Lamb

Is it true that this scares the American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siTvjWE2aVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheep_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=nioBvJxGU9M
youtube.com/watch?v=WQO-aOdJLiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, we just don't care for it.

I eat it like once a weak. Good shit

Most of them, yes. But they still buy wool.

youtube.com/watch?v=siTvjWE2aVw

it's just uncommon at supermarkets and it's not so great that i'm gonna go out of my way to find some
i do love it though. too bad a shank which is 50% bone costs $15 a pound

>we

No I fucking love it just made a rack of lamb last night I posted it in the cook a long thread if you wanna see. Turned out great
You're an ass don't you ever dare to speak for me again you piece if garbage son of a defective whore and putrid pimp.

>$15/lb
American-raised is $6.49 regular price where I live and Aussie/Kiwi import is $16.99/lb. Oddly, Aussie loin is $7.99/lb for some reason.
I usually buy shank-end lamb's leg or lamb's breast (IE brisket), though. They're both $2.59/lb.

I guess since lamb is so common where I live, the prices are lower. Either that or your stores only carry imports.

I don't see how. It's fucking phenomenal.

>scares

It's $30/lb because 150 years ago sheep farmers had a gunfight with cow farmers and lost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheep_Wars

Just goes to show what uncultured swine the amerifats are

No. They sell lamb in likr every grocery store. It's ok, but nothing special. I prefer goat or bison.

>obsessed

Fuck you man
youtube.com/watch?v=nioBvJxGU9M

stop showing me cute pictures of my food
lamb is delicious
it's people like you that make me sad to eat chicken

I'm not afraid of lambs. I'll put a beatdown on one of those fuckers.

Oh wait you meant eating it? AAAAAH scary!

No, it's just not common here because cattle farmers waged war with sheep farmers like 200 years ago and won.

>>Never cooked it right

Butthurt much?

>wool is evil bcuz poor lamb is being bullied!
>plastic shit and these synthetic fibers that require tons of poisonous industrial chemicals to manufacture are good u guise
fucking vegans i swear

fast food restaurants do not serve lamb so most americans have never had it. the beef industry dominates america and keeps lamb prices high.

No, that person is just an uncultured, Mickey D's eating moron

>the beef industry dominates america and keeps lamb prices high

This is true. The lamb growers lobby can't compete with the beef industry in terms of money funnelled to our whores in congress so they don't receive the corporate welfare subsidies like the beef industry does.

Where do all you retards live that lamb us expensive lol?

In pretty much the entire US lamb will be much more costly than beef, chicken, or pork. In my experience it's not prohibitively expensive, but it's sure as fuck not what someone would buy if they're on a budget.

In America, land of the expensive. At least we aren't dirty commies tho.

Another septic that can't cook a leg. I'll give you a hint son - you can't pinintrest a cooked leg once you've served some. And you're also one of those fagtards who've never chewed the bones (that's both knuckles and the shank, if you want to look them up).

But you go ahead. Pay $5/lb for chicken wings. We pay $9/kg for a leg from woolies, we cook it good and serve it with spuds and veg.

>>Burgertard thinking he knows how to cook lamb!

You can buy a whole leg of lamb for $4.50/lb in Seattle, feels good. I make kofta kebabs out of it

I'm half Polish/Croat 1st gen American. I grew up on lamb, and it's sad that it's not as common as beef. Fucking love those little bastards. Same goes with mutton, goat and bison, just kinda hard to get it at a decent price.

Murican here. I love lamb. It's uncommon to see in regular supermarkets, but not uncommon as a whole. You really don't need to go far out of your way to get lamb no matter where you live, and most restaurants that aren't shit like Applebee's will offer it.

>subsidize corporations with tax money in exchange for lobbyist bribes
>not commie

LMAO!

No. I live down the road from a great Greek place where I always get the lamb gyro.

Maybe if you posted a picture of a horse.

women

Pretty much this, same way we don't care for ribs or turkey in Australia.

Nigga you can get camel, crocodile, ostrich and wild boar in even the most remote small towns in the US.

>in even the most remote small towns in the US

No, you cannot.

>America
>Expensive
If you dumbcunts had free healthcare like most of the world your literally be in the top 3 cheapest developed countries to live in.

Lamb is an annual holiday quandry; adorable yet delicious. Grill it up with rosemary, soy sauce and garlic marinade. Mint jelly.

>Mint jelly.
leave it to an american to ruin something good

The thing that always bugs me is that sheep need to be sheared for them to be normal. The wool will keep growing and cause problems otherwise.
People at peta have never seen a sheep being sheared because they just look a little more naked afterwards.
Legit the cruelest thing about shearing is having to wrestle the sheep to keep it down for shearing

It tends to arouse me, but I'm Welsh. The meat tastes good, too.

>obesed

>leave it to americans to perpetuate the culinary use of mentha, something they directly inherited from the British though its use was likely developed in Mesopotamia several centuries ago

Lamb steaks with gravy (made with a teaspoon of mint sauce), roast potatoes, broccoli and parsnips is a great Sunday dinner. I try and make as many meals as possible with Lamb mince, also.

>if you only spent a fuckton of money to provide free healthcare for every leaching asshole in the country you'd be...

>America
>expensive
Everything is dirt cheap in America.

there is always a 3rd choice like hemp u know nignog?

I've had lamb. It tastes good. It's just not a big part of food culture here. Same goes for popular American meat dishes in other parts of the world.

i wish we loved it in the US, i'd eat it all the time.

I live in Californian and lamb is $3.99 a lb which is cheaper than beef but more expensive than most pork and chicken.

DO NOT EVADE LAMB
It's fucking delicious.

Where are do you live? Beef is dirt cheap in NorCal

Yoropoor here.

Will legit twist somethings neck off with my bare hands if i think it will be tasty but lamb tastes like shit.

I di wear lambskin coats though and if you retards eating lamb keeps the prices of skin down then go right the fuck ahead

tastes bad, but lambskin rubbers feel better than latex

Looks like dinner to me.

t. burger.

It is just more expensive to rise and harvest then pork, beef and chicken.

It is simple economics at work.

Lambs are much more expensive per pound because they don't yield as much meat per head so you end-up having to raise more heads to get same yields.

>lamb with soy sauce and mint jelly combined
jesus christ almighty...

The reason Lamb and Mutton isn't as popular in America as elsewhere in the world is due to the sheep wars.

Yes, this was an actual thing.

>The Sheep Wars, or the Sheep and Cattle Wars, refers to a series of armed conflicts in the Western United States which were fought between sheepmen and cattlemen over grazing rights. Sheep wars occurred in many western states though they were most common in Texas, Arizona and the border region of Wyoming and Colorado. Generally, the cattlemen saw the sheepherders as invaders, who destroyed the public grazing lands, which they had to share on a first-come, first-served basis. Between 1870 and 1920, approximately 120 engagements occurred in eight different states or territories. At least 54 men were killed and some 50,000 to over 100,000 sheep were slaughtered

It just never caught on

Wait, where?

Bison > Beef > Pig > Fish > Poultry > Venison > Dog > Lamb

youtube.com/watch?v=WQO-aOdJLiw
Lamb is tasty. Nicer than beef.
The only thing beef does better is having more of it because babby sheep are smoll.
>lamb hotpot
Fuck yes.