Why do people pretend to like coffee?

Why do people pretend to like coffee?

15?!?

thats how many i give ur wife

Seeing this reminds me why I'm so glad I don't work for Starcucks anymore, my favorite moment working at that shithole was when some landwhale told me she didn't want whipped cream on her venti java chip frappuccino because she didn't want the "extra calories".

Why are starbucks employees such stuck up immature brats?
Every time they rant, they complain about a totally benign interaction with a customer that was mildly annoying at worst, yet they act like it ruined their whole day and they need to vent.

I don't even go there anymore because they probably spit in my coffee every time I would ask for a pourover in a mug during the morning rush and that creates more work for them.

>Every time they rant, they complain about a totally benign interaction with a customer that was mildly annoying at worst, yet they act like it ruined their whole day and they need to vent.

It hardly ruined my day, I just found it funny is all since the whole drink is a giant concoction of high fructose corn syrup and other flavoring agents. The job is mainly ruined by working with incompetent staff and management for the most part.

Yea I want to know this too. I remember how many of them flipped out over that one sugary rainbow drink that everyone asked for.

Have you tried working an office job without caffeine? Pretty much impossible to get anything done without that artificial motivation, it’s soul-suckingly boring. Thank God I was IT and occasionally had interesting projects. I can’t imagine being something like HR

I take coffee like I take my women. Black, from Africa, and with flavor notes of jasmine, candy lemon, and blueberry.

I don't know shit about coffee. When a place has free coffee I just get a cup of whatever it squirts out. No added cream or sugar. Does that mean I drink black coffee or what?

I don't, coffee is too bitter for me.

Used to drink it every morning till it started giving me random panic attacks. Also ever since I quit I can remember all my dreams from every night, whereas when I drank coffee I'd never have dreams.

american detected

Use locally roasted beans, a burr grinder, etc. Most importantly use the correct ratio of beans:water, not using enough ground beans is what causes coffee to taste bitter.

You're drinking coffee to feel normal, dumbass.
You're literally an addict.

Absolutely Degenerate.
The order

why do people continue to make shitty meme threads?

probably because you ingested well over a gram per day

Yeah, that's called "getting old".

>why do people continue to make shitty meme threads?
Where do you think you are?

It could be worse. The decaf box could be checked off.

yeahhh.... I know that FEEL man get it haha
Us old folk, yknow...
happy 19th birthday you old fart you!
remember to clean your room please.