I hate being a server

i hate being a server

don't think that you can get away from the fact that you posted this on Veeky Forums

Linux or windows?

At least you make easily 3x more than BOH, and they're doing just as much work

What is the "joke" that you always get well serving? I'm a landscaper and at least once a day if a bunch of people are walking by some annoying fuck who thinks they're absolutely hilarious always stops and asks us
>teehee, can you do my house next? teehee
Makes me want to kill myself

Are you an AI too? How are you self-aware? Who programmed you? This is a huge breakthrough.

How often do you say "You got served" to people?

I've worked FOH in restaurants for six years and have never been a server. Does that make you feel any better?

Act more stereotypically gay and you'll get bigger tips.

>tfw work as a server at a wedding
>everyone gets assigned thier own tables to look after but are expected to help around the place
>hover around my table all night and only clean that table, don't help anyone else
>boss praises me and people always tip me

if you are in your 20s it's a really fun job. I was a server for three years after college and now I have a "respectable" desk job. Serving was much more fun. Enjoy it while you're young. If you're past 30 then that sucks and I'm sorry.

>tfw you see someone five plate carrying
>you can only three plate carry

often a guest will completely finish their meal and then when you go to take their plate they say "I HATED it, can't you tell?".

Are you retarded or an opiad addict?

This fat couple always drags their kids into my restaurant and then they don't leave a tip on the table, and as they leave they announce that they "tip with a rip" and the dad squats down, ripping his pants completely apart, they fall off obliterated and a bunch of change and loose 1's fall out.

Spotted the wage cuck.

The only people I have observed doing this are in their 70s

Why?

Too many dropped packets

Former busboy here.
>hard mode
>no trays
>no tubs
>tfw you will never carry 12 glasses

Check your firewall rules

Bazinga! I get it! You guys are smart computer nerds, haha!! What're you doing on a cooking board lol?? I thought I was the only comp sci major here x3

>how to give or get hepatitis the image

fucking disgusting

If I catch you carrying my drink like that I'll flip the table and leave.

Veeky Forums crossposters are the cancer killing Veeky Forums.

Well meme'd my friend!

>getting this triggered over a few puns
Take a lap fagmo

Neither. I started in high school and was cross-trained to every position other than server. I was on four different schedules at the same restaurant by the time I quit. The owner basically refused to promote staff to server so employees would quit and there wouldn't be people enough to promote even if he'd wanted to, so they'd eventually just hire new employees as servers and it would all repeat from there. I quit there two years ago but I'm basically in the position at the new place because I don't advocate for myself and I want to die.

>what is a busboy?

fucking destroyed

Do you understand what a busboy does? I'm clearing the table. You've already left. Fucking retard.

>tfw someone hacked all your 7 proxys

Serving is way better than working in the kitchen