Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bepis

coke because it tastes better

Coke only because Bepsi goes flat in 10 minutes

water

Beer because I'm not a child

Men don't drink beer you useless soyboy.

Coke is nicer but bepis survives those soda hose machine things better
>tfw cutting down on sugar and can't have either

Neither, cus its cancer

I stopped soda cause I was addicted to that shit and it's the reason I'm a fatass, tried to drink it during a party and dumped the can and went back to some double bock. Shit's fucking nasty when you're not addicted to it.

Trick question.
the real answer is this.

Coke is better. Pepsi is too sweet

Depends on country. Ameripepsi is better than Americoke, but Mexicoke and Eurocoke are better than both Ameripepsi and Mexipepsi/Europepsi.

I mix them

Either.

water is all I drink so the times I have a coke my teeth feel all fucked up. I'm gonna get a pepsi today and see if its softer.

Doesnt matter, they taste the same.

I like Pepsi
It has a much more crisp drinking experience.

In blind taste tests people generally prefer Pepsi

Why does storebrand cola taste so noticeably shit in comparison? Storebrand versions of most products are usually a slightly inferior but generally acceptable alternative to major brands. What is it about cola that only these two companies can do right?

The storebrand ones are just cheaping out on the ingredients. The water isn't filtered to as high a standard. They use smaller amounts and lower grades of flavoring. The flavoring recipe is likely rewritten to approximate the name brand but also use less of the more expensive ingredients and more of the cheaper ones.

For me, it's Royal Crown Cola.

The King of Colas.

It's in your heads morons. They're made at the same facilities as the name brands. It's called co- packing in the industry. You actually think that your grocery store owns a soda and bottling facility?

storebrand dr pepper is always better than real dr pepper. i don't know what it is but the past few years dr pepper has been very thin and retains this weird aftertaste of bile/ vomit. i read somewhere that american chocolate can taste like that to other countries so maybe it's a similar chocolatey compound but it's awful

I wholeheartedly agree. Growing up, this was my absolute favorite. I rarely have soda now cause I'm getting older and don't need the unnecessary sugars, and thankfully/unfortunately I can't get this near me. I have to drive to a different state to get it if I wanted it.

Whichever one the restaurant I'm at serves.
Store brand if I'm buying some for home, since I'm just going to be mixing it with rum anyway.

For that great RC Cola taste!

Half coke half 151 rum

suck a dick

Coke, has less of an acidic bite. Pepsi is good too, just not as good.

Pepsi is the best beverage.

They once had the 6th largest fleet in the world.

Everyone knows that Coke is the white man's soda.
Pepsi is for niggers.

C-cale?

I bet you think men drink vodka.

Fucking this. Ginger is fucking made for carbonation.

Can confirm.

Used to work in a liquor, nine times out of ten the person buying pepsi was a nigger. Also used to work in a bakery, with a nigger. Nigger went on lunch one day and asked, "Want a drink from the safeway?" This was a rare occurrence, so I decided to say fuck my diet and get a soda. Asked for vanilla coke, since it's my guilty pleasure soda. He comes back 30 minutes later with a cherry vanilla pepsi. It's like niggers just don't even know coke exists and thinks "coke" just means any brown soda, like cola.

liquor store*

The biggest pepsi product that seemed to sell was mountain dew, by the way.

Coke wins, permanently, because no one walks into a bar and says, "I'll have a bourbon-and-pepsi."

Mountain dew is vile. It feels weirdly thick to me, and it tastes like green jolly ranchers.

To be fair I've never heard bourbon and coke either. Just vodka/coke or rum/coke.

What kind of weird mountain dew are you getting that tastes like sour apple or what kind of jolly ranchers are you getting that taste like mountain dew?

You've never heard that because the places you go more than likely serve coke products, you dunce. Pepsi products are used, but coke products are most prevalent.

Think mountain dew. I'm sure someone out there has mountain dew and vodka as their drink of choice.

Not sour apples. Just the green apples. The ones I am thinking of are those lollipops. They're kind of weak, and taste exactly like mountain dew.

men drink whatever they want you fucking loser
drinking beer and whisky turns them into soyboys though

>he thinks anything with "estrogen" in the name (i.e. phytoestrogens) is the same as estrogen
Read a book lmao

are you retarded?

Neither because I don't drink soda.

We do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi

>This focus on the market for black people caused some consternation within the company and among its affiliates. It did not want to seem focused on black customers for fear white customers would be pushed away.[9]In a national meeting, Mack tried to assuage the 500bottlersin attendance by pandering to them, saying: "We don't want it to become known as a nigger drink."[15]After Mack left the company in 1950, support for the black sales team faded and it was cut.[8]

>he thinks his digestive system can handle plants
>he thinks dietary estrogen actually affects him
It's about as effective s getting vitamin k from milk.

Enjoy your hairline.

Nope, it's the favoured drink of soyboys and women because it is neutral and clear enough to use in their fruit smoothies.

You have low-T, because you bother posting about soy-boys and women.

real people dont drink

How's that inability to grow anything other than a chinstrap and thin mustache working out for you?

>projecting this hard
I bet you're a manlet as well

i drink vodka straight and chase it with budweiser how does that make you feel

are you russian

polish by lineage but american

Makes me feel like you're a tastelet who thinks he is tough because he can do a thing teenagers do. Vodka is extremely drinkable straight. That's what makes it an ideal choice as a neutral mixer. Budweiser is babby's first beer.

>I'm American
Makes perfect sense now.

No racism outside of /b/ as per Global Rule #3...

craft beer is a meme and budweiser and other domestics are superior

Neck yourself nigger.

i don't really drink either but about 15 years ago i did a blind taste and chose coca cola, i think i said that "the other one" aka pepsi tasted more diluted

>Vodka is extremely drinkable straight. That's what makes it an ideal choice as a neutral mixer.
That makes no sense you retard. Vodka is a popular mixer because it doesn't really taste of anything, it has nothing to do with it being "extremely drinkable straight". Whisky and golden or dark rum are both much more drinkable.

Coke because it’s addictive. That first sip is like a Pavlovian response. Fuck... I need a coke

Pepsi is objectively worse. I would not trust someone who claimed to sincerely prefer the taste of Pepsi over Coke.

>sip

>Budweiser is superior
Holy shit, imagine being this poor sod. I bet you like Corona and Coors.

>missing the point
I am not arguing that vodka is the most drinkable. I am saying that the user isn't as special as he thinks for drinking something people drink for being neutral and drinkable. It's practically water, with just a bit of a flavour. Alcohol content still contributes to the drinkability, but that is its own thing.

I personally prefer rum or brandy.

What is a good beer then

Also I can't think why anyone would ever want to drink vodka straight. I'd much rather rum or bourbon, or some kind of strong liqueur like Cointreau or Glayva, since at least they have some flavour to them. Come to think of it the only time I ever buy vodka is to turn it into gin or to use in kamikaze shots.

Pepsi, because of my pee fetish. I can leave it in the sun, then pore it all over my head and pretend like some 300 pound diabetic qt is trying to piss down my throat.

I honestly haven't found a good beer. Closest I've come to finding something I like is stuff from Traveler (Winter Shandy), Sam Adams (Winter Lager), Stony Creek, and Magic Hat (Jinx). Microbreweries from New England. I wouldn't call the ones I listed great, but they were more drinkable than Budweiser and Coors.

coke
better at room temp and cold

fuck all yall

no youre a fatass because you have no self control

this

The true intellectual's drink.

He just admitted that drinking too much soda was the reason he was a fatass, and he just showed that he’s developing better self control by dumping the soda.

After the initial sips*
Longer term experiments (finishing the entire cup at a moderate pace) gives Coke the victory. Probably because there's more subtle complexities to it.

>vodka and coke

Careful who you make fun of in highschool.

How can manlet Pepsi even compete?

challengers appear

Diet coke is garbage. Diet dr pepper is actually pretty good. Have not tried diet mtn dew. Diet pepsi is the best.

Looks like a gay parade but for coke.

This "diet dr pepper is good" meme needs to die.
Being the smartest retard in the retarded class still makes you retarded and not as good as any of the normal people.

Pepsi because I think it tastes sweeter than Coke.
Coke with alcohol because I just think it blends better.

Way to completely miss the point of the post, dumbass.
>can't even type properly

>no bang's
guess I have to go with Cora-Cota then

Well of course the best soda would also have the best diet soda. Sadly diet dr pepper is still diet, and is still bad. Just the least bad.

best whiskey mixer imhofamalam

>vodka/coke
but why

Wouldn't drink that shit at all, but in a life or death situation, for me, it'd be Coca Cola. coke doesn't use fetuses in their taste research and aren't cucked as badly as Pepis are, they used to be a nazi corp

It also comes in bottles.

So true.
That brand is fantastic.
It actually has little pieces of ginger floating in it.
I like the burn.

Can: Coca-Cola
Bottle: Pepsi
Fountain: Pepsi

Pepsi in a bottle, Coke in a can

this

I unironically prefer Pepsi. Coca Cola is too fizzy, too sweet, and too artificial tasting. Pepsi is milder in all of those aspects which makes it tastier and more pleasant to drink.

Both are sugar infested tocix crap.