Name a better fast food restaurant than this

Name a better fast food restaurant than this
Protip: you cant

I can't.

Tbqh I prefer Burger King.

Hardee's

Whataburger tbqh

ITS NOT EVEN OPEN SUNDAYS

I've never been there so I can't say if it's good or bad, let alone name anything else

It is the highest tier fast food

>In n out
Ftw fagbois come at me.
>Inb4 any of your tired rehashed complaints about a place you flyovers have only seen on Veeky Forums

Burgerbox, chicken express

fatburger is better

in n out is fucking garbage. a step below trash like mcdonald's and carl's jr even. the bun and beef both taste like some plastic or rubber admixture was injected into it and the fries are fucking potato flavored paperboard.

Maybe but then they're both better than chic fil a
>So used to chemicals he doesn't know what fresh beef and potatoes taste like
Lel

Bojangles. Way better chicken biscuits.
The only downside is their sweet tea sucks.

>believing burger joints to serve legitimately fresh meat
the absolute state of californians
i bet you also buy chicken that has "antibiotic free" plastered all over it

>how dare you insult my meme burger, internet stranger

Came here to say this. Bojangles shits on Shit-fil-a.

>Military discount too

5 guys

Culver's
Double bacon butterburger with a side of cheese curds

Jack in the box is underrated. Their milkshakes taste good and the curly fries are to die for.

Hardees has a much larger and more flavorful chicken biscuit. If Chik-fil-A can't outdo a 3rd rate restaurant in the one field they limit their restaurant to, then why do they exist?

/thread

so not one good entree?

This.

Goddamnit, why isn't there a Whataburger in Colorado?

I only go there when it's 4am and I want a cheeseburger after work.

Penn Station

I'd say Taco Bell is a tie but I can't really name anything that is out and out better. Used to work at one in my teens, really is a decent sort of place

Can you get this at Chick fil a? No, I didn't think so.

CFA is hands down the best. Whataburger is close second. Power gap before you get to anything else.

5 Guys slightly edges it out just because Im not a huge chicken fan. But CFA has sweet tea which is impossible to find in most restaurants in the north.

I find it hard to believe adding sugar to iced tea is that rare.

adding sugar to the water while tea is brewing is not the same as adding sugar to your iced tea
there's tea and there's sweettea

You're right, I can't, Chik-Fil-A is by far one of my favorite fast food places out there. The only places I can really say come close are Zaxby's and, outside of Chicken, Five Guys.

Zaxbys duh

it's a lot more expensive though than a mcchicken and a few mcnuggies and value fries
5 goys is too expensive for what it offers

Not as good as Poopeye's.

I just want a picnic sized Bo Rounds and a Cajun biscuit with some sweet tea.

Zaxbys.

Not to be all rick and Morty
But their fucking sauce!
What is in tell me a recipe!

Is it BBQ and mayo and thousand island? And idk.

Its scary good tho.

(fuck)

This guy is right.
Zaxbys and taco bell are the top tier. With a shoutout to McDonald's double cheeseburger and nuggets, and Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches.
CFA's sauces are also way too sweet for me and subway is trash compared to Publix's subs and even has terrible dribk selections

>in-n-out
fuck off calicuck, in-n-shart aren't even that good

you haven't lived a full life if u haven't eaten at this place + stoned

sweet tea is terrible you dumb southern fat fucks

You poor, miserable soul. :(

>Taco Bell

Fuck off Cali cuck restaurants headquartered in California suck

Chick-fil-A has very boring batter with way too much salt. The texture is great and the chicken is always super moist (salt!), but the only flavor there is S A L T. No tang to complement it. No buttermilk in the batter, only milk. None of their sauces have enough tang/salt ratio to fix it. I grabbed the Polynesian sauce looking for some fukken sweet'n'sour respite and got a mouth full of salt and sugar with a tiny hint of asian flavoring.

I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming I went to a store that fucked up that day, but this shit's consistent.

The over-the-top, "Salutations Good Sir, how may I serve You this lugubrious day!" faux politeness is pretty uncomfortable too.

because we're oversaturated with upscale burger places. it's like we only get one or two chains per food stereotype and everything else is burgs.

we need stuff like El Pollo Loco far more than a whataburger.

>faux politeness is pretty uncomfortable too.

That fakeass smarmy shit is ubiquitous among the loony bible beaters in the south.

Whataburger.

I like CFA, and I'd argue they have some of the healthiest fast food options, but if I'm not taking my health into consideration, I'd much rather eat at Whataburger, or Freddys, or Taco Cabana.

Pokeworks

if you look at nutritional values on their website, you'll find that damn near all their meals are as unhealthy as any other fastfood joints

>healthiest fast food options
>a factory farmed chicken breast injected with petroleum based chemicals and salt and tumbled
>breaded with gmo wheat and factory farmed eggs with a dash of whatever petroleum based flavor enhancer is on hand
>fried in monsanto gmo corn oil
>blessed by the virtue signalling closeted homophobes

Healthy? Yeah, no.

FUCK YOU Reddit soycucks.

Nothing pisses me of more than the thought of fat racist KKKhristians like you spending MY tax dollars on meme chicken to virtue signal your hate and bigotry. Can't wait until Kim Jong Il send those cucks to the gulag and get yourself Popeye's.

Good place. I like the spicy sandwich.

>being this buttblasted because other people have nice things you don't

>extremist reactionary language
Way to miss the fucking point of that post, dipshit. We're talking about fast food, not your latent-hipster buddha bowl shite. Fuck off.

Worst restaurant in the world. So fucking overrated.

>huurrrrr we don't have combos we're fancy
>it's 'spensive it must be good

I've never had a burger from there that tasted like anything but a sad lump of bland ingredients mashed together. No flavor. Go to Culver's for a real burger that actually has tasty flavors that meld together into an actual decent burger.

see

prayin 4 ur soul rn desu familia

Whataburger
In-n-Out
Culvers
Shit even Steak-n-Shake is better when they actually have fast service.

fila>dominoes>wendys>mcdonalds>popeyes>kfc>DQ>subway>burger king

i cant think of any others right now

>tfw I've got whataburger, Chick-fil-a, and In-n-out on the same street
>tfw the one fast food I really love only has one location in my town, all the way across it
Who Long John Silvers here?

Nigga, you don't know shit about healthy.

See, dumbass.

Egg White Grill - 300 calories, 7 grams fat, 31 grams carbs, 25 grams protein

Grilled chicken sandwich - 310 calories, 6 grams fat, 36 grams carbs, 29 grams protein

Those are the only two things I order there. Compared to any of the other places I mentioned, that's damn healthy. It's still fast food, though. No fast food meets an optimal diet. Even a regular Whataburger with no cheese has double the calories, triple the fat, and triple the carbs.

And I'm saying you don't know shit about healthy, even given the other shit.

>31 grams carbs
>36 grams carbs
Enjoy early mortality, loser.

You seriously can't be this stupid. Go on back to your cucknest, basement boy.

Get educated. Carbs will kill you dead, especially processed carbs. The healthiest thing you can eat is meat.

>the healthiest thing you can eat is meat

Enjoy your quadruple bypass at 30.

Shit, I was going to make an attempt but now im doubting my own credibility.
You destroyed my self confidence with this post.
Fuck...