Fuck. I accidentally bought farm raised salmon instead of wild caught. Should I just throw it away?

Fuck. I accidentally bought farm raised salmon instead of wild caught. Should I just throw it away?

It's all farm raised, wild salmon is extinct.

They used better bait on the farm salmon than you used on this OP.

How is this bait? Farmed salmon has worms and shit

Ok i just came here for the first time but hold up

>Farmed salmon has worms and shit

What fucking scientist are you? Your research and back up? Also ffs if it had worms and shit in it it wouldn't be on the fucking market. Where tf do you live?

My cousin told me she bought farm raised cod and it had worms. I live in Michigan

>>Topkek shitposting

You from Oz?

You do know almost all wild caught fish have worms/parasites right?

Buy a filet of swordfish and put it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds it will be a real treat

Any kind of fish, farmed or wild, can contain worms. If anything farmed fish are less likely to have them since they are often given medication (though that depends on the species of fish).

Also, cod specifically is infamous for being one of the most likely fish to contain worms. Finding a worm in cod might sound gross, but it's very common and no cause for freaking out.

Is there a video of this? I'm curious now.

It might be common but it's still gross.

just shut up and eat it. My god what is wrong with you people. Farm raised terrestrial animals are ok but farm-raised swimming animals are not?

Eww you eat farm raised animals too?

How's this
>stop eating fish

This. As long as you cook your fish to the appropriate temperature, you don't have anything to worry about.

>He doesn't eat wild caught beef and chicken
>He doesn't eat natural, locally sourced, cruelty-free, wild veal

Ishiggiddydiggidy hope you're kidding kid :/

>Farmed salmon has worms and shit
Farmed salmon has a far lower incidence of worms than wild salmon.
FDA guidelines advise, and most state laws that I am aware of require, freezing of any fish to be served as sushi at -4 for a week or at -31 for about a day, EXCEPT large tuna and farmed salmon.

Who buys their fish at walmart?

people who only want to pay $5 per pound

>eating any kind of fish
Enjoy the worms living in ur ass

Just go japanese on it if it's shitty. Teriyaki glaze in the oven or miso paste, yuzu, wasabi and sesame dressing with a salad.

I tried wild one time it was horrible I guess that's why it's cheaper

>cheaper
If it was cheaper than farmed it was probably a low-quality species like pink salmon, or possibly keta.

I would throw it out if I were in your shoes