BINGE EAT WITHOUT GAINING WEIGHT

Hi everyone,

I want to tell you a secret about binge eating as much delicious junk food as you want without gaining weight for multiple days in a row. Please do listen if you are interested.

Basically, what you're going to be doing is called intermittent fasting in general, but specifically you are going to do 23.5/0.5 IF, which means you can eat as much in one day as you possibly can, but only within 30 minutes.

The few things at work here are:
A) obviously you can only fit x number of calories down your throat in 30 minutes

B) your stomach/duodenum/intestines can only absorb so many calories all at once before passing most of it out as shit

C) most importantly, your insulin is only spiked for 2-3 hours per day. when your insulin is low, you cannot GAIN weight, period. when your insulin is high. you cannot LOSE weight, period.

If you would like a detailed explanation of how this is measured and how it works on a biotic level, please just ask.

I'll be here for a bit to take any questions, but if you eat this way, I guarantee you will not gain any weight, and you will probably even lose some weight.

>which means you can eat as much in one day as you possibly can, but only within a period of time where you can't eat as much in one day as you possibly can
grats on being a decade behind the fad and the few points of momscience

there's no need for negativity. I can eat 2000-4000 calories in one meal depending on what i'm eating

how is bolting food fun

i would literally enjoy eating fruit or salad slowly more than bolting pure calories, idc how quickly i can shit them out

>Shove as much food into your face as humanly possible in 30 minutes
>Body digests basically none of it
>LMAO I ATE SO MANY CALORIES BUT I STAY SKINNY XDDDD
You're not gaining weight because your digestive tract literally cant work that fast, it's not processing any of it. You're basically eating one cheeseburger a day and nothing else then gloating about it.

you're as retarded as OP

idk, i love it to death, makes it feel very tasty and primal

i can't stand eating food slowly. it's like a permanent cock tease that leave me hungrier than when i started

i appreciate your input though :)

No, that person is correct. I'm shoving delicious food down my throat, and my body isn't processing it completely.

Thus you get all of the taste, with none of the weight gain.

Why would anyone want to gain weight? If you do, eat 6 meals a day instead.

like i said, you're both equally retarded

how is it retarded to want to binge eat but not gain any weight?

>suffer to binge eat
Isnt that some kind of eating disorder? Just don't binge eat.

Why don't you just bite food, chew it, then just spit it out.

>I'm totally sacrificing the enjoyment of food to feel absurdly bloated and then shit out everything without gaining nutrients
Why though?

>how is it retarded to want to develop a clinical psychological disorder and fuck up my ghrelin/NYY/leptin regulation while deluding myself i can't gain weight because of some momscience about my body not being able to process food
ya idk

i don't feel like im suffering

viable. slightly gross. less feeling of satiation

i never feel that bloated and i enjoy every bite

fasting for 23.5 fixes hormone insensitivities

>have the self-control of a 7-year-old American child with ADHD
>incapable of appreciating a slow, relaxing, healthy meal
>follow a strict dietary regime purely to indulge in a frankly disgusting and unpleasant habit
>can't even digest the food, so pays multiple times the same amount of money per calorie than a normal person would
>can't enjoy a meal with friends or family
>eating habits are literally repulsive to any normal person
>binge eating habit satisfies caloric requirements but is probably not nutritionally balanced, leading to various micronutrient deficiencies that worsen overall health

um... no... thanks...?

t. someone who weighs 110lbs and eats like a normal human being

fair enough, that is basically the same perverse spirit that makes you end up with poop on your peen tho

how difficult are your bowel movements op

effortless, because the food is partially digested

anal is cool

suit yourself but im not having any of those problems

2 is wrong, digestion will slow if you're eating infrequently, so you still get all the calories and nutrition.

With that said I do this. I eat at dinner only and i love it because you don't get that 10am and 2pm crash. You're high energy the whole day because basically all your digesting is happening at night.

>110 lbs
What are you, a 4-foot tall woman?

I’m 5’4 135 lbs and I’m trying to drop to at least 120lbs because I’m a fat pig. I’m on a 1600 calorie diet. Thoughts?

wtf. my sister is a bit under 90 lbs at a few inches over 5 ft. should i be worried?

Put knife on wrist and cut off body

You're body won't digest everything if you binge eat but that doesn't mean you won't gain any weight, just probably won't notice the little bit you do. If you binge eat sparingly you probably won't gain much of anything noticeable depending on how your diet is the rest of the week.

Manlet off your self

scale keeps dropping

my shits demonstrate to me that 50% of the calories im eating are not being absorbed

You misunderstand IF.
You fast for an entire day (only drinks and maybe small veggie based meals) one or twice per week, then pig out the next day.

She's 10-20 pounds underweight, depending on how far above 5 feet she is. 90 lbs is only a normal weight for someone between 4'3 and 4'9.

Go back to rebbit, famalamadingdong

>claims i misunderstand IF
>yet my scale keeps dropping

i'm going to have to give this diet a new damn name so all the elitists can go elsewhere

it's called the LAZY WEAK BINGE BITCH DIET

you binge
then you don't eat for 24 hours
then you repeat until the scale stops dropping

Again binge eating to going to be determined by a few things such as things burned daily and weekly, not to mention any exercise added will keep you losing weight.

i only burn a few hundred calories exercising
im eating thousands and thousand of calories per day
they aren't being absorbed
if i was eating 6 meals a day, id be fat as a house, like i was in left pic

Most people prefer actually enjoying food and taking time to appreciate it instead of wolfing it down like a somalian going down on a swedish woman
If it works in your case then good for you, but it's a very abnormal eating habit and shouldn't be encouraged

If you think left pic is "fat as a house," you've got some real body image issues.

>those giant slabs of raw onion

disgust.jpg

>Binge
>30 minutes
Words have meanings.

195 lbs and 26 bmi is fat.

our ancestors were 120lbs.

i am just trying to help but i do agree that anyone can do as they please

mmm i actually like raw onions but agree they should be cooked more. take this L in n out burger

I measure binge in terms of calories eaten, not length of time eating

Damn, you're making me feel bad because my weight fluctuates around 130 and I'm 5'2. What, do you want to be a size 4 or below?

how long does it take for autophagy to begin after eating? I do TRF and eat all of my calories within a 5 hr period. I run at nights but it's hard because my stomach is still full so I'm planning to try moving to 4 hr feeding periods and/or running before eating.

Hard to believe people like this actually exist. This fucking retarded OP posts some bullshit momscience to counter his lack of self control and then gets upset when nobody jumps on board. I need to learn to just hide this bullshit rather than get myself sucked into the stupidity.

Huh?

ok. my scale salutes you

autophagy is interesting and inconclusive. your body needs 2oz of protein per day, whether from food or from itself. it can come from leg muscle or loose skin. autophagy is occuring whenever you don't ingest protein

but you wont have any gains though? youre just going to be alone like before

your body won't just kick it out, it will sit in your guts for days, not everyone has speedy digestion

I have been doing that for over a year now and it doesn't work. At least for me.

>my shits demonstrate to me that 50% of the calories im eating are not being absorbed
its possible you are different, i don't think most people would just autoshit out their excess food intake

How long do you binge for?

What's the most you've ever eaten in one binge?

for binge eating, fat is better than sugar, since the liver is actually shit at processing it and you will just shit out 90% of it.
This is why caloriefags are subhuman retards. So don't forget to press S when they'll show up.

Get diabetes.

You can't gain weight 'cause you have no insulin. All that food turns into glucose your body can't store as fat, so you just piss the glucose out.

You can't gain much weight with the method OP is using. Only eating once a day means you're only getting an insulin response once a day and if he's eating his daily intake in one sitting there's no change it's going to be all broken down in that time frame and then as his body isn't have it's insulin raised up and instantly trying to convert the new calories to glucose, it's just going to burn off what's already there, so fat.

You lazy-ass fagmuffin could also simply just work out.

working out is an ineffective weight loss technique.

Weight loss is like 80% diet related.

just do psmf. Eat only chicken breast, lose tens of pounds weekly.