Does ck fall for meme pizzas like this?

Does ck fall for meme pizzas like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6-BXtyrO-U
youtube.com/watch?v=j28djgo70lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, John. You're a faggot and your videos are subpar.

thats not a meme. memes catch on.
thats a gimmick.

>Not watching reviewbrah
Go back to ledddit faggot

>not knowing redditbrah is the ultimate euphoric redditor meme

I don’t visit reddit so how would I, cunt?

>Something only a reddditor would know.
JUST KYS

>starts on here
>posts on here regularly
>plays vidya with us (for example has a bloodborne character named toxitoad he comes to Veeky Forums fightclubs on)
>reddit

I wouldn't doubt it. Most of this board doesn't know shit about pizza.

>all this socially retarded redditor asspain

bring back /cock/

those are an excuse for the place to give you a smaller pizza with less toppings
like, it's really noticeable

Borderline retarded people who visit Veeky Forums just say "meme" a lot. He's trying to fit in. He probably has a pepe folder, a Veeky Forums t-shirt, and talks about Veeky Forums every morning in homeroom too.

depends on the price for it. The Little Ceasers pizza was actually fairly decent.

is that loss on her wall?

>homeroom
holy shit I forgot that word existed. also, if you are under the age of 18 discontinue browsing immediately

is that loss

youtube.com/watch?v=z6-BXtyrO-U

Ebin numale humor xD

its a 15 year old girl who had cancer and died, her make a wish was to talk to Jesse Cox.
Jesse Cox recorded their discussion and promised to get an animation made from one of the bits, I thought it was endearing but I guess I'm not 14.

Yeah I've bought cheesy crust pizzas a few times. Always end up feeling like I got ripped off even though it tastes pretty good. I think the pigs in a blanket crust pizza tasted better. The best gimmick pizza I've had was when Little Caesars had the pretzel crust with the cheddar cheese pizza sauce. I wish it would come back. Dominos pan pizzas are really good idk if those count as a gimmick or not.

>Little Caesars had the pretzel crust with the cheddar cheese pizza sauce
a 15 year old dead girl hated that crust

Glad she's dead then. I'm not clicking that link the thumbnail itself looks cancerous.

Isn't this Gravity Falls? Why are you posting a picture from a cartoon my 9-year-old daughter watches?

I wish we had the royale pizzas they sell in dubai

I had a pizza that had hamburgers in the crust, you folded the pizza like it was a burger.

Oh fuck was this an edit?

no.It's real

I got one of those pizzas a day after I watched his video. It was actually pretty good. Would have been better with veggies instead of pepperoni imo

What's his best video?

Why are you being autistic about someone posting a cartoon screenshot? Why are you trying so hard to be an adult?

>letting your daughter watch the third gayest cartoon on television

>third
We got an expert over here.

>9-year-old daughter

a crab rangoon crust would be fucking great

Why are you on a board that my 9 year old daughter(male) watches?

Did you say Meme Pizza?

youtube.com/watch?v=j28djgo70lg

This pizza is a rip off. It costs more than a regular stuffed crust and it gets medium toppings. Three toppings is like $20 for 1 pizza and people buy it.

This. I can't stand the word "meme" anymore because literal children have begun to use it interchangeably with "internet picture", "fad" and "gimmick".

Anyway, on topic:
I tend to avoid large pizza chains in general because they have terrible pizza. Also, if you're older than 14 and order pepperoni as a pizza topping then you are a manchild.

>not liking the report of the week
get the fuck out of my board

>This

How is cheese crust a meme?

stop

>get the fuck out of my board
We're not on /tv/, user.
YouTube 'celebrities' belong on with all the other morons.

That looks awkward to eat.

The cheezy crust bites at PHut were to die for and will always havr a place in my heart

Love you grandma