Fried pizza

Fried pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vow2RnRDP94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What'll you wacky yanks think of next!?

that’s a scottish thing, nice try.

Probably something crazy like more mass shootings than days of the year. That would be really silly

I would be okay with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vow2RnRDP94

I hope she dies.

OBSESSED.

> Implying fried pizza is not a traditional Neapolitan dish

source

sounds cool if true

>samefagging this hard
d'awwww

Try going a day without obsessing over a country that isn't your own

yes, deep fried pizza is also a traditional neapolitan dish but it's more similar to a calzone
usually it has ricotta,pepper, salame and tomatoes but can also have spinach/friarielli, sausages and so on

At least in America they get local mass shooters and they don't have to import them from the middle east

100% American made baby! USA! USA! English only USA!

I unironically need this in my life.

Isn't there a fried pizza where the dough is fried naked, like an elephant ear, then topped and thrown in an oven?

Those look fucking amazing.

>Deep fry everything
>Would deep fry oil itself if possible
>Acting surprised that someone thought it was American

Its called a panzarotti you m00k

Mass shootings are relatively rare and irrelevant part of shooting crimes in the US. Why do you liberal eurocucks continue to bring up mass shootings but ignore the statistical reality that dark skinned folk are more likely to murder you for your wallet than you being involved in the next mass shooting?

americans abuse it but deep frying is present in basically every kind of cuisine

blacks objectively murder more blacks than everything so if you not nigger you safe oh right you american of course you negger so at risk

Solid argument, bro

>deep fry oil itself
Challenge accepted

I've always wanted to do this.

>le original american cooking

its S C O T T I S H

nice try tyrone

far too much bread and that's coming from a fat person. i'd rather just dip cheese sticks in marinara.

What sort of dough do I need for this and do I cook the tomatoes first?

that indeed sounds much healthier! you say you are fat, yeah?

>Being wrong
>Still arguing
Wow rlly mad me think

regular pizza dough, no need to cook tomatoes first, but the filling is totally up to your taste
just watch out for watery ingredients, they tend to make a floppy mess

frying cheese is healthier than frying cheese AND bread yes. i'm fat but i know calories.

neato, thank you. Sounds like some good shit for a game night

deep fried butter stick on deep fried pizza, with deep fried coke and deep fried go fuck yourself you fat piece of shit.

evidently you dont, or you wouldnt be fat

*panzerotti
but they are different from pizza fritta

>england bans firearms
>that day hot-robberies where homes are burgled increase 400%
>'lmao lets ignore our own country and laugh at america'
Completely obsessed.

>Would deep fry oil itself is possible

Freeze oil, roll it in flour, fry.

How hard is it?

Is this the pig from sesame street?

Fried
>Jell-O
>Cookies
>Gulf Shrimp Boil
>Funnel Cake Beer
>Cuban Roll
>Thanksgiving Dinner
>Bacon Cinnamon Roll
>Jambalaya
>Chicken in a Flapjack
>BubbleGum
>Frito Pie
>Beer
>Peaches & Cream
>Butter
>Chicken Fried Bacon
>Banana Split
>Cookie Dough
>Latte
>Praline Perfection
>Coke
>PB&J
>Ice Cream
>Fruit Loops

Been there, did this, in the 1980s! I haven't thought about it since then, holy fuck, OP thanks for reminding me. Here's how we did it:

Cut pizza into sizes you want to deep fry.
Freeze pizza.
Make milk and egg dip.
Dip frozen pizza into dip and get it all coated.
Dip pizza into bag of crushed corn flakes.
Shake shake.
Put pizza into deep fryer until golden brown.
Enjoy your Crunchy Cheesy Foodgasm.

Hehe Oops! Try again silly yank!

I mean. Sure I guess.

there is a great italian version of this called montanare, you can get it at some of the more authentic pizza places. just the base is deep fried, not the toppings.

Please tell me that's some kind of joke

Eat fried pizza

>Yuros have MSPaint
Wew

It's from a state fair, and state fairs are known for novelty food that nobody eats outside of that context.

>implying just plain deep fried oil hasnt been done over here

Some fuckin guy deep fried water, our fry vats know no bounds

>Fried Beer TM
>TM

That's a smart rednecker I done ever herd.

>Canola oil freezes at -10C

What do you want, a bomb?

I am now imagining Isis members throwing frozen canola oil like grenades and it is fucking hilarious

How the fuck do you fry Jello?

>Would deep fry oil itself if possible
Isn't that pretty much deep fried butter?

>bubblegum
how is this intended to be consumed
>chicken in a flapjack
>latte
>peaches & cream
i want this
>cookies
>beer
>cookie dough
>coke
>pb&j
>ice cream
have had these

Basically... Panko-crusted Pizza Rolls?

Fried insulin

Roll it in cake probably? I don't know how it wouldn't melt otherwise.

this board doesn't seem focused on food, more like 3rd worlders ripping on america

No it's not.

Went to the actual Texas State Fair, can confirm everyone is fat. Can also confirm the only place to eat inside has so much frying going on the haze is visible in the air.

why are you lying?

Sad thing is, I'm not. I went last year in Dallas. Took the train. Looked at displays made of Kroger canned foods. Saw animals. OK, they weren't "fat" like morbidly obese males but there was a disproportionate amount of beer bellies. And the "visible haze" is real.

Did you get a good dicking from a big hairy daddy while you were there soy boy

OBSESSED

Its actually Scottish I won't let the yanks take credit for our inventions

Battered fried pizza is Scottish
In napoli they just deep fry the base then add sauce and cheese after in Scotland we make what is basically pizza tempura

gingy we don't want it

No that's not how we do it here we literally just use beer batter

Depends who's being shot. If it's a packed campus in a liberal arts college, then that's great.

>Deep-fried pizza is available in many chip shops in Scotland.[1][2] The basis is an inexpensive fresh or frozen oven-ready pizza consisting of a thick parbaked base with toppings already applied. This is then fried until crisp. The dish can be served as a "pizza supper" (with chips) or single (without chips), in whole and half pizza portions. The dish may be served with salt and vinegar, or with "salt and sauce" (a mixture of brown sauce and vinegar) in Edinburgh and the surrounding area per local chip shop custom. Often the chips will be poured onto one side of the pizza, and the pizza then closed around them.

>This pizza is deep fried without batter, although another variation known as a "Pizza Crunch" consists of a large, battered pizza/half-pizza deep-fried, usually served with a hearty amount of chips and vinegar (which is then called a "Pizza Supper").[3]