How do I cook this shit so that it tastes good? I never cooked a chicken before...

How do I cook this shit so that it tastes good? I never cooked a chicken before. I've had a pack in the freezer since August now.

Defrost, throw away, buy fresh, add seasoning, apply heat.

A thread died so that this one could exist and what a waste it is.

NASA put a satellite into space so that this thread could be sent around the world and onto your computer or phone. Part of the data sent into space will travel into the universe for billions of years and could possibly be picked up by extra terrestrials.

Wrong. Unless you're on a boat or some shit, it's all copper and fibre.

You really think the internet works through satellites?

this thread died
it's literally the exact same except even worse. At least this one has proper english

Chicken breast cannot taste good. There are only varying degrees of passable.

How else is data wirelessly transmitted to my phone?

Through the power of the Gangster Computer God

Cell towers.
I honestly can't tell if you are joking or not.

It's only wireless from the tower/router to your phone, you absolute moron. Satellites don't enter that equation either.

inb4 hurr I was only (You) farming

Butterfly, marinate, pound even thinner, then bread and fry.

Chicken breast is already a very dainty meat. The best you can do is to get some of Gordon's "color is flavor" on the outside through searing or grilling and adding seasonings of your choice. Go Asian, Mexican, Italian, continental...etc...

Some of the data emitted from the cell tower and router would find it's way into space and travel on for eternity.

Shit posting is my legacy.

>wut is attenuation

try again

I thawed them I will try cooking them very soon.
Actually first I will season it in the bag and let it sit for a bit so the seasoning can sink in.

tendies

Cut to pieces size of a finger. Melt some buttet on pan, add chicken, salt, pepper, garlic. Low heat for few minutes. Cooking it longer/on higher temp makes chicken taste like dry wood.

Just eat something healthy instead

Try making some chicken katsu curry over rice. You can also make a nice pasta, bolognese or alfredo are good.

Katsu is overrated.

Parsley sage rosemary and thyme. And salt. Pan cook in olive oil.

I love katsu.

I cooked it.
It's tasty. Easier than I thought it'd be.

protip for pan cooked chicken breast, cut it into very small pieces. This way the seasoning gets more evenly applied, and the normal problem of dry chicken breast is gone. I'm Veeky Forums so I avoid adding calories to it, so I just cube (around 1 inch squares) a lb of it, toss it in soy sauce, mustard, and some steak seasoning. Spray olive oil for the pan so it doesn't stick, but if you don't care about calories, some butta or olive oil increases taste dramatically.

oh also, if you use mustard with sugar in it, you can get a really nice carmelisation/ coating on the outside, but if it's traditional mustard (ground mustard, onion, garlic, vinegar) then it takes a really high heat to get the crust.

what the fuck