Which State has the best food?

Texas obv

mine

State has the best food?
Mexico
All other answers are null and void

Fuck you it's mine faggot

Ohio

Well Chicago has the best junk food in the world, too bad about the rest of Illinois though

Obviously New York, because you can get literally any kind of food from across the US and the world there. Maybe California.

>Mexico has good food
Lmao

But you usually get pale imitations of those foods rather than legit stuff. The only exceptions being when people from other states move in and open a restaurant there.

>The only exceptions being when people from other states move in and open a restaurant there.
Which is extremely common both states.

New York is shit, I've lived there. All New York can claim is thin-crust pizza. The south has the best food, especially in Louisiana. Give niggers scraps, and they'll come up with the best fucking thing you've ever tasted.

vatican

>Doesn't know authentic Mexican food is truly amazing.

Kys and end your pain

You can get any food from the entire world everywhere, you're not special.
This is about food that is native to the region

go choke on some goat head soup, taco bender

You first cock lord

Go eat your plain ass grilled cheese and tomato soup you subhuman piece of trash

so very mad

>You can get any food from the entire world everywhere
I'm from Nebraska, and I can assure you that this is not true.

Got internet in Nebraska, Jethro?

Nice try bitch

I oughta say, California has the best food, that and it's pretty much hipster shit or mexican street food, both are good but wouldn't eat as a everyday snack, hipster being expensive and bland and vegan, and mexican being GREASED to fucking hell

That feel when you stop by a little taco truck, and you get that real shit, with corn tortillas and carnitas... that's world-championship level, when you get the real thing.

This pussy little bitch is afraid to eat a goat. I have a Nigerian in my town that will serve curried goat on the menu all day long. This guy would be squeamish about going into his restaurant though.

Yes. What we don't have is diverse ethnic food. We do have Runza and corn.

Nebraska is indeed not a part of this world, but a realm of Hell itself leaking into this mortal plane.

holy shit! you cosmopolitan as fuck, bro!

Maryland crabs

> don't even try arguing with me

Goat is fine. Goat brains, heads, testicles, and hooves are not.

Also.
>he buys his food from an actual food truck
Holy shit lmao.

You're probably ugly in real life.

You probably have stomach worms and a low paying job

What?? We already have hot dish and loose meat sandwiches, what else could you possible want!

>stomach worms
>stomach
Retard.

McDoldados Hot Stuffed Chicken Pizzas. Sp nice. Delicious on the west coast / moreish on the east cost .

\rem,eber 1999???

suck it Reddit - your househusabnds and salads can't make me cum

Lousiana or New York

They can't both be best. Pick one, faggot.

/thread

Def commiefornia, az or tx. Theres no way to beat those 3 states.

*blocks your path*
*gives you a reason to live*
*completes your summer*

Maryland. But I like seafood and I'm from there. So I'm biased as fuck.

Utah :^]

People hate hearing this but California. It's near a rich coast, has tons of farmland and enough people that there's a ton of competition so good food naturally wins out.

None. American foods suck ass

>Tfw Washington has nothing but fry bread salmon and coffee.

fresh salmon and good coffee sounds good to me

>rural
>white
>comfy

uhh yeah sounds terrible honestly

damn, you bought a nigerian? i always wanted some but they are illegal to own in my country now

and great fucking weed brah smoke a bowl eat some fucking fry bread with huckleberry jam with a side of smoked salmon and shut the fuck up