Be honest, what's the maximum amount of drinks who've ever had in one sitting (before bo ofc)

Be honest, what's the maximum amount of drinks who've ever had in one sitting (before bo ofc)
>tfw 13

>who've
*you've
I'm retarded

About 20

Same, honestly tho after a certain point how does one keep track.

who've even keeping count?

What kind of faggot counts their drinks. Were you having a gay little competition with your boyfriend?

There's this point that i cross where I'm basically roofied. I keep drinking like a champion but I never remember it. Then i wake up in some strange place and wonder what the hell happened. Once I woke up on a flat roof because i felt raindrops on my face. Literally no idea how i got there or who's house it was.

Based on the receipts on my credit card statement I'd say it was around 25 or 30 drinks?

3 bottles of wine

Back in my prime I could easily drink a box of beer and then drink a bottle of whiskey afterwards. I'd still be coherent and able to get into bars and clubs.
If had amphetamines this kind of behaviour would go on for around 3 to 4 days.

what beer comes in a box?

I dunno what you call it. 24 beers in a case / carton / slab

im guessing he means a case

almost literally all of it that isn't craft?

6 packs/12s and literally any case of 48 comes in a box

Cases of 12 and larger often come in boxes.

two bottle of gin

Honestly it's kind of a blur

bottle of whiskey over like 7 hrs if that counts

0.7 l of 40% vodka/rum/whiskey then an unknown amount of beers and drinks at the bar. I have fucked up like this many times. Its not fun, you don't remember much and you make a fool of yourself. Nowadays I do what I can to avoid getting too drunk.

probably somewhere around 25.

This. An heroing on alcohol to impress your friends or be macho is for children.

Finishing second bottle of vodka tonight.. Gonna feel it tomorrow afternoon (today?) Too busy having fun shitposting burgertards on Veeky Forums but pussies won't respond, have to go back to /pol/ for a real flamewar, you pissant millennials can't argue or cook for shit. So, idk, 40 standards?

Real hero is a cricketer called David Boon, did 42 beers on a flight to London, so idk, 53 standards?

Not poster, just /Al/ck/

How many come in a half gallon?

Pint (US pint) of whiskey began I underestimated the size of the glass.

If no one responds to you maybe your shitposts suck.

>roommates 21st
>drinking rum, finish it
>get jager for later from a friend
>drinking some beer now
>jager arrives
>roommate dares me to chug it
>my inebriated self cannot resist
>chug it, there is only a little bit left in the bottom
>black out
Apparently I had a lovely time that I have no recollection of.

don't know, 20 sounds about right

Almost a 5th of brandy. I only remember the half or so. That was also the last time I got drunk.

>drinks

What amount is a "drink" exactly? Like a "sip" or "1 beer" or "1 shot", a "glass", or "an entire bottle?" I split a liter bottle of vodka with someone once. He puked and passed out, I later found the most comfortable pillow in the world, which was on the floor.

Full bottle of vodka (750ml) followed by a nice power nap bevor rehydrating with kompott.

t. petit slav gril

Tits or gtfo, shlyuha.

>What amount is a "drink" exactly?
1 shot of liquor, one beer about 5% ABV, or one glass of wine.

>he thinks sex and weight isn't relevant to alk tolerance

That changes nothing, just look at other posts in the thread.

Well, OP didn't even said what a "drink" means. So every other post is pretty useless, although sex as such due to muscle mass will be a big difference.

You know I am right.

I have no idea. I've run up bar tabs for 300-400 USD with some blow involved though. Several times. In retrospect, that probably wasnt a great idea. I think my body is dissolving from the inside.

Not sure what you're meaning by a sitting but I think the most I've had throughout a night was 28-30. It's interesting how important pacing, eating, mood, and other factors affect how long/much you can drink. I've blacked out or passed out from as little as 8-10 shots and was hungover, but I've also drank twice that some nights and wasn't even hungover. As long as you're drinking water, eating enough, sleeping enough, and having a few mixed drinks and beer instead of only straight liqour it's not too hard to dodge hangovers (at least when you're young).

I drained a bottle of Jack in a night before. That was fun

naginta please

I don't drink

and you?

we should have an east coast Veeky Forums meetup and just get trashed.

sick reference

30 drinks until an 8ball of cocaine

>Veeky Forums meetup
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

four or five pitchers of beer in one night over like 4ish hours

ended up self harming in public and was told that my BAC when they brought me in was actually fairly high even by "people who get so fucked up they hospitalize themselves" standards.

Two bottles of vodka throughout the day. Didn't even get me very drunk but I still had the worst hangover in my life the day after. Probably dehydration.

Me on the right.

I've been stopped by police before and breathalyzed over .35 on a few occasions. They usually just drive me home since I am pretty chill when I drink and don't act like a fool. I can drink a 24pk of light beer fairly easy, the only thing slowing me down on beer is the volume in my stomach. I drank an entire 750ml of rumple minze the other day along with a 6pk of beer in about a 6 hour period and felt pretty high on that, felt good the next day as well so lucked out on a hangover. This is usually the peak of my drinking these days, with the usualy drinking amount being a 375ml of bourbon with a 6pk.

Dehydration is the worst part of a hangover, you cant rehydrate quickly like you want to because you risk throwing it right back up but you need water to get right. Best reasonable advice is to force yourself to eat and get moving.

2.75 liters of Seagrams VO and a 30 rack Rolling Rock

On a coke binge, of course

20+ in uni. Didn't black out but was spaced out drunk for several hours.

Ngl Dylan was pretty effay

the Veeky Forums board is trash tho. i feel like half of this board has to be somewhat normal and functioning adults since they can cook. i met some people from /mu/ at a DG concert and they were chill.

Comfy as fuck

You can check your bar tab the next day to guess or if you did something like drink half a fifth or drank a 24 pack you can approximate how much you drank based on what you've got left. When I'm at bars I like to buy drinks for my friends and others too so I gotta factor that in when I'm guessing what I drank after a night out.

14 pints, 1 and a half bottles of buckfast and 10 or so rum and cokes, along with a gram of cocaine. This was consumed over 20 hours. Reckon that's about 60 odd units, surprised I did not die.

wouldnt the competition by definition be gay if i had it with my boyfriend, as in calling it gay is superfluous?

I was camping at a bachelor party with 10 other guys. We started drinking after breakfast at 9 am until probably 1 at night. I would drink 1 Miller high life & then funnel a bud. I drank 48 beers that day. My night end after I passed out & fell into the barn fire. The worst part was I ended up sweat nging at my buddy that pulled me out.

I know this well

probably 20 or so in my college days

6 Natty Daddies and then another 5-6 shots. Only time I've ever pissed my pants from drinking.

6 beers of 5.5%, 14 shots of 110 proof vodka, and about 375ml of 80 proof brandy.

Should note that I didn't exactly blackout. That was just the most I've drank in a sitting.

I don't know how many drinks it equals but I have drank 1 qt of scotch in a sitting several times. Problem is not so much the alcohol but the fact I don't eat.

Me and some of my buddies had a "beat boggs" competition once, like on Its Always Sunny, with the tee-shirts and everything. I passed out after 25.

Holy fuck, beer or liquor or combined?

I've had 35 beers in one sitting, and a bottle of Old Granddad 100 + 7 or 8 gin and tonics + an entire bottle of wine + half a bottle of Hennessy before.

15ish or something like that. Didn't keep an exact count.

Standard drinks?
If so, I wouldn't know, but I've finished a full case of beer by myself on multiple occasions as well as finishing two full goon bags also on multiple occasions.
I assume that's quite a lot.

The only times I've actually counted is when I've been drinking alone at home and been able to see the damage the next day.
36 375ml cans of 5% abv beer which is around 50 drinks.
When I've been out I've likely done more because of the speed.

30 beers
2 liters of gin

No idea what the count was before I blacked out. I was drinking from a fifth of tequila, doing shots of rum, and smoking weed. I'm told I eventually shared some of the tequila, took the rum and ran (stumbled) up onto the deck where I preceded to stand up in a hammock, fall through the hammock, fall onto a small wicker table (breaking it), then almost fall of the second story deck. After all that my friends got me really high so if just lay down and stop being annoying. Mind you, i was told all thisbecause i don't remember any of it.

Aye, anyone win lmao?

Pussy, Dee got to 29

5 rum drinks
6 vodka drinks
18 beers
4 gin drinks (non juniper heavy)
4 bottles wine
3 bottles soju
2 bottles shochu
0.5 gin drinks (juniper heavy JUST)

what the fuck man

one sitting isnt one week.
if you convert everything to beers you had 60+

Each line is a different sitting
Oh, and
1.5 bottles of scotch
1 bottle of bourbon
2 bottles of rye
2.5 bottles of misc whiskey

My buddy and I went out to see the Force Awakens when it was released.

We're both far too emotionally invested in Star Wars, and as such, we exited the theater in dire need of drink. He's a bit older than me and definitely has his drinking down, but he'd stopped drinking as much, so he was taking it easy.

We got home around midnight, by 5am we had killed a 1.75L bottle of 90 proof whisky. Granted, he was nursing the same 16oz glass of whisky the whole night, maybe with a few top-offs, so the majority of that was me. I had work the next day, too.

There have been other nights where I've killed a handle, but that's the only one I can readily recall.

I once drank 42 whiskys (3 cl each) at a whisky con.

I know the number bc I had a little book with checkboxes and all the whiskys available there to remember wich ones I tried.

I also ate a lot during the 7 hours process, 4 times with various meals.

I've had about 2/3 of a bottle of Jack

Now this was within the time frame of like 30 minutes I was just sipping straight out of the bottle

I fucking vomited for about an hour, and I felt like trash the next day

I think if I spaced out my drinks better I could drink more. But I have poor self control in general. Alcohol really doesn't help

dylann is by far the most effortlessly effay in that whole pic, desu.

I drank an entire handle in a day one time

1 and 1/2 fifths. I almost died.

5 bottles of wine. Yeah my liver is fukked fml.

Back when I was distilling my own spirits, 4 bottles of 60% abv liquor that tasted like regret. Woke up in the doorway of my bedroom.
Fuck that.

That's the joke.

For beer 35 550ml cans
For spirits 2 bottles of rum (75cl)
Dont worry I'm Scottish

Fuck sake man I hope you where sharing it and your just exaggerating if not please get help iv been an alcoholic so I know you won't listen but you have to rehab yourself

1L bottle of 37% abv bourbon
15 beers

Was doing a lot of coke

Most I ever drank was about 10-20 shots of rum in an hour one fateful 4th of july. I was having a great time until I started stumbling and vomiting. Didn't black out though.

About 700ml of 44%

Xd

almost a litre of 40% alcohol
I don't remember what it was
t'was when i was 14
I was with a friend and we started yelling at cars on the highway
later that night i asked my sister if she wanted to have sex and then proceeded to go lay down in the bathtub and vomit all over myself
I haven't ever gotten drunk since

>i asked my sister if she wanted to have sex
Well?

I was made an honourary Northerner after drinking 5 litres of Snakebite in one night.

Drank a whole bottle of pink wine once.

Never did that shit again.

I know that I've broken 20 previously, but beyond that I can't say. I get drunk fairly easily, but it takes _a lot_ to get me black out. Interestingly the only time I've blacked out was about 12 drinks, but 6-7 of those were moonshine. That fucking slayed me like nothing else can.

Nope, all me.
>iv been an alcoholic
You still are an alcoholic, addictive tendencies don't go away because you forced yourself to give up the habit.

A fifth of Canadian hunter mixed with a fifth of butter Scotch schnapps and 8 beers, I blacked out and had several phone conversations with people