Do you guys like Wendy's?

Do you guys like Wendy's?

I really enjoy their new s'awesome sauce. I need to find a recipe so I can make it when it inevitably disappears.

the wendy's girl meme made me stop buying wendy's food out of spite. buncha cunts you are

It's fine with the 4 dollar meal deal, but the value falls off especially if you want something with bacon on it. It quickly goes to 5 guys prices

mayo, ketchup, cayenne, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder
never had it but i guarantee that's pretty much it

Their food is okay but I refuse to eat there anymore because the one by me literally always fucks up my orders. Every single time. Fuck them.

the wendy's girl made me masturbate every day, so I no longer have the strength to go to Wendys

Just get your favorite cartoon show to mention it, then harass the employees when they they don't have it. Works every time!

Only thing I ever got there was spicy chicken, but haven't gone once since a chic-fil-a opened here a couple years back

I occasionally buy a single with cheese. and a baked potato

Wendy is seriously best girl

Also I freaking love their chicken hamburger

It used to me my favorite restaurant and I worked there a few years. They changed their ingredients about 8-10 years ago (long after I had left). White onion to red onion, new pickles, new fries, new buns...it's just not the same anymore. I still get a Baconator from time to time, but the Classic Single/Double is dead to me.

they are better now imo

Szechuan sauce?

Love them. My order is a number 2 with no onions. Large. And a side of nuggets.

Stopped going when the drive thru guy said he started to recognize me by my order.

my favorite order from them is the baconator dressed like a single.
when they did the change you mentioned is when I started to really love "normal" toppings.
my only gripe is that, they don't have mustard on the single, and if you ask for mustard. they go overboard with it. making it taste horrible. mustard is to strong of a flavor to add a lot

The spicy chicken is good. But Chik-Fil-A does it better. The burgers are meh, I prefer a whopper or the happy meal burgs from McD. The spicy nuggets were the only reason I went there.

Also even if they managed to do anything better than the competition I would probably avoid them for this reason alone

I like Wendy's but it's one of the few places that I regularly get two patties because it makes their burgers 500% better for some reason. Sometimes I feel guilty afterwards

The portobello mushroom melt is the best burger on the market. Shame its only available during limited offers. Tendies are good too.

That's funny, the wendy's meme girl made me go out of the way to order from there. The 4 for 4 is alright.

I hate their meme advertising.

i cant get enough of the baconator but the normal ones are bland as fuck and inedible

t. Wendy's marketing department

Post more Wendy memes

I wish I got paid to shitpost.

dare to dream user

I like their junior bacon cheeseburgers.

I like Wendy's, but I'm a poorfag that would rather cook my own food. Pretty much all fast food got too expensive for me, even the value menu items. The only thing I'll buy at Wendy's now is the crispy chicken sandwich, since it's still just $.99 and I'm sure it's one of those items Wendy's might even take a loss on just to get people to come and buy other shit with a higher profit margin along with it.

Yeah, me too. I bought fast food for the first time in years because of the memes and fanart. The 4 for 4 was pretty good.

I love their meme advertising.

Fuck yeah i love them Wendies!!!!

>no more spicy chicken nuggets
indefinitely D R O P P E D

shit sucks

they're shit tier
the only good item left is the frosty

I've been tempted just to see if they are actually decent, or if they are just cringey memester ladypedes trying to market their shit in the hip new ways. Only reason I really haven't is because the nearest Wendy's is fucking disgusting looking.

Their new pickles taste like shit

Farted in their restaurant and they told me to leave. Bastards. I was there for my grandma's funeral.

The flow of smug Wendy pictures destroyed my dick for a few weeks it was great

>no more Spicy Chicken Nuggets with the BBQ sauce
No way fag

>Chicken hamburger

What.

>shadman

>I need to find a recipe so I can make it when it inevitably disappears.
It's literally just this shit.

hilarious that putting the actual "Wendy" in their marketing made it blow up, hope the ad execs knew that she was gonna be mocked for being a fat cow

I would of did teh same ting.

She's got free Wendy's for life. I'd be a lardo, too.

Yeah, that's good shit, but they need the spicy nuggs back.

Their giant junior bacon is probably the only thing I go there for.