What is the consensus, Veeky Forums?

What is the consensus, Veeky Forums?

Weird tasting, unnecessary for mentally healthy people who can control their intake, expensive.

Never tried it, but now I'm going to. Good work, shill

Are you supposed to eat the whole thing in one sitting?
Why does every upmarket ice cream brand only sell in that one pint size?
Is it for women who want to eat the whole thing on the couch while on the rag?

Because it's $5 a pint, which would mean a $20 price point for the half-gallon-ish size. No one's going to spend that much money on ice cream at a time, plus you can probably make smaller batches of more flavors with the pints.

Tried it last week. Pretty much this

it is very tasty

not every kind is good, and you need to let it sit out for 30 mins to be normal texture

you can avoid bad batches (sometimes they're more firm and those taste weirder) just by squeezing the package at the store, some are softer than others and those taste the best

they are tasty but expensive. they're really good for when you want to eat an entire pint at once but otherwise just get normal ice cream

have you had the smores flavor? if so is it worth trying?

You have a shitty looking counter, stove, and skillet.

Irresponsible spending on overpriced ice cream. Halo is good, but jeez man, get your priorties right.

how fat art thou

>Eh, the chocolate chips are quite lacking, but that's not too surprising given what it is.
Still good enough, though.

all your things look dirty

the vanilla, chocolate, and sea salt caramel ones are great. however they have extreme difficulty developing other flavors within the 240-320 calorie budget they set. i tried the pumpkin one and it tasted exactly like canned pumpkin that was left in the freezer over night.

They literally collect trash. What do you expect

I didn't think it was too bad, you REALLY need to let it thaw out though. For what its worth I've had worse ice cream.

The ingredients aren't terrible. But I wouldn't eat it more than once a month and from what the rest of you are saying, sounds like you're better off breaking the diet on something worth it if you are that disciplined.

As for those with no self control, it's clearly marketed towards you, so do what you will with that.

>on the rag
>being a misogynist
kys!!!

i would rather just eat a couple tablespoons of hagendazs every couple of days like a normal non fatty

I hate it because i was trying to find out about a ice cream bar from the 80s called Halo but now only results for halo top come up.

For those who like it what flavors are the best? I've only tried the vanilla bean so far and I enjoyed that

I buy these when they are 50% off. Red velvet, oatmeal, and peanut butter are good. The rest are sub par, but pistachio is absolute trash.

Seriously, avoid pistachio. It tastes like frozen salty pea soup.

Had a few of these and the caramel macchiato was by far the best. Best taste and texture, tasted exactly like a real coffee ice cream.

it's expensive for subpar tasting ice cream

i'd rather buy the ice cream I like and eat less of it

> on the rag as a misogynist term
My bitches and I use this all the time

This.
Clean your kitchen you fucking degenerate

Erithrytol makes me shit so bad :/.

It's amazing. Only obese poorfags choose cheap ice cream over Halo Top

Flavors are really hit or miss, just as mentioned.

Strawberry is probably my favorite so far, tried the green team mochi flavor and it tasted like garbage.

To be honest, it'd just be easier to buy a container of real ice cream, cheaper and it tastes better.
worded it perfectly.

Green tea mochi*

picked up a strawberry flavored pint today. there is a hint of weirdness with the flavor and texture. overall, not bad.

Why not just eat 240-320 calories of real, actually decent tasting ice cream?

I'd like to eat healthier, but it's double the price of my beloved Blue Bell banana pudding flavor.

ice cream for fat people gives you the shits, it's a good cause, using laxatives is the go to answer to anyone that wants to lose weight (water) fast without actually putting in the work

Tastes like chemicals.

Between that garbage and windex there wouldnt be a different besides the texture and consistency.

hmm

>eat one tbsp of regular ice cream - 300 cal
>eat entire pint of air whipped light ice cream - 300 cal

which one is more enjoyable better....?

A concentrated, special, decadent experience is more fulfilling than just shoveling cold paste in your maw.

I like the Cookie Dough one, but as others have stated, unless you're some Rich Piana wannabe where you eat a fucking pint per night, there's no real benefit over just having a scoop or two of regular ice cream.

Recently picked up a non-dairy version recently and it was absolutely awful in comparison to their normal stuff.

>Top Tier Flavors
pumpkin pie (being phased out for gingerbread)
candy bar
sea salt caramel
cinnamon roll

300 calories is at least 1/2 a cup of real ice cream and that is, by far, the "more enjoyable better" option.

tried the peanut butter one and it tasted like fucking mushy ice with a mild but stale peanut butter taste

never again

some of them are okay, not as good as real ice cream, but when I get the occasional craving for ice cream I sometimes grab one so I don't feel as bad about eating it, price really isn't an issue for me.