I'm pretty religious about using kosher salt

I'm pretty religious about using kosher salt

I use himalayan. We have barely any kikes in my country so kosher salt isn't sold in almost every grocery store.

tell me more about this beautiful and possibly fake country

Technically there's barely any Jews in America by percent they just have disproportionate amount of influence and money.

>He pretends kosher salt is a religious foodstuff and not just a large-grained salt for memes on a Bosnian flower-pressing discussion board
Next you'll be telling us you unironically voted for Trump and that you're eating lots of soy in hopes of growing a vagina.

Mostly I just wanted to make a play on words. But I do use kosher salt.

What actually is the difference? I never bothered to check.

Kosher salt is blessed by a rabbi. Also it tends to have larger flakes.

Bigger flakes.

Grain size and lack of iodine, that's it. It's so named because a larger-grained salt is more suitable for drawing moisture out of meat, a step in the process of kosher butchery.

Australia. We have 91,000 Jews here so less than 0.5% of the population.

Touche. Sad but true.

>blessed by a rabbi

Lol what?

that number is intentionally kept low to perpetuate their persecution identity.

When the day of the rope happens we'll be ovening a lot more than those numbers.

Jews aren't very common in most of the world altogether but they always seem to scrounge for attention. I was looking up demographics for my country for something unrelated to this and saw a chart indicating that Jews are 0,1% of the population, much to my surprise.

I want the Nazis to get off my fast food board.

Also, I saw that we have more Sikhs than we do Jews, which surprised me even more since we only started getting Indians in the country like 30 or so years ago.

They were always here, schlomo. They're just tired of being silent.

I'm far from a Nazi. My grandfather was held at Buchenwald FFS. I was just surprised at the incredibly low number of Jews in my country considering that few of them were ever captured during the war. Reason being is that unlike Jews of other countries, our Jewry have historically tended to at least attempt to assimilate so it was impossible for the Germans to distinguish Jew from Gentile without removing their trousers.

and has specs of dirt in it, apparently

Yeah that's why I use it on my meat at home. Really dries out that outer layer and I get a nice sear on all my meats.
Yeah, and they charge a hefty fee to do it.

>When the day of the rope happens we'll be ovening a lot more than those numbers
seek professional help. your parents are worried.