What is the best gluhwein recipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BBXu_62E1w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feuerzangenbowle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I give up, what?

1 part wine
1 part glue

I would suggest mulling it in a big batch and not in the individual glasses for starters.

I wanted to ask the same thing. also what's a good wine to use in it?

I typically use Gluhwein when I make Gluhwein

I don't know about the best, but I've always done it with dry red (usually gifted), cinnamon (1 or 2 sticks plus the garnish), anise (small palmful per person, 4-5 ish), cardamon (similar amount as the anise), orange rind (one orange, or two tangerines, to be eaten while wine is steeping in the goodness), a pinch of salt, and - just before serving - a splash of honey or brown sugar, and half a shot of brandy per person. Garnished with a thin tangerine slice, and a cinnamon stick.

>mulling pre-mulled wine
What did he mean by this?

I am so doing this for Xmas this year. My family will roll their eyes but whatevs. I think it's cool.
youtu.be/0BBXu_62E1w

>adding spices and vegetables to ramen that already comes with it's own spices
What did Veeky Forums mean by this?

people who "add their own spices" to ramen are without exception fat, ugly, friendless, and will die alone because no one will ever love them.

my girlfriend has never had wassail and like most other BAKA AMERICAN PIGGU, she had never even heard of wassail until i told her about it.

who makes wassail? how do i make wassail?

Same thing with cider instead of wine. Some ginger will work well with it (not so much with wine usually), and if you're feeling a bit of the Scurvy, add a few cranberries instead of the citrus.

Mother-in-law is German and used this stuff called Meßmer Glühwein Gewürz (It's a teabag and sometimes found as GluhFix). She would add this to the wine while it's being mulled and add the usual fruit, spiced and alcohol to it.

In Germany they mostly use the premade stuff. But, I've even tried using the premade stuff, added the teabag to it and the normal fruit and spices. Still turned out great. If I can find her German cookbook, I'll try to translate for you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feuerzangenbowle

So yourself a favour and get hammered like never before in your life.

1 truck of peace
>select all trafic lights

It's called glogg you fucks

I just take whatever wine, don't need very expensive one since you'll sweeten and flavour it anyways.
Boil with your spices (i use cinnamon sticks, star anise, cardamom pods, few cloves). I then like to add honey to taste and some apple and/or orange juice (press the otanges freshly if possible. You can also use mandarines, very delicious). I've never seen someone else do this, but i really like how it tastes.

I use umbala. Many wines have too much tannin, but umbala is perfect.

1 part lamp oil
1 part brackish water

I just throw a bunch of random spices and brown sugar and simmer it like 30 min

it has alcohol and it's sweet, what do you care?

Did you mean glögg?
That also sounds stupid, what is your point?

This is an old recipie for how we make it.

5 liter Kvass
5 sliced raw potatoes
50 grams of yeast
35 grams of carnations
35 grams of cardemom
5 centimeters of ginger
one stick of cinamon
half a kilo of raisins
2,5 kilos of sugar

Place it all in a sterile 10 liter container, if you have a beer one that is good.
place a plasticbag tight on top and prick it a few times with a needle.

Let it ferment for 3 to 6 weeks before siphoning it off, making sure not to grab anyof the muck at the bottom.

Enjoy them warm

>ritualy activating the almonds by dipping them in a pentagram of goat blood cups lined with candles

16oz of simple syrup

restauraunt ramen, yes. packaged ramen, pretty much needs added flavors and food to be a proper meal.

gluwein is fucking disgusting there ive said it if it was any good youd drink it year round not only during oktober fest disgusting germanfags go back to drinking beer ya cunts

my grandparents are both like half german and as such I'm like 25% german so I think what we do is the right way. we make it with gewurtztraminer, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, and some lemon slices of course. I think there might be another spice in there, I've never been part of the process.

1 part lamp oil
1 part rope
1 part bombs