How come there's so many alcoholics on this board?

how come there's so many alcoholics on this board?

Because there are a higher number of alcoholics that continue to come back to this site compared to other sites?

I said board. No other board has this many alcoholic threads

They are all over this site. They just talk about it more on this board. That's what I meant candy ass

Probably because they want to whine about alcoholism while not being surrounded by /r9k/ fags who only care about not having a gf

Where else am I supposed to talk about my internal organs failing?

Because alcohol falls under the purview of Veeky Forums's subject matter you dingus.

I wish they'd fuck off to /b/ where they belong
same with the monstercuck shills

>purview
I learned a new word today.
Thanks.

Do you get called dingus a lot?

Food service workers are usually alcoholics

On the contrary, I found English quIte easy to learn.

>how come there's so many alcoholics on this board?
because the useless mods dont kick them out, to /r9k/ maybe, or /b/, they would be much more appreciated there.

>want to be drunk
>can tell it already exacerbated by depression

A lot of people who work in the food service industry are alcoholics.

how do you know this
and why are they alcoholics

al/ck/ was here before you and it'll be here long after your ass leaves for reddit

It's a high pace, long hours, and low paying job, at least for back of house.

>alcohol is a drink used with food and cooking
>anons carry one thread dealing with the issues surrounding it as a helpful tool for those who are suffering to communicate their issues and receive helpful advice
>they should be sent to /b/ and /r9k/, the literal bowels of Veeky Forums

Fuck off, faggot.

it's a circlejerk for depressed faggots who can't put the bottle down
get bent, dumbfuck

Ever stop to think that maybe there is not that many of them, but the few that are here have nothing better to do than post a lot? I mean they are alcoholics, it's not like they are busy doing things outside, they are sitting in front of their PC, or phone, drinking and shit posting.

cooks are stupid or recovering addicts/criminals with financial and babymama problems

waiters are stupid or recovering addicts/criminals with a fat wad of easily misappropriated cash in their pocket after each shift with fianancial and babymama problems

dishwashers are addicts and criminals who use the service industry as a front to avoid their PO, financial and babymama problems

and they all work like 105/h a week

I work line and this is correct

Could be said about many jobs really

>inb4 /med/