Distinctly State Foods?

Distinctly State Foods?

Moved from California to South Florida and deeply miss non-fried non-shit food. Post pics of your home states food to make me feel worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_California
kcet.org/shows/tending-the-wild/a-guide-to-some-indigenous-foods-of-california
independent.com/news/2013/nov/06/celebrating-californias-native-foods/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

california cuisine
>in-and-out burger
>avacados xdddddd

I moved from Turkey to New York.

Even my roach culture is better than the shitty, cultureless, pathetic spic ghetto that is Cali.

Fucking kill yourself, kansas-fag jew boy

turkish culture is just a watered down armenian culture, and the armenians have better food anyway

fuck yourself

>cali
>literally filled with soyboys and traps

the only distinct state food in your shitty lefty state is milk with estrogen in it

horseshoe sandwich, illinois: texas toast, meat, french fries, mornay

Thanks, reddit

really activating my almonds guys

i'm not a redditfag im just a real human being

>current year
>not recognizing that Monsanto is in control of all your food
>not realizing that (((Monsanto))) is putting shit in your milk to make you love feminine cock
>not knowing that Monsanto invented GMO soy
>not knowing that their soy contains hormones to turn you into a cuck
>calling me a reddit fag because you have your head this far up your hairless little boy ass

California is a terrible state with no food culture. State one food that is native to this shitty state, and I will blow my brains out.

avacados XDDDDDDD

Don't act like people want a hairy ass, fuck face.

>i'm not a redditfag!
Thanks, reddit.

LMAO THAT HAIRLESS ASS ANGER

ahah you're an actual hairless little soyboy

does your bull like to slap your ass while you suck his cum out of your gf when its hairless?

noone likes a little boy faggot

Wish NK just blew this shit-hole state off the map, so we wouldn't have to deal with these pathetic hippies

>>>>no food culture

then what the hell does the rest of america have?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_California
kcet.org/shows/tending-the-wild/a-guide-to-some-indigenous-foods-of-california
independent.com/news/2013/nov/06/celebrating-californias-native-foods/

begone flyover fags

Moved to Orlando from NY/NJ area. I miss having good pizza whenever I want at every corner. Also Bagels and High Quality Bread. Everything down here is shit, and the best pizza place near me doesnt come close to the north-east

>flyover
This dumb meme again....

Good thread friend

literally what is the problem with reddit
they have some really good boards like T_D, conspiracy
you guys need to venture outside of /pol/ and gather some information about the world outside of your basement faggot

/b/
/s4s/
/bant/
/r9k/

plenty of boards to shit up, please keep Veeky Forums clean

haha flyoverfag mad that he's literally irrelevant and has no culture other than McDonald

this is bait

>i'm not reddit
>acts like redditor
>uses reddit words like "cuck", "soyboy" and cries about "muh estrogen"

Thanks, reddit.

Reddit is a fucking shithole full of people forming a hive mind. They are all right wing faggots who follow what everyone else does. If you have ever been on there, the only good thread is incels WHICH GOT SHUT DOWN.

this is now a spiderman thread

soy is food too you ignorant tard

i wouldnt come in here if OP wasnt some cali faggot trying to push soylent on us

hi im the cali fag

shit ill even admit i did soylent for 3 months

i just wanted pics of foods :(

go back to /r9k/

mmmmmmmmmmm flyover cuisine

Cioppino

I hate this place too though

>sees opinion hes afraid to consider
>cries b8

>live in California
>kill self
>profit

Yep. Them and /pol/. No wonder they share so many of the same users.

maybe you should go on reddit sometime you might learns something about the truth fag

>Live in California
>Only state accomplishment is high suicide rate

because we aren't retarded lefties

Reddit is basically a neo-nazi website tbqh. Did you know there are actually Bernie Sanders voters there? Makes me shudder

and soy eating cucks with hairless assholes

>live in California
>pretend not to be fat
>eat churros while posting on Veeky Forums
>suicide only option

You guys are pathetic. Please stick to your containment boards instead of shitting up blue boards on an anime website.

/POL/ AND ANTI CALI FAGS PLEASE LEAVE MY MICROWAVE ENTHUSIAST FORUM

LEAVE US TO TALK ABOUT FOOD

nah, all the centipedes chased away all the berniebots

of course a cali fag like OP probably is a Bernie loving commie

had*

Yeah I fucking hate how avocado/guac has somehow become the "Cali" food just because East Coast doesn't want to admit that California has historically been the Chinese fast food state all the way back since these chinks first landed here and started stealing our shrimp.

threads like these are the reason why i hate the west coast

fucking soy boys

>live in Cali
>support trump
>try to kill mexicans
>trip and fall because fat as fuck
>cry while eating tendies

yep, we sure cleaned those subhumans up
too bad we missed a couple spots, fuckin hate all of them

Threads like this are why it's obvious that /pol/dditors need to be banned from this site. They can't even go to a cooking board and talk about food without injecting their political opinions and shitting up everything. Can you allow any boards neutral or do you idiots need to go full autismo when someone mentions a state or food product you don't like?

>Live in california
>only way to become a decent person is to move
>move to florida
>bring shit tastes and fat ass
Go back to Cali faggot

you can't handle opinions that challenge your perception of the world the MSM has painted for you huh

What part of New York are we talking here?

No, I just like to talk about food without every other post being "hurr commiefornia" and "soyboys". OP mentioned California and that was a signal to you retards to bitch about how much you hate west-coast lefties.

Also, love how you automatically assume that I'm a lefty who actually watches the MSM because I don't want my cooking board to become a politics shitposting board.

How is that a sandwich there's only one piece of bread and the sauce completely defeats the handheld portability of that food

It's an open faced sandwich. It's usually served with two slices of bread; that smaller version is called a ponyshoe.

lets ban Cali fags and then we'll talk

you must be a cali fag too

>be me white trash in california
>see maggot infested burg in trash can
>eat that shit up
>take five steps and fall asleep because 500 pounds
>Such is life in Cali

what did califags even do

OP here and i just wanted to talk about state foods, its the retards like you that shit up the threads with redditpolshit

Why? Because you don't like your stereotype of their state? At least they aren't the ones shitting up Veeky Forums with political whining where it's unwarranted. You make no points anymore and you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Also, Pennsylvania since you asked.

>what did califags even do
Shit up every state they evacuate to because theirs is so "toxic".

What does that have to do with this thread? This thread wasn't made to complain about it. There are plenty of other boards you can whine about this on, but this is a food/cooking board.

>Blaming the state that's on the other fucking side of the country for the shittiness that is Florida

>go to the south
>complain that food is fried
The children of weirdos that moved to california who will later move out and infest the rest of the country, everybody.

Now you're just stretching shit so you don't look as retarded. Done with you.

Lol, yeah, all that clean water, great food and beautiful scenery sure is toxic. Fucking moron....people leave California because it's too expensive for retards to live in.

>all that water from nevada
>avocados
>burning hills
Yeah, people leave because it's too expensive.

>Moved to Orlando from NY/NJ

please go back

>confirmed for never having been to California

Are you so stupid that you think LA is the entire state? I bet you think NYC encompasses all of New York, too. Dumbass flyover.

Please secede so we can close the border and laugh when an earthquake sends you all into the sea.

french dip
california burrito
california roll
in n out

patty melt

You are clueless and possess zero facts, so the best you can do is toss ridiculous insults. Got it.
Enjoy your bubble of stupidity.

monterey jack/pepper jack
award-winning wine
world-famous olive oil

STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT STAGE FAGGOT

>you cant get a california roll outside california

please leave but if you miss the pizza go to lazy moon. everything on mills is great. i used to live in walking distance

Then go back, fucking spic.

I don't know if it's a specialty, but Oklahomans are masters of brisket.

I could mail you a care package... we miss you Bro!

Stay in your containment state, faggot.

came here to post this

had one for dinner last night. my life is falling apart.