barqs.com
bangs.com
youtube.com/watch?v=R4DBZ2TBp-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

banq's
barg's
we'll never know

BANG'S HAS BITE

I fucking hate you retards who can't read cursive, starting these god damned threads so you can say "hurrrr it's barg's." You are everything wrong with this board and this galaxy.

It's bang's. It has the bite that goes "BANG!" in your mouth.

its barqs you faggot. Search up barqs and then bangs. See which brings root beer

THIRTEEN ORGS

????????????

ripperooni

for me, it's the big mac

I get hair.

lol barqs is a hairstyle lol not a root beer why would they name a root beer after a haircut lol

uhhh...

Results are personalized from your previous Google activity.

Say my name
If no one is around you
Say "Baby, I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game

You're all wrong. It's very clearly BARGS.

>It's bang's. It has the bite that goes "BANG!" in your mouth.

I showed this meme to a friend once and it turns out he unironically thought it was Bang's. He said he never looked at the logo too closely and figured the barrels where those big kegs of gunpowder old timey militaries would use.

Barg;s

Great post

Spencerian script was a mistake, real niggas write italic

M-my name’s Carlos as well 0_0

Barq's
Barg's
Bang's
Banq's
Borg's
Bonq's

Banqs Famous Old Tyme R∞t Beer

>ironically hates people that cannot read cursive.

The last letter is a q you fucking idiot. Drink coolant and go fuck yourself with a hack saw.

Technically it’s not a meme.
Memes are self-replicating concepts or ideas that spread through populations in a manner similar to the way diseases might.

One person repeating the same joke 180 times a year in the same place and not having it spread, or ‘go viral’ if you will, by definition fails to meet the self-replicating requirement to be considered a meme.

This is just some bullshit lame joke being repeated by someone not clever enough to think of anything new.

I suspect this may be getting posted by the same tard or tards that logpost about Andy Sixx on /b/, which is frankly where unimaginative shit like this belongs.

Oh and OP; there’s a whole actual line of drinks named Bang so, you know, I hope you get banned again then have your entire family die of cancer.

blizzanga's
check out this useless know-it-all

>Barq's /ˈbɑːrks/ is an American soft drink. Its brand of root beer is notable for having caffeine.[1] Barq's, created by Edward Barq and bottled since the turn of the 20th century, is owned by the Barq family but bottled by the Coca-Cola Company. It was known as Barq's Famous Olde Tyme Root Beer until 2012.[2]

Nice edit.

Phonetic pronunciation too difficult for you, huh?

>self-replicating requirement

Since fucking when?
Dawkins' definition requires memes to be transferable, not self replicating.

Are you really this stupid?

>Say my name
Hisenberg

4 u

Bark's, it has the BANG that goes BARK in your mouth

B A R Q ' S
A
R
Q
'
S

i hope this settles it

It needs to be able to replicate to transfer, as knowledge is not stripped from one person when it’s transferred to another. I suggest you learn basic English and logic before posting further.

eminem

I lold for a solid 5 minuts straight

i just got bangsteined

I dont know what you guys are tslking about, it clearly says bong's

Borq’s

Captain boners carbonated fart essence.

I assumed this would be what the thread was about. I am disappointed.

Cursive n starts from the bottom, goes up with a slight curve, goes down in a stright line, then does another curve going back up and finishing down. That’s an r; doing an almost straight line from bottom to top, then doing an anti-clockwise circle that turns into a horizontal line, then doing a sharp turn to form a left-facing curve going down
And your g has it’s curve on the wrong side, but might be some stylistic choice

>I dare anyone to get to my level of autism

The n is correct though because the previous letter is an o. Retard.

i fucking hate all of you
barqs.com

Johnny?

Laughed and feel like shit

Oliet Bang's™

fuck all you guys, now I'm craving a cold bottle of bonq's when all the stores around me closed already

shows up as a 404 for me.
Did you mean bangs.com ?

>grew up in the days of the barqs commercials
>cannot see a barqs without hearing "what do you mean barqs has bite?" in my head
>EVERY SINGLE TIME

I cannot enjoy this meme because I cannot unhear the proper pronunciation

youtube.com/watch?v=R4DBZ2TBp-w

See

you were saying?

Literally just changing the search after the fact. Oldest trick in the book!