Name a better spice, this shit goes good on anything and everything. I put it on fries, pizza, pasta, chicken, etc

Name a better spice, this shit goes good on anything and everything. I put it on fries, pizza, pasta, chicken, etc.

The blend I make myself, not buy out of a can

And the difference? Aside from your version probably costing more.

Better quality raw ingredients, obviously

Higher quality than the floor sweepings you like

>Not home made
>Must be shit

It taste good to me, and lots of people use it. I know that's not a great argument but you're basically stating that anything not home made is terrible, which is stupid.

Why does food breed so much elitism and cross-cultural resentment? What makes it so damn important

It's a good rule of thumb that the more compobebts something mass produced is made of, the more corners have been cut.

>What makes it so damn important
We all need food (or Soylent) to live.

I really don't know. Veeky Forums is seriously one of the angriest boards on Veeky Forums. I'm worried about the mental health of these people.

Monosodium glutumate. MSG.

/mu/ is worse. Much, much worse. Veeky Forums and /an/ are the kindest boards I've found so far.

Look at the ingredient list. If the first ingredient in the list is salt, your "seasoning" is trash.

/co/ used to be nice.

stocked shelves in a walmart in southwest louisiana. couldn't keep
this stuff on the shelves.
cajuns put this shit on everything, i guess.

I completely agree with OP
I was gonna post this shit last week when someone made this same exact thread, but with some other spice blend.
Shit goes with everything negros

Goya Adobo

>get the salt free version so I can use more without making food too salty
>it just has salt substitute instead of salt
why would they do this?

put that shit on popcorn

It's for people who need or want to cut sodium for medical purposes, not for people who want to use more without making their food saltier.

Old bay is better