Micronutrients

>Flouride
>Chromium
>Molybdenum
Do any of you know how to get these?
Do you accually try to get them?
Are they important?

>Do any of you know how to get these?
Sure. You can google "what foods contain X". Or you can buy supplements.

>>Do you accually try to get them?
No. I eat a very varied diet so I'm confident that it addresses all of my micro-nutrient needs.

>>Are they important?
Yes. But we don't need them in high amounts. Unless you're one of those types who eats the same limited diet all the time you are probably already getting enough.

>No. I eat a very varied diet so I'm confident that it addresses all of my micro-nutrient needs.
thats retarded
>Yes. But we don't need them in high amounts
4mg of flouride is not a small ammount in myoippinion

Bump

I take supplements. I've seen too many good people die before their time from molybdenum deficiency.

yeah, fuck getting essential nutrients, as long as it doesnt kill you it will surely not harm you in any way

Unless you live on Haitian mudcakes you really don't have to worry about getting enough trace metals and minerals. It would take some serious effort to avoid them.

chromium is not that common

And what about deficiency of chromium? Is that common?
What do you think "trace elements" means?

They're only important if you're deficient in them, since your body generally excretes any excess. If you have a varied diet and don't have any suspicious symptoms you shouldn't have to worry about your micronutrient intake that much.

Flourides in tap water

>mfw i discover mudcakes are a real thing
christ

They're not important and they're in most water tap water is full of fluoride and mineral water contains all the shit you need

>mud is powdered rock and water
>rocks are made of minerals

Shit, yeah. Maybe they're actually the smart ones after all.

>thats retarded
That's called a healthy diet for a reason user...
And 4mg is 0.000004kg, the standard unit of mass. There are more fluoride poisoning than people who lack fluoride. OP forgot to account water.

>That's called a healthy diet for a reason user..
yeah, just eat a mixed diet and assume you get everything, thats a good
>fluoride
depends where you live, if you dont live in

Yes our ancestors got them buy absorbing them from the mud through their feet. Perhaps “earthing” isn’t so crazy after all

Fluoride in tap water

fluoride: drink tap water
chromium and molybdenum: eat a gun barrel

Not him, but where the fuck do you get off jumping at anons like that? Holy hell... keyboard courage is strong in you. That or you've had a really bad day. Let's talk about it user :3

You assholes realize that there is fluoride in most sea salt, right?