Starbucks

Do you still go to Starbucks?
What is one item of theirs that you really like(d)?
If you don't go there, what would it take for you to go back?

I don't
Nothing.

Maybe topless uniforms.

starbucks poll guy pls go

never been to a Starbucks, ever. What's it like?

their breakfast sammies are preddy gud but literally every single coffee drink they make is garbage. Over-charred beans and garbage-tier espresso. Disgusting.

>If you don't go there, what would it take for you to go back?
When the owners stop being literal jews and stop exploiting poor people for coffee beans.

Only when I have to. I'll get a black coffee either hot or iced or nitro

Fuck off, Starbucks pollster.
My favorite thing about Starbucks is that I don't have to go there.

>>Amerifags thinking what they drink is coffee

Topkek

>i hatee american coffee so much my faves? animal dung in the amazon :^)

Nup. Just know what crema is. This is Veeky Forums, if you want to drink from 7-11 better leave and let the adults talk.

Emily Jean is amazing

Hot green tea latte with coconut milk, unsweetened

If you accept that any beverage you get is gonna be basically a drinkable dessert, you'll enjoy Starbucks a lot more

That being said, a majority of things you can order "unsweetened" which can vastly improve them.

Their holiday drinks are actually pretty good. The best imo is the Snickerdoodle hot chocolate.

Healthy- 4 shots and stevia with cream
Unhealthy-dumb meme they have that month

I have 11 hour school days and sometimes don't have time to make coffee for my thermos so I go to the Starbucks across the street from campus and get a black coffee and a 50 cent refill when that happens. I don't care about anything else they sell.

Occasionally I'll go there. I get an espresso con pana and gtfo. It's fast and my caffeine bump is like two sips away.

the green tea frappe is wonderful. everything else is dogshit and I support my local cafe every time even though its further away.

I always get a large iced coffee or cold brew but I go once a month or so but it's on a grocery store donuts not a real bucks
>what would it take for me to go more regularly
If they served carribou coffee

Cafe latte every few weeks

I get free coffee at work. It’s not the best shit out there, but it beats paying for it.

No.
I liked when they had a Mocha Sanani as a regular blend.
I would go back if they had better coffee. All the blends are fair to poor. I'm not paying $20 for half a pound of coffee that's better than average at one of the rare stores that carries it. I can go many other places locally for a pound of better than average coffee at that price.

When it's cold, I get a venti green tea latte, hot. With whole milk instead of 2%, and only 4 pumps of classic syrup.
When it's hot out, venti green tea frappe, no whip, 6 pumps classic and an extra scoop of green tea.
>Tfw capitalist slave

I recently cut back on eating sugar, and now every time I have a drink from Starbucks, I feel sick from how sweet it is.
Pretty much decided I'm just gonna drink a cup of tea at home from now on.

same. I used to like getting a small white mocha with an extra shot, but the sweetness makes me nauseous

>tip jar
What a bunch of FAGGOTS.

I only go there for the iced tea and lemonades. I hate milk-based drinks.

Look at this ungrateful edgelord.

I only go to Starbucks when there are NO other options. And, I only get a London Fog when I go there, because their coffee is utter shit. If you get a cup of plain, black Blonde roast, it's okay, but still, I hate their coffee.

Their coffee has always been shit, but I have to force myself to avoid them because I could just go absolutely ape on their baked goods and dessert case.

Went through a period a few years back where I would buy 2 or 3 cake pops at a time just as a snack and not even think about it. The things are DELICIOUS to me but they're so small they won't fill you up. And at 210cal each? Holy fuck it adds up fast.

Loved their giant chunky cookies, fudge brownies, chocolate oat bars, cinnamon coffee cakes, all the loaves, the old fashioned glazed donuts, the scones...Holy shit. Never bought a drink but I was a total dessert demon.

I haven't been back inside ever since they started to post their calorie info right next to the prices. I saw the monster I was becoming and tapped tf out

This.

i actually never drank a starbucks coffee

>Adding cream

I like the green iced tea unsweetened

I go there frequently but I usually end up with an iced chai latte, with extra chai concentrate

All of their lunch sandwiches get old, and nothing there is really a good value except for their regular coffee, or maybe espresso

Once in a while I go there and order the sweetest girliest latte currently available.
I regret nothing.

do your own research you fucking faggot, take your thinly veiled marketing threads somewhere else

>getting mad about marketing threads
>browsing Veeky Forums
Hard life you must be living.

i used to work in a liquor store that was next to a starbucks. the employees from sbux would come over and chat a lot. most of them were really nice. they would sometimes give us the "expired" food. there was so much of it that they wouldn't even take it all for themselves. the sandwiches were really tasty. i dont even know how much they cost, but for free they were great. this was years ago, so the food has probably changed.

Yeah let's just accept faggotry what could go wrong

I thought about going to Starbucks once but I got scared because I wouldn't know how to order and I'd look like a retard in front of the cute grils who work there.

You're talking as if whining about it will change anything.

Whatever daily brew the one in Paris had when the other coffee shops I like were closed for the twelve days of xmas. I don't mind their Pike either.

>i can identify the foam that sits atop coffee when made in a few different ways

faux snobbery, you are the worst kind of person.

also OBSESSED

Yes but only because most brasseries in Paris make the most disgusting swill you've ever tasted. Thankfully there are more Australian style coffee places popping up these days. It's incredible that a country that prides itself on gastronomy can serve such awful coffee .

Yup
Large pike, no room.

Really liked matcha frap. Gonna try candied pistachio next time.

>starbucks

''here's your unnecesserily overcaloried milkshake pretending to be a caffeine beverige, tee-hee''

Honestly though, never been to one, what are they like?

i've never been to starbucks and dont intend to ever go there.

>milkshake
sounds neat

I hate starbucks because they hate christmas.

>Starbucks
This brand appeals solely to women. The only reason a man should step foot in here is if he is bringing in a female he plans to fuck to buy her a cup of coffee.

I just get a latte when I go there. And only if there's no local coffee shops around. I'm sure we're all familiar with Starbucks and their over-roasted beans.

People like are retarded

Too expensive. Would have to get a much better paying job.

coffee is burnt shit, food is overpriced, stale flavorless bullshit. Damn wageslaves don't blend the ice for frappucinos, so you get watery chunks that clog the straw. Only thing decent, ironically, is the espressos, since apparently their machines are retard-proof.

I need my soy and dairy intake, mmmmmmhhhmmmmmmm. Yumm.

Hot chocolate is the only thing I get, if I am ever forced to go there. In the distant past, I would get a Chai, or green tea frappuccino, but those things are nothing more than a fancy milk shake.

pikes place or dark roast black from a pour over

is this poor guy still fawning over that dodger chick

their espresso roast is fucking garbage.

My aunt gave me a bag of "Starbucks Reserve" beans for Christmas
I can't for the fucking life of me find a flavour profile for this shit anywhere

Chai latte
Couldn't care enough for their coffee

they put this disgusting sprinkle shit in a drink a few weeks ago. Never again. That shit does not drink well.

Ok, had the pistachio and it wasn't that flavorful like I thought it would be. I'll stick to matcha. Not anytime soon tho. Too expensive and too many calories.

never went. It was always too expensive none of the products were worth the cost especially when I could make coffee at home for a fraction of the price at a better taste.

Haven't been there since sometime during college and I graduated over 5 years ago. CC's is better. You guys should campaign for it if you live outside Louisiana.

Wait I take that back, I went once last year to indulge in a sugary dessert "coffee drink"

>sugary dessert "coffee drink"
No one thinks you're cool or smart for talking like this

Typical boomer sheeple. Offended by people with a higher IQ. I bet you own a non-stick pan.

The only fucking way I'd ever start going here even occasionally would be if they stopped charting almost 4 dollars for a small black iced coffee. A small coffee that tastes like bitter burnt asshole at that. I love coffee black but after trying it black at this place, it tasted like literal fucking cleaning chemicals.

>A small coffee that tastes like bitter burnt asshole at that.
how is that a bad thing?!
i lick emma stones asshole every day and i love it

Green Tea Lattes don't even have sweetener anymore.