What's your guilty pleasure Veeky Forums?

What's your guilty pleasure Veeky Forums?

spicy spam is the shit
get some rice and eggs and make yoself a meal son

I sometimes drink domestic wine.

France? Well at least you haven't been blown up by Islamic terrorists yet.

Klik and bannock master race

I love this thing for some reason. Ad some lemon, garlic and onion so the taste can be less shit.

sometimes i act like a busta

KFC's thicc af mac and cheese.

Is that the bowl you throw up in after you eat Spam?

Unashmed favorite side at KFC

How original

Chinese food. Everyone in my social circle would chastise me for not eating Asian fusion or "authentic" Chinese, even though they themselves couldn't tell the difference between Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine.

My guilty pleasure is your mom

i never listen to people that say shit like that because 99% of the time, they themselves have never had authentic chinese food. they just think they know what it is from watching some youtube video or some video on facebook that has bold yellow letters fly across the screen.

There’s nothing wrong with Chinese-American food. It’s popular for a reason, and that reason is that it’s fucking tasty.

What is
>into paté my man
Add some lambic and sautéd shallots and rosemary spread on bread.

I take one of those snack pack sized bags of potato chips, crush them up in the bag, add chunky salsa, mix it all up, and eat it with a spoon.
I used to use a bowl but this way I can eat it somewhat discretely and not have to wash a dish because I'm a lazy fuck.

Other than that
>takis dipped in helluva good
>fried spam
>cold eggrolls dipped in cold sweet and sour. The sauce gets thick as fuck.
>spinach casserole (It's some old recipe from a family cookbook for creamed spinach on crack and it's got like 300k calories. Is basically mayo, cream of mushroom, cheddar, egg and spinach mixed up and baked into creamy disgusting perfection.)

>spam

just lightly steamed two slices of spam with salty water, put it on a loaf of bread and put a bit of salt, pepper and oregano over it.
Holy shit, it tastes magnificent.

loaf is toasted btw

I fucking love frozen pizza slattered with 'chup.

Eating a whole bag of totinos pizza rolls and fucking my stomach up for a week

Buying overpriced snack packs of beef jerky a good five days a week or so from the supermarket

I am not American

That's just irresponsible my dude
That's not good for your bowels, the environment or your financial well-being.