At what did you grow out of beer?

At what did you grow out of beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/science-sushi/2013/04/15/brain-reaction-to-the-taste-of-beer-helps-explain-why-its-hard-to-stop-at-one/
livescience.com/28716-beer-taste-triggers-dopamine-release.html
grist.org/food/its-official-just-the-taste-of-beer-makes-our-brains-happy-crack/
youtube.com/watch?v=TnS4WmTFH5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When it started taking too long to get drunk.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/science-sushi/2013/04/15/brain-reaction-to-the-taste-of-beer-helps-explain-why-its-hard-to-stop-at-one/

livescience.com/28716-beer-taste-triggers-dopamine-release.html

grist.org/food/its-official-just-the-taste-of-beer-makes-our-brains-happy-crack/

I never bothered to start, which I accept is weird.

26. Was into it for about 3 years, would always wolf down a pint and be the first to pour a second when we went out and got a pitcher. Used to drink 3-4 pints every happy hour.

>This isn't fizzy sugar water! Gross! Gross gross gross! Get me a soda pop I want a soda pop!

I have a number of stomach problems which produce gas that make me vomit uncontrollably when I drink beer

I drink vodka 5/7 days of the week

AMA faggots

i like beer

i tend to stay away from anything under 6% because you have to drink a bit more to get a buzz

why is this guy so pretentious?
like every comic ive seen by this guy is him showing off how much smarter or 'im not a sheep like you guys' even the sheep comic was weak as fuck

why do you feel the need to drink vodka 5 days a week?

I am addicted

I recently got a DUI and it was reduced to driving while visibly impaired

I blew .18 ( super drunk ) in my state

??

Turn back before it's too late user

You sure as hell don't live in California.

>xkcd

soyboy general?

I live in Michigan and I am a straight white man. I know how to deal with police and courts. cucks can cite statutes and hire lawyers and waste money but at the end of the day, just cooperate with the pigs and you will be fine.

Your cops probably have way easy to fill quotas. Even being the whitest straightest nicest guy here the police will try to fuck you at every turn because their bosses demand that they do.

me again, just wanna add on that my uncle blew .07 which is under the legal limit and got crucified because he was a dickhead to the cops and spent 8k on a lawyer. I know my rights, I also know the the police and courts are corrupt. you either are a millionaire or you cooperate with the corruption. sad state of affairs but I'm glad to be on the educated side

idk where "here" is but the supreme court and appeals court are always at your disposal when they violate your rights

shit I had a feeling he was reddit

its nice hes telling people to go vote but damn dont say who you are voting for

THIS!

kek

Has there ever been a lazier more shit art style ever created?

I imagined this in a gay williwonka voice and it was beautiful.

sometimes cops are just bros. I got buddy that got with his whole rig and and a gram of thc extract, in florida. he got a ticket and kept all his stuff.

I know other people who have had good experiences. unfortunately all of mine have been bad.

awkkkkwarddd

I genuinely, unironically, whole-heartedly enjoy the taste of beer. I'm not sure what I can do to convince soyboys of this s fact but it's the honest truth

I'm not a fat faggot with gyno so I never started drinking beer. Drink liquor or kill yourself.

Never got in, tastes like a yeasty belch.

There is no reason to hide your vote unless you're ashamed of who you're voting for

This. I actually like the taste of hops and am in this situation even with people who drink lighter beer. I essentially consider beer without hops to be an unfrosted pop tart, it makes no sense, it tastes simply like un-flavored beer. Beer is supposed to taste like hops of which there probably a hundred different kinds and as with anything like that there's maybe 5-10 that are actually any good and everyone thinks they're better at blending them than they are so a flavoring with fewer hops is often better. Hops once you have acquired the taste is all sorts of fruity, piney, resiny flavors to explore.

maybe I drink good beer, bunch of faggots. and stop saying soyboy when you want to say faggot, faggots

enjoy, my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=TnS4WmTFH5o

it's not a shame thing, its an "I don't feel like dealing with the bullshit to follow" thing
I was quite literally called a FUCKING white supremacist
ah yes, glad to see we are going to have a productive conversation

soyboy

>I was quite literally called a FUCKING white supremacist

Holy shit, are you okay!?

Maybe you are?

Did you vote for Trump because you're making over 100k and are just a selfish person that only cares about you and your family so you wanted a tax cut no matter what?

Or did you vote for Trump because fuck the previous nigger president and you wouldn't trust a woman despite the fact that Republican policy for the past 50 years does absolutely nothing to help you and actually hurts you but it makes you feel good since you are a temporarily embarrassed millionaire (who definitely will become rich one day, despite lack of education and living in the country) and you refuse any help improving your status despite living in a society?

Or did you vote for Trump for the lulz because its all the same!

I voted for trump because my local area has been overrun by illegal immigrants from mexico who are committing gang crimes we have never had before, and kids are turning up murdered by these animals on an almost weekly basis
since trump took office we have gotten federal aid to assist our local law enforcement and have seen a 12.5% reduction in homicides and robbery
there was a sting operation a couple of weeks ago, they rounded up 40 members of MS13, 37 of which were in the country illegally

yes, I voted for trump for my sake and yours. You probably live in a bubble where this shit isn't happening. Really I'm happy for you that you can sit in your sheltered elitist neighborhood and not have to worry about these things. But eventually this shit would reach you too, except we are stopping it now before it can

for the record I make less than 30k a year and my taxes are being reduced by half, so go fuck yourself
out of touch entitled little cunt

>I voted for trump because my local area has been overrun by illegal immigrants from mexico who are committing gang crimes we have never had before, and kids are turning up murdered by these animals on an almost weekly basis

Bullshit, city and state

Never? It tastes good.

This is why Trump won.

suffolk county NY
not even a boarder down

you live in such a fucking bubble its ridiculous. You didn't even have a valid question to begin with, you just wanted to act lie a snarky little faggot even though I'm not sure what exactly you have to be smug about since you guys lost

t. russian troll farm employee
>I make less than 30k a year
yeah but that probably goes a long way in vladivostok

bring on the taco trucks

>70 murders in a place of 1.5 million people
This is extremely low in the US and it only matters to you because you can attribute them to brown people affecting white people. You don't care about murders affecting other people

it's funny because MS13 is arguably more American than Salvadoran, and calling it Mexican is like saying ISIS is a Chechen terrorist group because some Chechens ended up with them once they got huge

also, anyone with a pulse can be making 50k out of high school in suffolk county, I know I was. my parents had to talk me into getting a BA, which of course I eventually did (out of state)

whatever he did to fuck up this bad, I don't feel any empathy

>Trump vote in New York meant something
You're not living in New York

But beer is literally fizzy sugar water...

Hops are estrogenic. Enjoy your bitch tits

You are a special kind of stupid. The sugar is consumed by the yeast to produce ethanol and Carbon dioxide. It's not sugar water, if it's anything, it's fermented hops tea

Lol fucking GOT HIM

Throwing massive amounts of hops at a beer and calling it an IPA just means you realized your shit beer couldn't stand on it's own and you needed to hide the taste of it.
Any other IPA is just a decent company following the trends to make money off of zero-taste college kids.
What a brilliant marketing scheme.

Yes because brown people kill and attack whites at an alarming rate.

Kill yourself.

I voted Trump because Hillary is genuinely insane, but knows how to work the system to get what she wants where Trump is just dumb and the only thing that he might get through is more strict immigration policies.

I don't get plebs who think like this. how fucked does your sense of taste have to be to not be able to tell the difference between a stout and a lager?

because people have the audacity to ask for sources? yes friend, I too am tired of having to back up anything I say in confidence to make myself seem big. how dare those filthy liberals ask for statistics!

Never reply to me again.

>"Not long ago I invited a prohibitionist to supper, and induced him to drink a horn of Pilsner, assuring him that it wouldn't hurt him and hoping that it would cure him of his mania. He confessed afterward that its effects were surprisingly pleasant and harmless. He retained the use of his so-called faculties, and was aware of no impulse to kick over the table or brain the waiter. But he felt that he had to object to something, and so he objected to the taste. "It is," he said, "too bitter. I'd like it better if it were sweet." Fancy that, Hedda! Pilsner too bitter! That fellow, when he gets to heaven, will object to the fact that angels have wings."

Simple. You have more knowledge of the area than they do. You care and they don't.

It's the same with any other hobby or area of expertise: A guitarfag might complain that dumb plebs can't tell the difference between a 54-gauge and a 56-guage string. A gunfag might complain that someone mistook a No.4 Mk I Lee-Enfield for a No.3 Mk II. A gardener might wonder why some idiot can't tell a Muskogee crape myrtle from a Basham's. A gamer might laugh at someone being unable to distinguish the normal from the secret exit in SMW Forest of Illusion 3.

If someone doesn't give a shit about beer and rarely drinks it I can totally see how they might not know a stout from a lager. I'm sure they could tell the difference if you but both in front of them and pointed out which was which though. It's not a matter of taste buds, it's a matter of knowledge and caring.

>xkcd
xir must be drawing these with a plug up xirs butt while chugging down some of dat sweet vanilla soy milk

>low energy hillary supporter
sounds like a soyboy to me mane

When I discovered I carried an alpha-1 antitrypsin gene mutation that caused my body to produce only 60% of an enzyme that protects the lungs and liver, making me especially susceptible to liver damage and lung disease, especially when consuming alcohol.

> tfw I could get lung cancer from drinking

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

At what age did you grow out of crying about other people's tastes? Oh right, you still haven't.

>retards who don't know about triple ipas or imperial stouts

>he thinks he'll pay less taxes

If he at least could draw at least a little so he could stand a chance to prove his superiority. But of course he can't one bit.

HELL YEAH FUCKIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must've tried 80 different beers in my lifetime, from canned 48-for-$12, to tap guiness, to the small craft beers with DnD creatures on the bottle, to the house beers of a dozen different microbrewery restaurants.
Every last one of them tastes like vomit, with the exception of Natural Ice which has the decency to taste like water.

There's more diversity of taste to be found in a pot of room-temperature coffee than in any beer I've ever had.

Let me guess, a fellow /pol/ friend. MAGA brother

>being this much of a social justice warrior numale cuckold

Go fuck yourself

>driving drunk
kill yourself you fucking nigger

>No.4 Mk.1 Lee Enfield

You mean a Rifle No. 4?

When I realized it was full of xenoestrogen

I live in Nassau County, when did Suffolk become such a shithole?

What if I told you that the majority of people don't like the taste of bitter, herbal things until around 23? College students graduate before that. Most IPA's are pretty mild and balanced with malt, mostly citrus hops as opposed to the denk weed pine and skunk.

yeah but the two are so far apart in terms of taste, color, texture, smell, it would be like claiming to not be able to tell the difference between red and white wine. ffs one style of beer is black and the other is yellow a 10 year old could point out the difference.

Lager and stout aren't even the same color though, one is piss-colored and the other is black. Would be more like not being able to tell the difference between a guitar and a trombone.

>hates beer
>voted for Shillary instead of based Bern
At least his comics are funny sometimes.

t. Genetically inferior taste buds

I bet you're ugly and fat too, comes with losing the genetic lottery

hes literally shaking rn

Never liked beer, I'm a rum and coke man.

>rum and coke "man"
it's literally the drink girls drank when we all started drinking in high-school. I'm sure most of them have moved on to better drinks by now.

Hillary is literally insane, anyone is better than her.
The idea that people look past this somehow and just use the fact that she is a woman to try and justify voting for her is retarded to me.

>You only care when it's foreigners murdering your people
Yes, what's your point?

>Hillary is literally insane, anyone is better than her.
Same applies to Trump. The obvious choice was Bernie Sanders, but we chose Lunatic #2 instead. At this point, does America even deserve to be saved?

That's what he's doing. Slowly

This. I always get an 'ewww' when I get a porter or stout, but the same retards guzzle down a bitter as shit "IPA" that just tastes like hops.

>The obvious choice was Bernie Sanders
kek

WOW a taste we associate with intoxication triggers happy feelings incredible. They should do this study on people who have never had alcohol

>projection: the comic

retarded opinion. Everyone knows beer is for between liquors.

The idea is you use it to keep you drunk, not get you drunk.

Beer takes longer to kick in (and more of it) so you start with a few shots, get a little drunk, then maintain a buzz with beer.

I do that every weekend with my mates playing Overwatch. We like to keep a buzz going and jump into competitive.

>The idea is you use it to keep you drunk
Annnnnnnnnd this is the only reason to drink beer

Soyboys > Beerqueers

>got crucified because he was a dickhead to the cops
Smart move? Not sure what you're complaining about.

The fact that his counterpart in his own comic is making better points than he is is kind of troubling

This is stupid. Putting anything you like triggers a dopamine response. It's called liking something. That's literally how emotions work.

This. The irony is that they will attack people who didn't commit any crimes and lump them in with the criminals, and claim the moral high ground. They are literally incapable of being impartial.