This "soyboy" thing is just a meaningless meme, right? No one actually believes soy is any worse for you than dairy...

This "soyboy" thing is just a meaningless meme, right? No one actually believes soy is any worse for you than dairy, right?

>t. soyboy

theyre both bad... thats why they started calling ppl who consume dairy "dairy queens".

>soyboys getting increasingly nervous from being outed

Best meme to hit the mainsteam in a long time.

t. dairyqueen

Far as I can tell it's a bunch of assholes who are insecure about their own masculinity and think that they need to adhere to strict dietary guidelines in order to avoid becoming more feminine. These guidelines boil down to "eat nothing but onions."
Everybody hates them.

>Everybody hates them.
Fuck you, onions are just fine.

/pol/ doesn't know how to do anything besides copy paste memes. Soy itself is fine as long as it's cooked, which in food it always is

Nobody believes it actually has anything to do with soy.

have you seen the effeminate, pansexual twinks they have out there flying their Kekistan flags in LARPer armor? clearly they need to do whatever they can to recoup their precious test.

Yeah they're a bunch of Turks chugging milk because "muh white pride".

What does this have to do with soy?

Not "everybody hates onions", but "everybody hates the idiots who eat nothing but onions".

Love tofu after 10 years in Japan and super healthy but I believe studies prove it increases estrogen right??

>drink soymilk every day in highschool
>keep in shape
>stop growing 4 inches before my growth chart says I should
>have tits
hmmm, yup certainly theres nothing amiss here

not unless you eat so much of it you can’t eat anything else without your stomach rupturing and you do that every meal every day for years with literally nothing else in your diet

at this point a 3% fluctuation in estrogens is the least of your worries

>be Asian
>soymilk all over the house
>drink it everyday as a kid
>now have man tits

wtf the meme is real

asians eat a lot of soy and have small penes so I there you go

Not a single study has proved it increases estrogen.

I don't believe soy has any bad effects until we'll get a serious study on it (good luck with that, science guys are too busy proving tobacco is bad for you for the 40th time in their carrer)
But dairy is dairy, and soy is soy, and while maybe soy isn't "worse", don't act like it's the same thing.

Hey, while I'm speaking of tobacco earlier, remember all those people who smoked for decades because nobody really knew it was bad for health, and had to quit? Be cautious when exposing your body to something new that hasn't gotten much attention from medicine.

The real issue is not necessarily eating soybeans or drinking some soy milk.
It's that soy-based products are massively used in industrialized pre-made food.

Soybean oil is the most used type of oil in the US. When it's labelled as "vegetable oil", you can bet it's soybean oil.
And also additives, soy lecithin is probably the most used additive in industrialized countries.

listen here you moronic projecting eggs
if you want to be a girl or a "trap", then take fucking hormones and stop trying to make it seem like you'll get magically and drastically more feminine by eating certain foods

t. tranny

Spybot detected.

There is literally nothing wrong with soy

Burn in hell

>best meme
it came from /pol/. It would be a good meme if Veeky Forums started it but it's a /pol/ meme.

very edgy my man

>in africa, creatures don't eat soy and multiply like cancer cells
>in japan, people eat tofu (soy) and have decreasing birthrates
y don't u do da math mane?

>This "soyboy" thing is just a meaningless meme, right?
To most people, probably, but you'll have some insecure men who are trying too hard to be what they consider manly who use it seriously. Soy is probably fine as long as you treat it like any other food and eat it in moderation. There have been some cases of soy causing problems for men but the only one I can think of off the top of my head was some guy who drinking a gallon of it every day. Hops used in beer also cause similar problems but that was in someone who worked on the farm and was exposed to a lot more than someone who just drinks beer.

I think the soy = effeminate men probably started with men who were already effeminate using soy as a milk/meat substitute, and it making "manly" men uncomfortable that all men aren't what they imagine, and the fact that a man could just naturally be more feminine than others made them uncomfortable so they blamed it on soy so that they could feel like they never have to deal with the fact that some men are just more feminine

First of all, just buy hormone free milk. Secondly, tons of pesticides are xenoestrogens so if you don’t buy organic you’re basically a soy boy.

this
>cries when notices morning stiffy
>eats soy in microwave meals
>eats soy with coffee
>eats soy with candybar snack-a-doodle
>cries when best (girl)friend says chad broke up with her
>eats some soy ice cream with (girl)friend while cursing men
>gets hammered with (girl)friend drinking white russians made of soy milk
>performs oral sex on male strangers with (girl)friend because omg so wild and carefree
>later takes pinus up the boypucci raw because condomes ain't vegan
>in the morning wakes drinks some soy latte with newly contracted, unvegan, real hiv-virus

Developed societies in general have lower birthrates because people have a kid or two and go "eh, good enough for me". Africans don't have any birth control and believe having sex with a virgin will cure their AIDS. Do da math, mane.

trying too hard my man

>trying too hard my man
something the soyboy heard almost daily when he tried to get his mom's bull to breed his boypucci for the umpteenth time

>This "soyboy" thing is just a meaningless meme, right?
Yeah, it used to be "high test / low test", now it's soyboy this soyboy that. It's a meme, it will die.

>It's a meme, it will die.
just like the soyboy's manhood

This this this

It's the same kids that called everyone a cuck for the last year. You tell me

It's definitely meaningless. The jap samurai ate shitloads of soy and were fierce, masculine warriors. Koreans are the same and they were notorious in vietnam for being the fiercest most ruthless fighters of all the UN troops in that US led debacle. They made the US troops look like limp wristed nancys.

Ultimately, it's just typical /pol/tardation where inactive, basement dwellers blame their suppressed homoerotic desires and flabby, saggy fleshed bodies onto a foods they consider more exotic than their standard tendies.

>The jap samurai ate shitloads of soy and were fierce, masculine warriors. Koreans are the same
and also the fearless leader of the proles, karl marx and his fearless soyboypucc-komrade lenin is also fearless striking fear into the fearing heart of the bourgeoisie nazi and ally alike
soy and to-fu-kune-do makes you fearless to fight against the cowardly capitalist-sama

soy is popular among hipsters and such in America, and boy denotes low test or lack of manliness. Plus it rhymes. Don't overthink it

>Don't overthink it
is what the soyboy is told when prepping his girlfriend's bull

t. meat man

>meat man
the nickname that soyboy gave to the bull
literally a mountain of meat; a real man
a man that could satisfy the soyboy's girlfriend in every way possible

SEETHING

I really wish they came up with another name to insult frail, feminine men. Soyboy really drags soy through the dirt but soy is pretty great.

>Soy
>Naturally unedible, contains multiple anti-nutrients
>Has to be heavily processed until its fit for consumption
>The few cultures that historically used it (asia) only ate small amounts of it

I dunno man, we should keep in mind that "soy" as we know it is a modern invention and has very little evolutional evidence backing it up. Unlike dairy

Soy is pretty bad if you're on hrt because isoflavones bind with estrogen receptors, so the effect of estrogen is lessened

>The Chad arithmetic vs The virgin statistics

user, at least 3 of these are LITERALLY boys.

do you cunts know what damage you're doing to the soy industry?

0.0000000001% +- profits lost/gained

I'm not worried, my dad works for nintendo

This. It's so fucking absurd that Veeky Forums of all places has become obsessed with masculinity.

Of course it's just a meaningless meme. It's just like "cucks" or "faggot", it's another term that riles people up. I still think it's weird when people post this huge "WTF DOES SOYBOY MEAN ITS NOT FUNNY" posts, when that's clearly the reaction others want.

There probably is a grain of truth, like someone found out that overeating some kinda soy product might rise your estrogen if consumed in excess. But yeah it's clearly meaningless.

This. Men should fuck off from Veeky Forums

Here comes the strawman about how I'm oppressing men.

Dude nobody's upset about masculinity, they just don't want to be called a bitch. Remember when "cuck" was taking off here? People were getting upset because it's a little more personal than calling someone gay, it's saying that they're too beta to get a real girlfriend. That's just like the soyboy thing, people just don't like being called a bitch. And if someone posts something like "oh man I just had sushi last night" then everyone can troll him and call him a soyboy. And based on the track record of Veeky Forums lately he'll probably freak out.

this will be good for bitcoin

>fuccboi's calling faggots "soyboy's

I'm being sincere. I get your point that Veeky Forums was never about macho, but Veeky Forums specifically is a female majority board and the male influx with the soyboy meme need to get fucked

Yeah Veeky Forums is basically two kids pushing each other in the playground, calling each other gay. Forever. Sometimes one'll come up with a new way to call the other gay.

>soy is pretty great
No it isn't.

>Donut puncher
>Brownie king
>Chutney ferret
>Crafty butcher
>Fruit
>Fudge packer
>Sausage jockey

any other Veeky Forums related euphemisms for homosexual?

if you eat a ton of soy, im talking soy on your breakfast toast, soy in your evening snack, soy for dinner, and do that all that time, maybe add in some tilapia fish file for bonus estrogen then yeah, youre going to become more femine.

eating soy products a couple of time a week should cause no harm

this like all the other food harm scams
they feed a rat 20 times the amount of redmeat it would normally eat, it dies of cancer (wow who couldve guessed) and suddenly theres headlines everywhere reading "red meat will kil lyou if you eat it"

But pol has the best memes redditor

>not /tv/

you have to go back

Imagine actually thinking this

Yes it's just a meme. I wouldn't advise soy for expectant mothers or very young children. But with a balanced diet and a healthy body soy is healthy.

"Soyboy" parroting is just trolling.

t. almond milk drinker

Soymilk fruit smoothies are good cus you don’t support the shit dairy industry, and you don’t need dairy on anything else unless your an underage tendies faggot. Poltards are just jelly all they eat is tendies and hot pockets

/pol/ is the heart of Veeky Forums culture, and the proof of this is how it creates the vast majority of memes and OC. If you don't like /pol/ memes i.e. Veeky Forums memes, you should maybe go back.

>it creates the vast majority of memes and OC.
Only a pol newfag could even begin to think this

Part of the /pol/ delusion that you have to buy into to use the board is that they are relevant

mods should ban any OP that says soyboy./pol/shit belongs there.
t.meateater

And there absolutely no way something else could of had an effect on your height?

Or maybe it had nothing to do with your life style, and it just had to do with your biology?

>/pol/
is and always has been, a containment board

>hormone free milk
No such thing. All milk contains hormones. Some additionally contain traces of rBST because the cows were injected with it.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

_donald

>heart of Veeky Forums culture
/pol/ literally collaborates with reddit lmao.
Plus you don't see Veeky Forums shitting up other boards 24/7 with McChicken and Jack memes

I really hope you die a painful death /pol/tard.

I dare you to name any meme that's reached any popularity outside of its own board in the past few years that didn't originate with /pol/. You can deny it all you want but is 100% correct. /tv/ had a one hit wonder with baneposting and /r9k/ has had some limited success, but even /r9k/'s best effort, pepe, was only launched into true mainstream meme success after /pol/ took it over.

Memes are humor and humor is at its best when it's poking fun at sacred cows. The left had a monopoly on this for the past couple decades but it's been a dead horse for years. This is why leftist memes are so stale and uninteresting - they refuse to mock all the sacred tenets of leftist ideology. And this is why /pol/ has had such wild success with their memes; because they're willing to mock the ideas that our current culture has deemed untouchable.

And you can deny it and cry about /pol/ but I'm starting to see even obscure /pol/ memes popping up everywhere. Young people are latching onto them because they make fun of all the things they're told that they're not allowed to make fun of. And it's only going to get worse so you can cry about /pol/ invading your board if you want but I'd bet that the majority of people you see spreading /pol/ memes, especially outside of Veeky Forums, have never visited and probably never even heard of /pol/.

It's projection by chinless alt-reich kiddos

Soy isn't bad, but there's usually something better to eat, and it's not because of the weak ass plant estrogens that occur in comparable amounts in many other foods.

Name these pol memes then

/b/; tv/, Veeky Forums, /v/ all are meme producers, if that’s what you think matters. /pol/ is a bunch of underage snowflake trumpanzees, man. Grow up

Forgot Veeky Forums too, fuck this newfag poltroll faggot

soy is high in lecithin and that shit will make you cum twice as much

lol they crop up everywhere because the average /pol/tard is an insecure manchild that spends 14 hours a day on a computer and feels the constant need to affirm to everyone around them, strangers or otherwise, that they're super redpilled and privy to all the shortcomings of society

seriously, what the actual fuck are you on about? "mainstream" memes are all normie twitter/facebook shit and what you think are /pol/ memes are just anything remotely alt-right or right wing in general and plenty of people are part of those communities without ever having set foot on this website

WE WUZ MEMES N SHIT

itt triggered /pol/lards and dairy fairies

Pic related it's every /pol/lard triggered by vegans

>t. Soyboy

>t /pol/lard

/pol/ memes don't die though.

>judging memes not on their own merit but on where they're from

bigot

Look at pathetic nu-males like this guy trying to take cheap shots at /pol/ now that it's long since dead and old news.

Literally nobody who has used the phrase "triggered /pol/tards" is a man and if it weren't for their exploitation of anonymity, these people would be recognized as the weak and ugly people they are.

You, guy. We've seen this bluff thousands upon thousands of times now. You're not fooling anyone. You are physically, spiritually and mentally pathetic and we are going to crush your kind. If that's a joke to you then all the better.

anybody who says soyboy is an insecure beta numale but alt-reich flavored, they want to say faggot but they care too much about being labeled homophobic, despite being one

so no one then? No one eats nothing but onions, fag. Stop getting mad at your own imagination.