What does Veeky Forums smoke after a nice meal?

What does Veeky Forums smoke after a nice meal?

For me, it's a Newport. The best after-meal cigarette.

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/tobacco/framework/public_hearings/swedish_match_ab.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 weed
>inb4 vapes
I tend to smoke Admiral's Choice.

When I smoked I really enjoyed the dark green American Spirits.

Are American Spirits as harsh as people say they are? What are the light blues like compared to Marlboro reds?

There's nothing like a camel crush after some Denny's while walking the city streets. I used to do this at least a few times a week years ago...

Kamel red is pretty solid too

Tbh weed before a meal is where it's at

When I smoked Camel Wides were my choice

Don't smoke much anymore, but Camel Turkish Royals were my pack of choice. If I was flush with cash that week I'd pick Nat Sherman's MCD or Dunhill Fine Cut. Too expensive for me to get them regularly.

>inb4 hurr hipster fag

I do it discreetly

A fuckin whole pack of winnie blues mate

>mate
how's that disgusting "plain packaging" treating you?

Fucken great mate

Nothing because I'm not an addict with shit lungs

Meme by the anti-tobacco lobbyists. Most of my family is filled with chain smokers, and most of them are also considerably active. Hunting, constantly biking, jogging, and a few of my cousins do marathon running. Most everyone has been smoking for at least 10 years at this point. The addiction thing is a meme too, desu. Brother, mother, uncle, and me all just stopped out of the blue with zero issue.

I bet you're sedentary.

Who are you trying to convince

This is actually true. It was so fucking easy to quit smoking, everyone makes you afraid it's going to be this horrible thing but the withdrawals were literally almost imperceptible.

Not trying to convince anyone. I am stating anecdotal evidence to the contrary. Literally no one I know has ever had cancer. Grandfather smoked from the time he was 14 to the time he died at a ripe old 94. He was a golfer and bike racer until 87.

The only smoke worth smoking (other than lucky strikes)

>after a nice meal
a couple smokes when i work helps kill my appetite so i can make it to 4-5pm before eating lunch

>winnie blues
too right cunt
although recently i've moved onto smoking benson & hedges

The after dinner niggamint.

t. Niggerport smoker

Recently I've been having to smoke fuckin Rothmans, my cars been fucked and I've had to try and save a bit of cash, ciggies are so fuckin expensive nowadays here in Australia, a pack of winnies will cost you like 25-30 bucks, fuck that shit

Embarrassing

not food or cooking

Tobacco is food dumbass

Do you mean a carton? If not, leave that shit country immediately.

Not fashion. If anything, it belongs /out/ if connected to plants and shit. Though this thread is pretty relevant since 80% of the culinary world smokes and/or does drugs.

Nope, one pack of winnie blues with 25 cigs in it will cost you 25-30, shit's fucking mental man

I’m a hipster

Organic Light is luxuriously smooth

Not harsh they just last really long

>80% of the culinary world smokes or does drugs
where the fuck are you getting this information from and what did you mean by this

It isn't a bad thing, user.

Currently Sour Bubba. Not too much though. Easy to overindulge with it and pass out.

>Be me
>Go to spend some time with my mom after she and dad divorced
>Go outside for a smoke
>Mom joins me
>"Can I get a smoke from you?"
>Mom hadn't smoked in 15 years, but it's a stressful time for her, so okay
>"Eww, Camels? Really. Never mind."

Camels are pretty bad though. I don't think I can talk though. I smoke USA Gold 100s when I smoke cigs. I haven't really experimented much.

If you like 27s, give Southern Cuts a try. They're a perfect mix of 27s and reds. Smooth, but with a more full bodied taste than 27s.

American Spirit Blacks for me bucko

USAs are harsh as fuck.
Never understood why people hate Camels, though. I always thought they were smoother and less...I dunno, "chemical-y" than Marlboros.

USAs aren't as bad as Pall Malls, which are the only others I have tried extensively. Cousin used to smoke camels, but I didn't care much for them when I smoked with him.

my negger

I've smoked them a number of times and don't really like them. Too sweet

I don't smoke after most meals, but when I do it's Turkish Royals. I think I'm gunna switch though, I noticed they taste really close to sardines.

Why are you paying a premium to smoke tobacco stems?

these and camel

nice quads

you're still a fag for vaping though

Smoking makes you smell like an ashtray/lose all your tastebuds. If you think there is anything classy about it you're a fucking retard. The patrician's choice for after meal tobacco is pic related. Perfect strong mint flavor. Not linked to any cancers/adverse effects. Treated by Sweden's F.D.A with the same regulations as food.

No one said it's classy and honestly, who fucking cares
Wanker

this desu

crackle crackle

I've never known a clean smoker. They were always disgusting slobs with ash ridden carpets who would take cigarette butts off the ground to smoke if they ran out, yet they all saw themselves as someone like the fictional character Don Draper. Maybe you cunts aren't like that, but I have lived in America, Norway and New Zealand. The smokers were the same in every country. Dirty ash monkeys

Probably because you are autistic and dont know anybody at all

Yeah good for you mate, sounds like you hang around grotty dumb cunts, get better friends you fucking loser

It kind of saddens me to think that I'll probably never smoke a clove cigarette again

usually a fat join

Seems like all that smoking causes your brains to shrink. Literal brainlets. How does it feel to be at the same mental level as an aboriginal?

They're the comfiest of them all desu.

>literal nootropic
>brainlet

haha!

Camel turkish royal is the true patrician cigarette.
Newports are for niggers and hipters.

mouth cancer seems bretty averse to me laddie

Swedish snus has been heavily studied for the last 30 years. They have found no correlation between snus and any form of cancer or mouth/gum disease. This is why there are no warning labels on Swedish snus in most of Europe. In America any tobbaco product by default has to have the warnings on them, especially imported tobacco, regardless of how wrong it is.

>Because it is steam-pasteurized rather than fire-cured like smoking tobacco or other chewing tobacco, it contains lower concentrations of nitrosamines and other carcinogens that form from the partially anaerobic heating of proteins - 2.8 parts per million for Ettan brand, compared to as high as 127.9 parts per million in some American brands

Interesting desu.

>They have found no correlation between snus and any form of cancer or mouth/gum disease.

Uhhh haha. Please don't believe this dude.

Present your citations, boys.

who.int/tobacco/framework/public_hearings/swedish_match_ab.pdf

My smoke of choice. Golds are where it's at.

I honestly don't understand how people can stand the smell of tobacco. Not to mention the yellowing of teeth and the nicotine stains one gets if the use the roll your own cigarettes.

Mate, you're the fuckin boong here, you hang around dumbcunts that smoke and whine that every smoker is like that, that's boong behaviour, it's like how they blame all white people for what a small bunch of brit cunts did fuckin ages ago
Eat a dick faggot

I'm sure not all smokers are like the ones I know. I never said that. I said every smoker I know is filthy and lives like a hoarder. But when I've been in close contact to dozens of smokers from all walks of life and they were all disgusting, it's hard to not think all smokers are like that.

Then why are you being such a fucking faggot about this if you know not all smokers are like your retard friends

also "The smokers were the same in every country. Dirty ash monkeys" fuckin dickhead

You seem triggered, ashmonkey. Did I hurt your feelings? And I did say that the smokers (that I knew) were the same in the countries I lived. Reading comprehension is hard. Must be even harder when your brain has been shrunk due to smoking.

I generally smoke English blends. Right now my go to has been JF Germains Kong Charles Mixture.

>smoking after waking up
>smoking after eating
My gf does this shit and I hate it

Reading comprehension is hard when you've been up for over 48 hours mate, also that's just the way I talk, I'm a very abrasive and rude person, fuck you

Every chef I know does coke, and that's 6 chefs of various ranks.

I just vape thoughtlessly throughout the day honestly. I hear nicotine is supposed to help with autism.

As an aspie, I can corroborate this. But it doesn't help enough.

Lambert and Butler Silvers. Used to be Marlboro Reds but wanted to try something cheaper and L&B turns out to actually be nicer.

Peterson Irish flake or Orlik golden sliced

CANCER

FUCK YOU

>cooking board
>talks about smoking
>isn't too ashamed to even mention their childish addiction
Id say kys but you're already on that route. How about you just stay away from normal humans until you die, and don't even think of harming kids or animals with your cancer too.

Hating smoking isn't cool when you're over the age of 18 buddy.

Wew. Lad.

>smokers obsessed with the childish concept of "being cool"

He wasn't trying to be cool, he was just laughing at your shit-tier life choices and telling you to keep your garbage habits away from normal people and animals.

I'm a man of simple tastes
Brown camels
Lucky strikes
Or benson and hedges

There's actually less stems in spirit just they're brittle so you notice them but in processed tobacco the stems are soft and pliable also American spirit do try to remove stems whereas most other companies shred whole leaves and process it so the stems are soft

They're not that harsh. They just take forever to smoke. When I was an avid smoker I tried spirits for a while but it always took so damn long to finish 1.

my exact taste but I usually go for Dunhill International. once in a while I pick up a pack of the black american spirits as well but they usually start to seem harsh to me before I finish the pack.

The Patrician choice.

Try Marlboros from Europe or Asia. They taste a lot better.

>This is why there are no warning labels on Swedish snus in most of Europe
It's banned in the EU. There is no warning labels on weed and heroin either, doesn't mean they're goo for you.

Get her a vape dummy.

i was thinking about buying these shits
are they good?

Can't drink much these days so I switched to smoking. Was recommended Marlboro Blacks from a pal of mine, but they taste like shit. Are reds the right choice? Or does everyone buy those because they don't know better?

if you have to smoke cigarettes, one would think you'd avoid the brand with the most unnecessary additives worldwide.

default choice for american smokers is camels, not marlboros.

Cigarettes literally make you a tastelet

Eh, I'm new to the whole thing. Learning experience.

>Learning experience

Don't smoke cigarettes. There, you've learned. It's one of the worst and dumbest things a human being can do.

I went from cigarettes (American Spirit) for about 3 years, to a pipe (10 months, good times) and finally to a vape.

I used to roast vapefags my entire life, and I still consider it a cringy mouth fedora. That said I love it. Feels much softer on my lungs, I can run further during cardio and during weight lifting I get less huffy.

Lately I've been enjoying mixing mango and rice pudding juices. It tastes like a light tart savoury jam pudding. I've found that vaping and drinking tea go fucking amazing together.

YES but only if you like cigars

Been smoking these since I was fifteen.

Fuck I hate Canadians.

You do you man, I'll be up here enjoying my free healthcare. Enjoy dying in the waiting room of your local ER.