Onions effects on females?

So, I'm a girl, and I've noticed some articles about soy boys and onions. My favorite vegetable is onions, and I've been eating them a lot recently. At first I didn't think anything of it, as this is a recent change in diet over the last few months when I discovered I love onions but now that I look in the mirror I see little mustache hairs growing. Do I have anything to be worried about?

I suggest we change the topic of this thread to crackers. I don't feel they are discussed enough here. I'm a Ritz man (who isn't lol) but I like Saltines with my chili.

You stopped taking your estrogen tablets, tranny.

>not eating your chili with oyster crackers

I like the Costco ancient grains crackers, they're dope af.

Can you eat bowl of onions and fart in my face?

I am into those, but they are so singular use I never buy them. Plus all they are are Saltine tablets.
I am going to scope those next time I am at the Co.

wtf is an ancient grain anyway? heirloom grain seeds from the bronze age?

how can other saltines even compete?

if you don't get blood tested regularly you don't care about your health and you're genuinely retarded for caring about this please purchase rope long enough to fashion into a noose

>saltine boys
How them xytoestrogens treating you?
Real men eat exclusively graham crackers.

If you are this salty.... get in my chili you little bugger.

Hey guy, we're trying to talk crackers here. Have anything cracker related to contribute?

I eat my onion slices between two crackers, does that count?

I guess so. You nasty as hell, but do you playboy. Did you know the slur for a white guy, cracker? Not even related to the white cracker-like skin we have.

Opinions on fire crackers?

Less impressive after the age of 16.

The myths about soy and onions are false advertising used by the pharmaceutical, big meat/dairy/egg industries. Don't listen to anyone who suggests that fruits and vegetables are bad for you. You have nothing to worry about, but I suggest buying organic onions whenever possible.

dollar for dollar bottle rockets are the most enjoyable fire cracker. sure, those fancy big chinese ones can be fun and make a big bright shape in the sky, but damn just give me $10 worth of bottle rockets and a case of beer and I'll entertain myself all day

how about vegetable thins? good cracker

Marketing talk. They're just a mixed whole grain cracker and I like the nutty taste, goes good with chicken salad.
IIRC they're made with whole wheat, millet, quinoa, black sesame and a few other things.

this. plus the sound they make when you launch them from an actual bottle is satisfying.
>chicken salad
Good idea for dinner.

Scary the first time,but you can hold the tip with thumb and forefinger.
More fun,light it hold it low,by your side(by the stick,bumbo) then underhand toss it forward and up ward so it lights about a half second after you throw it.
You can get pretty accurate.I could regularly hit a front door.

I'm sorry, this is a boys only board

post dick or get out

I'm a table water man myself. I used to eat these with cheese whiz all the time as a kid.

Do you wear flannel vests and hang around trucker stops?

'Cracker' is racist. Take it over to /b/

>it's a /pol/ tries to troll people with shitty testosterone quips episode

imagine the droves of autistic retards who are now chomping on fucking raw onions and throwing a shitfit everytime they see "soy" in a list of ingredients when their mom brings groceries

They make your clitorus grow into the size of a baby arm and your labia hang 4-6 inches downward. Also you will be able to lift the kitchen aid mixer without asking for help from the closest male.