New Webm Thread

New Webm Thread

old one -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUlpuM0ZZRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really can't look at this with any eyes other than wanting to fuck the living daylights out of her.

This guy looks like a fucking retard why the fuck is he allowed to come into people's restaurants and tell them how to do shit? Are Americans really this fucking stupid?

Well, if they are, you're the most American to ever America.

That's fucking amazing. I shouldn't be on Veeky Forums whilst dieting.

Anyone have the guy who lets you cook your own egg, but not really?

He also did weird carrots

You disgust me.

to all my Swiss niggas.

>Americans put cheese on everything
>HAHAHA AMERIFATS FUCKING DISGUSTING
>French cover their entire plate in the shit
>WOW SO REFINED IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD

IS THIS REAL?

That was pretty cool actually

Yes, it's also a great way to get the shittiest fucking yield in the universe.

americans put "cheese product" (now melts!) on everything, there's the distinction

99% of all the cheese we use is actual cheese, not American. American is pretty much only put on grilled cheese and smash burgers.

>Her fat level is so high she unlocked dual-wield specialization

we have every cheese you do you pretentious faggot.

lol no u dont idort

post street food being made

i want to hate it but I can't

She actually cleaned up nicely, well as well as you can for someone who was 600+ lbs. I think this is the same person.

>under 500 pounds for the first time in her life
>immediately starts whoring on instagram
lmao

>implying you wouldn't want to show off too

You are a pathetic worm if you think that is not repulsive

I didn't say I found her attractive, I just said she looks as well as someone can after being so fucking obese.

Someone is protesting a little too much. I think you're the chubby chasing worm, user.

people who can't respect food can't respect themselves. That's just embarassing.

my
fucking
sides

Look at that elbow dimple. There is no coming back from superobesity.

>reusing the icing
well that was a nice surprise, I hate how so many bakery goods just was like a whole liter of icing for 1 cake and throw the rest away. Especially with chocolate.

All cheese melts? So I'm not sure what you're getting at here

>French
that would be the Swiss, buddy. but if you want some French cheese slobbery just look up Aligot
youtube.com/watch?v=yUlpuM0ZZRo

we can infer that there was a time before "now" where it did something other than melt

He is trying to appease his hunger by mocking a country that has the best food in the world

One of the funniest shots ever desu

Brolin's sucking technique
Phoenix's stare
That genius PTA framing
It's all perfect

jeezus...that's one dull fucken knife

>removed labels
>constantly saying its coke

poor Hamada, he does have the face of a chimp

wat

dumb fucking girl, she could've done way more damage to herself

This is accurate, I was super satisfied with myself when I lost a bunch of weight, could actually wear stylish pants and shirts.

SAUCE. P-PLEASE.

Its fake. Her hair comes out way too easily, theres no blood, and she has basically no having a large junk of hair ripped out from the skin at high speed

>she basically has no reaction to...

Losing teeth would have been way worser

>worser

Double frappuccino all the way

>that bending bench
wew lad

what the fuck

is that like a teflon pan that's mostly been scrapped off? That shit is so bad for you once it starts flaking so the edges must be awful.

what is this even supposed to be
i am equally disgusted and intrigued

2 nukes wasn't enough

I'd try this

that fuckin drag at the end

>I don't know how I got this size.
>It just happened to me one day, and it wasn't my fault.
>I eat healthy

>muh genetics

Lmao, what's this from?

Inherent Vice

>(now melts!)
Classic.

MOTTO PANEKEKU

I think my favourite scene is where he reacts to the photo of the horrendously ugly baby.

That's the most manly thing I have ever fucking seen and it's a fucking Jap doing it

youre right, we dont eat that illegal shit cheese with the worms that jump out into your eyeballs.

Can someone give me the full video?

There's so much off here, not just the meat. Why does the egg look rubbery? Why is the knife so dull? Why is that tomato cut so inconsistently?

I love meat but that's fucked

Look up garbage stew on Jack's channel

Everyone's favourite Elton song?

Your Song (unironic) or Indian Sun (ironic)

Well the egg is rubbery because it's actually cheese, the rest is because Ja/ck/ is incompetent

He needs to be banned from YT for crimes against and with food.

fucking kill it ffs

The Chinese are sub human

Doesn't look like it has a head on there, it's just the nervous system kicking in on its own

Aren't those things like 500 cals each?

Did you not notice her substantial girth user?

>mfw all the women in the youtube comments for this vid saying the guy is sexy for doing this

This is interesting to see. I haven't read a tutorial where they say to put water in the pan and scrub it when you just finish seasoning it.

>"haha cooking with coke! Nice joke japs! Good thing no one would actually do this"

Happy.

OBESE

her reaction seems really weird to me. Instead of being in excruciating pain, it seems like she's only in mild pain and she only realized her hair got pulled out by reaching up and feeling her scalp. If you pull out a big chunk of hair at the root, does it not cause immediate severe pain?

that can't have been pleasant

everything melts if you heat it up enough

People get shit Starbucks and bubble tea instead of milkshakes because it's categorization as a coffee drink enables them to rationalize it as "just a coffee"

If you want to have a successful food business in the U.S., what you need to do is sell junk food but obfuscate it.