Do people genuinely enjoy the taste of alcohol?

Do people genuinely enjoy the taste of alcohol?
If i could take a pill to get drunk instead I would

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/03/alcohol-pill-scientist-pa_n_379095.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can it's called oxycontin

I mean, it depends on the alcohol.

I like most beers, especially stouts (in winter) and lagers (in summer, like Landshark) but I'm not a fan of IPAs. Too bitter for me.

I also like bourbon, but hey I'm a Kentucky boy so it's in my genes. Not a big fan of wine.

It just depends.

Yes.

i dont
but i like to get drunk
but i guess drinking is like stockholm syndrome

Of course.

Perhaps not so much when i was 17-19 or so, but you develop a taste for it once you get a more mature age.

Just do an anal enema then. No taste buds in your ass and it's cheaper.

This tbhf

Nobody likes the taste of ethanol. Most people like the taste of some of the other solutes though.

don't be retarded
there are countless ways to mix drinks to the point where you can't taste alcohol

>no tastebuds in my ass
except ur mums

Alcohol notes can be nice as long as they are not overpowering.

A wonderful pill than alcohol will destroy humans more than alcohol.

and thus cocktails were invented

Fuck off to plebbit. This is Veeky Forums, where chefs, alcoholics, and chefs who are alcoholic mingle. We don't have time for civillians, go wank off in /b/ or whatever, you pissant millennial.

Oh yeah, anyone who drinks professionally doesn't drink for the taste. Choice of drink is based on price, how much you can keep down, and how little of a hangover you get so you can get up, work, and keep slamming. My advice? Get a drink called a Cocksucking Cowboy. That way you can drink how you live your life fagfucktard

In my opinion it's possible to actually legitimately enjoy the taste of certain whiskies. Beer can taste good. Everything else I'm drinking to get drunk. I mean only drink to get drunk anyway.

This guy absolutely fucks and gets it.

>raytracing

i like being drunk for about 45 minutes
then I wish I had never drank in the first place.

tequila is gr8

Fuck u

You can give yourself liquor enemas with the same results.

Kek

If you don't like the taste of alcohol you just have not found the right drink yet.

I like the taste of beer, but I cant stand any kind of wine or anything sweet

I agree, but you are trying too hard my man, kinda cringe.

I wish I could drink bourbon without getting drunk, I just like the taste, the warmth, the burn.
Booze isn't for everybody, but it's certainly for some people.

Xanax bond to the same receptors as alcohol, oxy is far more different

I used to only like sweet drinks that masked the alcohol. Now I love really harsh Scotch. Your palate just develops.

Top zoz

Ambien is a much better high.

Have I got some good news for you
huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/03/alcohol-pill-scientist-pa_n_379095.html

I love the taste of whiskey

>If i could take a pill to get drunk instead I would

i enjoy drinking but would definitely do this, booze has a lot of calories

I drink beer only for its taste, getting drunk for me is side effect, and i do not like it.
Same goes for drinks i like: rum&coke, gin&tonic, fernet. I like taste, and i am angry at myself when i drink too much.

I fucking love gin. Could go through a bottle a day if it wasn't for cost and health.