Cooking with Satan

does /ck grind their own meat?

No.. but I would though.

the finest cuts
the finest knife

You bet I do. Not only do I not trust pre ground meats, I make my own sausage so a grinder is a must. I bought this little bitch with 2000 W of power for $50.00 on amazon and it does a great job. The only drawback is the components are aluminum so they have to be handwashed and dried. The only excuse not to grind your own meat is you're a lazyass fuck.

*Forgot pic

does it run on 220v?

That looks like a good deal if it doesn't fall apart after a week.
I use an old-fashioned handcranked model, which is fine for just grinding but for sausagemaking you either need three arms or two people.

I'm not that guy, but I doubt it. Cheap products are usually advertised by their PEAK power rather than their continuous duty rating. It's gray-area advertising. No way you can run 2000 watts continuously on a North American power outlet.

Anyway, I have two. One is the kitchenaid attachment like the OP pic. Handy for small batches, and easy as fuck to clean. The other is a Hobart I bought at a restaurant auction. Very handy after a successful hunting trip.

ik. thats why i was asking him.

Of course not but it's definitely more powerful than the kitchenaid grinder I burnt out after grinding 8lbs of meat. I recently ground 15lbs of my deer I killed a couple weeks ago straight through w/o issue. As far as durability, I've had it for 2 years and grind a lot of meat with it. I bought another kitchenaid for my doughs, but their $120+ meat grinder attachment can fuck right off!

>Isana
>actual bread
Kraut detected

Dane who shops at Aldi. Close enough.

if it runs on 120 then the most it can be is 1800 watts

Do you think if I mixed say, 80% beef and 20% human meat, like a few fingers, do you think anyone eating it would be able to tell?

Been long time since I saw you satan

sup fgt

Do I ever.

>no benis

>three arms
Just use foot. Sit on stool, use one foot. You are American, fiirend?

I think all of Veeky Forums grinds their own meat m8.

I beat my meat.

Nice job on that

Yes. Yes I do.

french toast time

Anyone who uses an electric grinder is an idiot, lazy, and possibly a weakling. Get a nice heavy duty manual one you secure to your counter because they last longer.

Cooking with Seitan is much better.
Heil Seitan