any other time I'll drink one of those maybe once every few months.

>black cherry
ISHYGDDT

I bet you liked the lime one too, faggot.

a long time ago I decided to stop drinking pop

That was years ago and I have cheated here and there, but overall I've been pretty consistent.

My point being is that almost every time I've cheated on this resolution it's been Mountain Dew. I know it's disgusting but fuck I love it. Like every couple months I have to slam 3-4 of some meme flavor of Dew.

All of em are good with cherry rush being mediocre
Except for that spicy flavor they released. The fuck are you retarded? Who the fuck wants spicy fucking soda? Disgusting, marketers had a bit too much cocaine that day

The only Dew I do.

Who even drinks soda anymore, it's like the cigarettes of this generation

I've liked all the flavors I've tried aside from the normal one, but I don't think they even make diet versions of any aside from regular so I rarely drink them.

I saw diet code red the other day at the store

Trips speak the truth.

Did they stop selling pitch black again? I can't find it anymore.

>it's like the cigarettes of this generation
delicious?

Posted it before one time but that kickstart recharge blood orange is some good shit

Due to my brittle bones I have no choice but to suffer your abuse.

t. irish so only flavour i can get is lime

>22
>drink an entire can of soda and feel like shit

can't do it anymore. But baja blast probably.

I drank alot of different mountain dews with 190 everclear and it's hard to stomach most except for the original

Mountain Dew is the only soda where the real sugar version tastes worse than the version made with corn syrup.

For me it's Bang's, the original east coast club sandwich

The only mountain dew/energy drink I like is this bad boy right here.

My nigger

Best flavor. I hope they bring it back in stores.

I drank DewSA a bunch over the summer but haven't seen it in stores lately.

Has anyone tried Holiday Brew? Picked up a bottle of it. Trying it tomorrow.

Mountain Dew, huh? I'll say that I never go for the original flavor, I tend to go for Voltage myself. Tryin that Holiday Brew now, it's just half-n-half of regular and Code Red. It's not RED, so I don't mind it. Gonna try that new Game Fuel one because it's blue, see if it tastes any different from Voltage.

I remember this one Gamer Fuel that was like a turquoise green or whatever, tasted liked the leftover, sugary milk in your cereal, but carbonated. So gross. Also never get Solar Flare, tastes like DayQuil.

i had the holiday brew its alright kinda like a more citrusy reg mt dew but it no where as good as DewSA tho

"Let's talk dew" sounds like some retarded commercial, so the only talking i'll dew for you is that the turquoise one from tacobell is pretty gud.

Pitch Black
Original
Baja Blast
Dew-S-A
Any Game Fuel
Supernova
Voltage
White Out
Any Kickstart
Livewire
Throwback

probably

Original Pitch Black > LiveWire > Voltage >>>> other flavors > original >>>.shit >>>>>>>>code red

Sometimes I see the Game Fuel in stores and get a bottle. At least once every 2 years. Shit is otherwise disgusting.

BROMINATED

VEGETABLE

OILS

Is Code Red mountain dew with cherry added or is it just cherry?

Voltage is the only flavor dew that instantly goes flat as soon as you open it. When it does it just takes like candy water

Ah! Your picture tricked me!

Voltage sucks imo. Prefer Code Red and Holiday Brew.

Tastes good. Just Code Red with a bit more citrus.

Is this a fucking ad?

Every Veeky Forums post is an ad.

VAULT is the superior beverage

My nigga.

Vault was the absolute GOAT

Vault still exists? Why haven't I seen t anywhere?

Seriously. Nostalgiafags had to have Surge when Vault is the same thing, but with Vault you also get the diet + cherry flavors. Truly a soft drink catastrophe.

You can buy it on eBay for exorbitant amounts of money, otherwise no

Well fuck.

We need to meme Vault back. If mouth breeding reddit fucks can meme Surge back, we can meme Vault back.

>baha

Anybody who drinks any kind of soda is a SUBHUMAN.

I've been trying to find a box of this shit ever since I visited the US last year. Just let me an insane amount of money plz, I need my baja.

Voltage and pitch black take the cake.

>"meme Valut back"
I shudder at your use of the word meme. You're just as bad as the redditfags you're citing (given the state of Veeky Forums, you probably are one of them).

I like the new blueberry flavored one, have not tried the yellow one, is it good?

code red.

i never drink canned or bottled cold drinks outside of my crippling consumption of vodka and soda, but as a kid, i only ever ate fast food while travelling. my mom would travel for 15+hours per leg, and she'd only ever stop for food when she realised me and my brother had been sitting quietly in the back of the car for nine hours. we'd go to taco bell and get 99 cent burritos and code red mountain dew. it was ambrosia.

I like the Yellow one a bit more, but you know, it all depends on the person.

>uses the word correctly
>autism lord starts reeing out with le reddit buzzword

pathetic

the mango one ?

I like it more than Code Red, it almost feels less syrupy if that makes sense. That said it's no DewSA

blue is ok, i think they did a better job with the sucralose mix this time although eliminating that shit entirely would be preferable. yellow is really meh

You are not radical enough user

Only time I drink mountain dew is when I'm at taco bell and I get a baja blast.

>dew
>flavored chips
>skateboarding
>shades
>hat to the side
>bomb remote
I must admit, there is a lot of radical stuff going on in that picture.

Gamer Fuel > Code Red > the rest

BAJA BLAST
A
J
A

B
L
A
S
TSALB AJAB

its just their version of grape soda aka nigger jiuce

dubs of realness speaks