Name a worse vegetable

Other urls found in this thread:

letscookchinesefood.com/en/chinese-festival-recipe-braised-chinese-mushroom-with-dried-oyster-and-black-hairy-moss/
nutritionfacts.org/video/overdosing-on-greens/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asparagus

cucumber

Turnip

OP

Surprised no one said Brussel Spouts yet.

Not that I think Brussel Sprouts are worse than Cauliflower. Just surprised no one has mentioned them yet with the seemingly universal dislike for them.

[spoiler]I fucking love Brussel Sprouts.[/spoiler]

celery

Brussel Sprouts are awesome if you cook them right and a lot of Veeky Forums seems to know this because I'm always seeing people say they like em.

A barbecue place nearby does bbq sprouts and they're absolutely amazing. I could eat a few orders of those as a meal by itself. If it weren't for the rancid gas I would get from all that fiber.

all of them

underrated post

FPBP
came here to post this.
It's even more foul than the rest on the way out.

But that's a fruit user

This is Mady from Cauliflower.

Spotted the ameriblubber manchildren

I batter and fry cauliflower and toss it in buffalo sauce. It's fucking delicious. It's not even half bad baked instead.

Probably fennel.

This is sorta similar.
I fucking love cauliflower. I can eat em all day Any day. Any vegetable for that matter. Bitter gourd too.

Im going to vote brussel sprouts, I really dont give a shit how you cook them, stirfried, bacon, butter, grilled, doesn't matter still tastes like a wet sock.

No other vegetable bothers me like Brussels do.

Second. I don't know what the fuck the bulbs are for, and I don't like the taste of seeds in most stuff.

Fonds are okay in a veggie stock, but most folks over do it

6' 1" and 160 pounds.
You're right on the country though.
I'd much rather enjoy a delicious spinach salad and salmon fillet than whatever garbage you pair with that smelly piss inducing, jolly green giants dick in your sunless hell hole.

tfw cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables ;w;

Mine too

>sunless hell hole

Yeah nah

I used to boil my brussel sprouts to eat until I pan fried them and they taste amazing. I love brussel sprouts

Dude. Cauliflower is so underrated. It's kinda much action to cook properly, and need knowledge of spicing. But it can really be a fucking miracle.

that could be dried moss. not sure though. only saw it once in an asian shop.

spaghetti squash

water chestnuts

Green beans

nopales

This only replace Brussel sprout with parsnip

This, but unironically

cauliflower is amazing you turd. raw, with dressing, in salad, pickled, grilled. and this fried cauliflower that chilis shithole had on the menu was amazing too.

>some asshole picked up a scrub pad and stuffed it in with the produce when they decided they didn't want it any more
>user wanders by and begins to marvel at the edible, exotic woven mosses of the Orient

My gag reflex always gets triggered when i taste it thanks to the school cafeteria sorrel soups.

It is neither sold, cooked, nor served as a fruit you stupid autist.

I lol'd.
But seriously it is some kind of sea moss:
letscookchinesefood.com/en/chinese-festival-recipe-braised-chinese-mushroom-with-dried-oyster-and-black-hairy-moss/

cauliflower and asparagus are literally the god tier veg that you should learn how to eat. They taste amazing and are the healthiest of ALL vegetables. You are doing it wrong OP.

How is this not the first reply?

Also cauliflower is great OP.

these smell like ass hole while you cook them, and they have very little nutrion value, it's a meme old people made to sell more sprouts.

It's not a moss, its a type of bacteria and it grows in the desert.

I hate broccoli, it always takes too long to cook and is mushy and still raw at the same time. picrelated.

Eggplant. It's a bitch to prepare, expensive, tastes like shit anyway. Cooked spinach is also gross.

user, that's not how you make broccoli...

broccoli is literally the GOAT vegetable, what is wrong with you

apart from blending it, this is the only way...

>It's a bitch to prepare
slice it, fry in a pan in some oil. oh, I'm sorry is that too much to handle?
>expensive
depends on where you are and if its completely out of season, otherwise its cheap af
>tastes like shit
well, that could be you not being able to cook vegetables/veg sauces. or you have the bitter ones and don't soak them first.

this

...cooking in water?

...or steaming?

... so mash? nah, I use potatoes for that.

you don't have to mash it.

>I know nothing about eggplant the post

Celery

you know theres more you can do with it than fudgy middle eastern recipes

I suppose your piss smells just fantastic so long as you avoid asparagus

that's cyanobacteria

Dandelion greens and nothing else comes close.

You take that back.

Cauliflower has recently been labelled as a superfood.

Tastelet

cauliflower cheese and cauliflower in curry means you are wrong

cauliflower is the diet pepsi of superfoods

Rocket (arugula for you Amerikans)
Can't stand it

Cauliflower is good you scrub.
You know what is literally never good? Artichokes and asparagus.

Cauliflower is good you scrub.
You know what is literally never good? Celery. It's fucking shitty fiber and water, that's it. Your body can't fucking digest it, it's absolute shit tier. It's garbage, it's utter trash. You literally SHOULD NOT eat celery. It's useful for sticking in a brine or soup or something, then throwing it away when you're done. It's rubbish and I fucking hate celery.
>hur dur put PB and raisins on it
Great now you waste two good things to make one shit thing taste not so shit.
>Cut them in half
>Sprinkle salt and oil and pepper on them
>Roast
>Eat
Shit's like popcorn

Bitter melon, where's my prize?

Roast or sautee them with lime/lemon and a few chili flakes. Sprinkle some salt on them while cooking and they end up fucking delicious.

Don't mind brussel sprouts, but they give me terrible gas. Would like it otherwise.

Why do Americans like Broccoli so much?

What? You're not boiling it till a mashing point, just enough to soften it up. Have you just never been exposed to properly cooked broccoli before?

I prefer that with broccoli. It's better and cheaper.

The frozen ones are pretty sweet. I eat them by the pound.

Try steaming, with or without pressure.

Arugula aka rocket aka leafvomit

I can't describe how it tastes other than it is completely putrid shit. I fucking hate it.

celery.

Celery is my nemesis. Celeriac too. Can't stand the taste. That's my own personal issue tho.

Cauliflower has a nice crunch to it, it's also tasty deep-friend. I like it roasted with paprika and curry powder. And you can make cauliflower rice/pizza crust/idk whatever sort of meme so that's kinda neat

I'm failing to think of any I don't like. Some are just overrated but not bad.

Cauliflower is goiterogenic food, like broccoli and cabbage, which messes with your iodine levels, But I can safely eat it anyways because I eat it with iodine-rich foods like seaweed, mainly nori, which effectively counters the anti-nutrient.

Not a problem for most people.

nutritionfacts.org/video/overdosing-on-greens/

It's easy to overdose on iodine so be mindful of that.

CARROTS. CARROTS. CARROTS!!!!!!

How can I make veggies taste good?

This speak and spell sounding prick.

It is you that needs to change.

Yams

Absolute fcking god tier

>there are people wh'ove never had cauliflower gratin

i'm not american nigger

Pic related. Not lettuce in general, just iceberg. It's bland even for lettuce and its only use is being shredded and used as a color additive for gas station sandwiches and McDonald's burgers. Almost no health benefits and can easily be substituted out for a better variety of lettuce if you're not a cheap bastard.

Both of these. I can't stand the texture of water chestnuts nor the off-putting flavor of green beans. Yes, I've had both fresh.

Gabby Giffords.

So many children posting in this thread. Put down the candy and eat something nutritious you fags.

>someone doesn't like 1 or 2 vegetables
>must be a child who only likes candy
Not everybody enjoys every food in the world.

Cilantro
Its disgusting

I honestly feel very sorry for people like you. I know that sounds condescending, but I really mean it. What a bummer.

ALL THESE FUCKING POSTS AND NOT ONE OF YOU HAS POSTED THE WORST FUCKING VEGETABLE IN THE WORLD?

FUCING MORONS THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING SHIT. EVERYTHING PERVIOUSLY POSTED TASTED GREAT COMPARED TO PIC RELATED.