Warm drinks?

Whenever I'm on a diet, I used coffee to stave off hunger in the mornings, and then green tea in the afternoon to stave off hunger in the afternoon. Any advice for staving off hunger at night? Ideally a warm drink with little to no caloric content and of course warm.

Could just warm water like what the Chinese always drink be the solution?

piss

Piss

Piss

I enjoy black coffee. I'm a big fan of a fresh brew!

But I am interested in tea. What kind of tea should I get? I'm a little sick atm, but any tea would probably be soothing. Any tea with crazy alchemic properties that make me calm, that make me jazzed, they're welcome. I am curious about tea!

piss

Grain beverage AKA fake coffee, they're usually made with some combination of chicory and roasted barley, makes a very nice caffeine-free drink. Mugicha (barley tea) is another alternative. There are all sorts of tisanes you can look into, or just boil some grated ginger and add lemon juice and spices like cinnamon, fennel, and green cardamom to make your own drink.

i used to drink sleepytime tea and other herbal teas at night before bed

I have a wonderful evening meal/bedtime snack replacement beverage recipe! You take 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk, and then punch yourself in the cervix until you die you self absorbed cooze.

Just mix in some meth to any warm drink and you won't eat all day

a shot of warm rum with a bit of cinnamon

Chammomile tea is very nice at night

Save some cals and eat a banaber

Piss is what ur looking for

two ideas

> chamomile tea, or something containing chamomile

it may make you sleepy, so maybe don't drink if you're not planning to go to bed

> Could just warm water like what the Chinese always drink be the solution?

Hot water is something you either like or don't, if you're worried about calories but also caffeine, give this a shot.

> Ideally a warm drink with little to no caloric content and of course warm.

Depends on how late but since I live in the bitter cold here's how I do it

1800~2100:

Hot water, honey (NOT SUGAR), lemon. Use ginger if you like, my aunt does but I don't.

2100~2250:
Chamomile with honey (rock sugar if available)

>But I am interested in tea. What kind of tea should I get? I'm a little sick atm, but any tea would probably be soothing. Any tea with crazy alchemic properties that make me calm, that make me jazzed, they're welcome. I am curious about tea!

> a little sick atm

boil water, ginger, lemon, maybe some cinnamon if you like cinnamon, honey. Drink asap.

Mugicha is nice.

unironically hot chocolate

or Whiskey in black tea

Vegetable teas. Pic related, I drink these when I need to curb hunger and still get some satisfaction out of it.

>whenever I'm on a diet, I starve myself
That's not how this works and it's also why you have to keep "dieting" to maintain your weight.

I drink the ginger lemon tea when I'm sick too and it's the bomb

>Could just warm water like what the Chinese always drink be the solution?
Could you try it? Was this thread really necessary?

I would recommend going to an asian market and looking for some Genmaicha, green tea w/ roasted brown rice. It has a nice savory quality to it that you might appreciate as a coffee drinker.

If you find it isn't strong enough for your taste you might be more of a standard black tea guy. You can find the Yorkshire brand at most stores, I'd recommend that one.

I did and tap water tastes like metal. No I am not spending money on bottle water since if I'm gonna spend money I'm gonna spend it on something with flavor.

Guys, I looked up some non-caffinated teas on Amazon and this is what I found. I remember from my trip to Russia that they had an absolutely excellent raspberry ginger tea that was amazing.

What do you think of Yogi? Good or bad brand? Any better versions of this?

I really like the one with Valerian roots and Chamomile

You sound like a fag (or a woman), but if you want to get into teas look for teas on the internet and try them. Get a good set and learn how to brew each type of tea, slowly you will develop a list of favorite teas
Get the good stuff, I am not saying that all tea bags contain wood-chips, but things like Lipton are not the best, start with the asian stuff (Chinese, Burmese, Japanese and Indian)