What are your thoughts on distilled water

What are your thoughts on distilled water

Wet

Nominerals/10

I use it in chem/10

It's a convenient excuse to own a still.

FLUORIDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I chugged two whole things of it before a hydration test for wrestling once. Absolutely hate it now.

>wtf i hate water now

It's deadly if you never eat food.

It's the best water you can drink.

A waste of money

>No list of ingredients or best before date
???

I use it in my work. It's expensive, if you drink it you're an idiot but at least you might die so there's that.

good for car battery. not drinking.

there are a lot of things i don't like about myself but one of the things that is up there is that i somehow have tastebuds that makes (all) water have an unpleasant taste

i drink baby water exclusively cause theres no nasty (((minerals))) i have to worry about

Great for 7th grade chemistry.

haha what's the difference of good ol tap water and this? You guys are paying too much for special "distilled" fancy water. Just turn on the tap! ITS FREE! And darn good for you. Quit drinking that soda pop.

Same. Its used as coolant

I had one of these a day all last summer. How dead am I?

>What are your thoughts on distilled water

The only water you ought to drink.

I only drink distilled water, or rain water, and only pure grain alcohol.

Perfect for activating almonds

Don't drink it. It creates mustard gas.

Water after stilled is just unpleasant, wont look for the chance to have it again woth very good reason then again water quality is going downhill nonstop

The way god intended.