youtube.com/watch?v=CzpVmyzbYLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hah, he's such a foodie!

king of numales

what in the fuck

>Hot dogs
>Not Bar S

fucking DROPPED

i know a guy with a tat of a red, chuck taylor all star on in arm. why tho?

Why would you eat pasta with a fucking carving fork?

It's based off of how jon favreau plates pasta in the movie chef, seriously

Those are white hots.

GB2Bed/Babish/

Please be joking.

jesus christ, favreau

It's not for eating, it's for serving. It's from Chef. Fucking retarded for a tattoo (though I think all tattoos are retarded) but the guy is full reddit hipster so can't be too surprised.

I watch babish because he makes good content
And he's a hunk

Babish pls

Kill yourself you stupid faggot and your gay ass tattoo too.

Wow. That... is one fucking stupid tattoo.

>nick tahous
>not dogtown
true betasoycuckmale

I assume he moved his watch to show the ink instead of wearing his watch like a retard.

>H-his tattoo is ugly
>H-he wears a watch like a tard
>Wow a movie that's lame
>H-he's just a numale
Is this the cry of jealousy?

this

I know a guy that got the logo on his ankle like where it appears on their shoes.

Its objective criticism of a faggot

I've never seen chef, is the scene on youtube or something?
I can't get my mind around how you'd serve pasta with a fucking carving knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzpVmyzbYLg

Thanks.
It looks far less retarded than I imagined.

I made thatone, it was pretty dope. I also made it with shirmp once, also dope

What's next, ring molds? A damp rag?

Binging with Bar S

The memery continues

Jesus christ tattoo-fags are degenerates.

You don't eat pasta with whatever kind of fucking fork that is. Poser faggot

His channel is reasonably fun and I like that he shows pretty thoroughly how to tackle dishes.

>can't pronounce orecchiette
>can't pronounce pernod
what else does he say like a retard?

he's an all star

correct but it is however how you plate it if you're being accurate to the movie "Chef" which is where the inspiration for this tattoo comes from.

>tard-too

This probably takes the cake for most pretentious faggot tattoo ever. What a dickhead

Babish makes my spaghetti dick go hard

It would be envy, not jealousy.

nice deep fried onion noodles

>implying the two are not synonymous
inb4 le Simpsons definition

lol shitty tat feg

>complaining about people who actually give a shit about food on a food board.

No, complaining about people being superficial, artificial and fake about food on a food board.

hey now

get your game on

Tattoos are for brainlets.

>objective
As if. The only reason he's hated here is because he's successful and because I'm sure Reddit likes him. 2 things that have always triggered this site.

Why do so many cooks have tattoos?

A lot of people have tattoos in general. But cooking is a more artsy profession (or it can be) than most so it attracts the type of people who like them.

>>Olive garden

Get it fixed now. Otherwise the only job you can get will be in a food truck.

Last time you get ad revenue from me, you fuck. You are a fucking disgrace.

Meat carving fork. The faggot way.

His faggotry is spot on.

>tattooed degenerate
>nu male
>literally rèddit

why, just why

That's stupid, tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos

Have you looked at the rest of this board? Looking for actual content on here is like picking through poop for peanuts.

Buncha jellyfags mad at a guy that turned his hobby and interest into a legit fucking business while they scream about tendies and sips in every other fucking thread. Get over yourselves, ya dumb fucking neets.

Of course, the tattoos in the photo don't mean that – but, surprisingly, they don't mean "rice noodles" and "jism lover" either.

>preaches about meaning
>gets the dumbest fucking chinese characters put on himself

Here's what you do: take a sharp knife and run it right between both of those hipster stamps you're so proud of, fucking kek

All these fags in this thread talking shit because a person wanted to have their skin permanently decorated, a practice that has existed for millenia.
All because they have been brainwashed into believing this practice is exclusively performed by people who align to the left on the current political spectrum.
Surrounded perpetually by plebs.

Get on my level, prep cooks.

If you knew chinese, you'd know those don't say angel or devil
The right hand says "Small child"
The left hand says "Dragon house"
You got clowned son

>please give me attention for this

>Watch me completely botch this food and call it good because I'm a mediocre line cook in NYC with tattoos

that looks really stupid.

Veeky Forums is painfully easy to trigger.
Live in fear bitches.

>they don't like food the way I do!

God you're pathetic.

It's not done, not buy a long shot. And it's on my back so it's not like I got it for unwarranted attention like forearm tats or neck tats. It's under a shirt.

did his wife divorce him because hes a homo
that tattoo and everything else about him is so fucking gay

anyone know what that asian symbol is on his other arm? all I can think about is imouto sae ireba when I see it

Why are you getting a tattoo of vomit?

Eventually it'll be a visual interpretation of a Phoenix. I can only make it about 3 hours per session though before I run out of adrenalin.

Anyway it represents my battle with drugs and alcohol and overcoming it and rising from the ashes. So, fuck you if you don't like it.

Okay but why does it look like vomit?
I'm not giving you shit because HURR IT HAS NO MEANING MURR, I have tats on my back, chest, left leg, quarter right sleeve and half left, but it just objectively looks...bad, man. I hope whoever is doing the work on that is going to go back in and add a lot of definition to features and such because the way it looks now is just a weird blob of wavy goo.

Nice bait

That what we agreed on after talking it over. I didn't want the X-Men 'Phoenix Saga' type art that faggots get. Also yes as I said it's not done. If you want to judge an unfinished project, go crazy.

I play pokemon go, i'm such a GAMER GURL, nerd lol xd

I want to get this (without text) done now.

People who earn their money working in kitchens are likely to be overworked drug addicts, they have damaged brains.

Those are upside down

Now Melts!

fucking incredible

I wish this world would just end

>Eventually it'll be a visual interpretation of a Phoenix.
>Eventually
I really hope so because at the moment it most closely resembles Pizza the Hutt

Tattoos are like having really high pitched girly voice. You lose so much credibility because of that its pointless to listen to someone having one.

Looks ugly as fuck

I bet 8 cents he voted Hillary

Weak bait

>fucking kek
Essentially laughing at your own joke while also using "fucking" as a way of putting emphasis on the kek.

You have unbearable amounts of autism.

Well that's halfway through my first session and that's evident because you can see the blood.

You seem pretty upset about your ching chong tattoos getting mocked. You should ask your clients for a hug during your shift at the gloryhole tonight.

Just fuckin knew this guy was a faggot but now here's the visible proof.