So the reviewbro pretty much stated sbarros is trash compared to papa johns, dominos, etc...

So the reviewbro pretty much stated sbarros is trash compared to papa johns, dominos, etc. The question is he fucking retarded. Sbarros is actually legit fresh ingredients. It is top freaking tier pizza. Why is yag sbarros so underrsted

Sbarros is better than those other chains. My only issue is their price/portion ratio.

reviewbrah's a retarded idiot who has no taste. For food reviews it's Joey or nothing.

I've never seen a stand-alone Sbarro, it's always mall food courts

something about this video pissed me off. i've always enjoyed the taste of sbarro pizza and i feel he shat all over them for no reason. dominos and pizza hut especially are nowhere near as good as sbarro. sbarro serves huge, thin ny style pizza slices and everything about them is well above average.

reviewbrah also said sbarro tried to expand in the 90s, but i only ever remember them being in shopping malls or on the side of interstate highways attached to gas stations. i don't remember a huge push for them to become a regular pizza place.

i think if they did try to become a dine in or a delivery/take out restaurant that they would be quite successful.

I think I saw one at an airport.
It's only great when everything else around is shit.

reviewbrah is shit. stop watching fast food reviewers, they're all unequivocally pathetic, almost Veeky Forums tier

Nuh uh!

>The question is he fucking retarded.
are you? fuck off reddit, that stupid fag doesn't know a pizza from a shit in a toilet

Yag Sbarro's is the closest approximation to New York style I've been able to find in the Midwest. Sadly though, the one near me has stopped carrying spinach stromboli. Is it like that everywhere, or just here?

>Joey "wooowooowooowoo everything is a 10" World Tour is better than reveiwbrah
Opinion discarded

There's one kinda like sbarro in the mall here, like it's all the same exact shit down to the logo, but it doesn't use the sbarro name at all anywhere

The Report of the Week is a comedy show. You're not supposed to actually take the reviews seriously.

>stopped carrying spinach stromboli.

write a letter to your congressmen.

that's BAD NEWS for Sbarro's if you know anything about the retail real estate market. might as well go have your last slice now

This is the same dude who suggested BK to have a burger with dog food in it.

I cant wrap my head around that. I dont see how he would go through the effort and not give his legit opinion.

Sbarro doesn't deliver so fuck off with this shit.

Nope. Saw one with spinach stromboli at a oasis on I 80 or I 88 up in Indiana

every time i've had it, it was shit.

worse than LC

Considering the dubious quality of BK food, that is a perfectly reasonable suggestion to make.

Why is a retard making fun of retards?

I think that's how the audience sees it, but I don't think he has another gear, that just seems to be who he is.

this
4 dolla slice of 1 topping mall pizza is just silly expensive, which is why they failed.
But it is better than average pizza

What the fuck, it's $4 everywhere? There's one on campus and it costs that much, I was assuming they jacked it up just due to the traffic since it's a huge ass university. $4 everywhere is outrageous.

sbarro is bottom tier

I tried Sbarro for the first time in nearly a decade, since they opened a standalone store a few miles near me. It was garbage, expensive, and they stopped selling the stuffed pizza I loved.