Shop at Asian supermarket

>shop at Asian supermarket
>no cringey white people

>survive another 20 years
>no more cringy white people
So glad whites are on the way out.

you were the cringey white person

Maybe so, but it's nice not having to suffer others.

But what's their cheese selection like?

charlie don't eat cheese

I haven't looked. I'm whole food vegan :-)

>shopping at asian supermarket
>no edible fruit

>pepe
>whitey complaining about whitey
opinion discarded leave this board and delete your account

I always get good fruit there???

>fresh ass fruit at rock bottom prices

>leave asianmarket
>an asian girl and white man comes in

:^)

scored a huge cherimoya from the $1 rack last trip. Skin was damaged and brown but inside was excellent.

Now you're the cringey white person. Not that you weren't before, but now you're really going to stand out

Why do people like to pretend to be different races on the internet so much

That's their problem, not mine.

Kys. Oh wait you already are

Are you 12?

No, and I don't think I can pass for more than a decade younger.

If you fit in more around Asians than white people you might be a socially maladjusted autist

That describes me perfectly. Maybe I should just move to an Asian country, it's my understanding that no one looks anyone in the eye in public and no one does the dumb forced politeness/smiles that people here love to do so much.

>No spics that can't understand English holding up the line with their WIC checks and empty EBT cards
>No black people eyeing the prices as they get rung up them up and arguing over all of them making employees go double-check all the price tags

Maybe you should kill yourself instead for being such a failure. Japan and China are xenophobic and you'll always be a foreigner to them and south east Asia is a shit hole full of friendly people and people who'll assume you're a tourist and pester you on the street

>Shop at Asian market
>Hmong and Laos kids start fighting each other
>Cashier doesn't speak that particular dialect of cantonese and slows the line down
>Old mama san is attempting to haggle the price of every fruit and vegetables based on any blemish she can find.

People are all assholes no matter ethnicity.

OP here,
Don't do that. You can never fully assimilate.

What I like most is the absence of screeching kids and xmas muzak.

You'd like parts of Europe.

literally always see this once-twice a month at asian grocers, but will see a black dude fight over 10 cents everyday. It is crazy

>there is a strange distinct smell in the air

>white supermarket
>flooded with artificial donut aroma

>go to asian market to buy instant ramen
>afraid that I am being silently judged for being a baka gwailo/gaijin who can't cook

You're being judged at every grocery store. Learn to make use of their quality produce. There's always something good on the clearance rack.

Just move to a random nordic country instead.

Fuck off you white guilt beta leftist board tourist.

Why do so many put "Dragon" in their name?

Doesn't need to be nordic. Pretty much everyone is less obnoxious than estadounidenses, at least not in the same way.

>browse Veeky Forums
>no cringey reposts from a few days ago
oh wait...

How much of your life are you squandering on this loser-among-losers website?

Is that a Something Awful meme? xD

>it's this thread again

Like I give a fuck about that. I'm already an outcast, at least no one there would pretend to be nice to me and I could just be miserable and alone.

That's not how it works. Get over yourself, Princess, and make something of yourself.