I wanted to do an egg on my pizza tonight so I cracked one on a tombstone and put it in the oven

I wanted to do an egg on my pizza tonight so I cracked one on a tombstone and put it in the oven.

Unfortunately, I drastically underestimated how long it would take to cook an egg in the oven.

What do I do? If cook the egg I overcook the pizza, but if I don’t overcook the pizza it has raw egg on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKspf06XuaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're supposed to crack the egg on it after the pizza is done cooking, pleb.

a little raw egg never hurt anyone

Is that a frozen pizza?

ahahahahahah pleb

It won't overcook your pizza, the egg will only need about a minute to cook tops at 200°C.

Come on man.

its frozen za at this point it doesn't matter if you overcook the za it'll still be shit

turn on the broiler for 1.5 minutes

Use a spatula to remove the cooked egg, finish cooking the pizza, then put the egg back on to warm up once the pizza is ready

I normally scramble the egg a bit and then put it on the pizza a bit spread out so each slice gets a bit of eggy goodness instead of just an egg blob in the middle.

You created this thread 15 minutes ago, so you must have already decided. What did you do?

>What do I do?

throw it out and eat some real food

I ate the whole thing. It was kinda firm but still a little goooey.

>not eating runny yolks
frozen pizza pleb

the best thing to do in case of a rushed decision is to make a thread about it

Egg on pizza only works when you make it fresh and it has time to back into the rest of the pizza. Just slapping it ontop of a frozen grocery store dinner isn't gonna give you a good product.

Runny eggs are the fucking best.

Thinly spreading an egg over the tomato sauce and then adding the rest of the toppings with cheese included is great!

Finish it under the broiler.

so then he'd have an even more undercooked egg, retard

Finish the pizza pretty much entirely, then crack the white onto it and put it back in for a few minutes.
Reserve the yolk and add it after the pizza finishes cooking.

runny eggs are good; that's why I called him a pleb

I always reheat pizza leftovers for breakfast and fry an egg separately to put on top. You need yolk, man.

use the broiler to finish it off, it will even brown your pizza nicely, I swear it's like most people don't even know what their broiler even does anymore.

you fucking stoner

youtube.com/watch?v=vKspf06XuaQ

I don't think that's what they had in mind OP

hold up
I really don't
what does it do?

I had this in Japan once, first time was good but then I had a bad one and the egg was all jizzy and cold... After that I was put off forever.

>what does it do?

It works exactly like a BBQ grill, except it's upside down. Strong, direct, radiant heat.

Look up an Aussie, you fucktard. Available everywhere that Starbucks failed miserably.

>Unfortunately, I drastically underestimated how long it would take to cook an egg in the oven
Of course that will happen when you wash your eggs, Ameriburger

If you are willing to eat aioli or runny eggs you're already eating undercooked/raw egg and you haven't died yet have you?

>amerifats washing eggs

I've never known anyone who washes eggs and I've lived on this planet in amerimuttistan longer than you've been alive.