This narcissistic mindset is often the result of failing to learn as children and young adults that we are not so...

This narcissistic mindset is often the result of failing to learn as children and young adults that we are not so special, and other people don't merely exist to serve our ... You tend to feel sorry for yourself if things don't work out the way you wanted (self-pity), and openly advertise this in melodramatic, attention-seeking ways.

cool, not Veeky Forums related

Hey. It works for the yellow potato. Narcissists succeed in life.

>work at barbecue place
>smoke ribs for 12 hours
>lady comes in 30 minutes before close
>wants ribs
>we only have a quarter rack left, we can throw something else in if you like
>okay can I get prime rib (most expensive thing on the menu)
>comes back 45 minutes later after we're closed to complain about the prime rib
>ma'am you didn't even pay for the prime rib I don't know what you want us to do
>REFUND MY 1/4 RACK
>the customer is always right
Fuck

customer isn't always right in expensive meat situations. if you work in a restaurant capable of misusing funds like that, they're likely a front for money laundering.

If I had the money, I'd start my own restaurant just so I could tell testy customers to fuck off

He’s orange

Generally untrue

Kimmy boy?

>Learn as children and young adults that we are not so special.
The last two generations before us basically can't stop going on about how special and great they are. I don't know why "Young adults" are the only ones who get shit for this.

In my experience as a waiter the most recent generations are the easiest to deal with. They don't take us running out of something as a personal attack.

wot

Yeah boomers are the worst for this. "Well I'm spending my measly bit of money here so I'm extra important, and even though you can't do a damn thing about it I'm going to flip the fuck out because you ran out of the $10 special"

Nobody under 50 eats at Arby's because of that Simpsons joke

idk how they're even still in business with all that George O'Keefe marketing

Some places really get managed like ass. Like the Burger King down the road from here that was just ran into the ground epic style.

It was a very busy location as far as the drive through. However the manager decided that meant all available resources were on drive thru detail. And of course keep as few staff as possible for cost efficiency so it was three people Vs. the world.

This meant no one was there to clean.

I know, who actually dines in inside one of those places, amirite? When I was ordering from there I personally witnessed an employee leaving with a corporate card to pick up some napkins at Wal-Mart because they'd ran out. The place was understaffed to fuck and back and here was this dude taking himself out of the equation for half an hour.

Corporate came in and shut the fucker down one day.

It makes old fucks feel better about themselves

Boomers and older foreigners, don't know why, but it's always those two groups who pitch huge fits when their stupid demands can't be accommodated.

Can you imagine being so upset at being told that some place is out of roast beef that you call the fucking manager? Can you imagine a scenario wherein you get so worked up about fukken Arby's roast beef that you get a phone number from some teenager and call somebody to demand answers about luncheon meat?

That and there are always a bunch who think they're entitled to discounts just because.
>I'm thinking of buying a couple of these rib roasts what the best you can do for me
>uh the price is on them man
>what you mean you can't give me a better price? Where is (person who hasn't worked there for 10 years) they'll help me I've been shopping here for 30 years etc etc

Its a woman. They complain. They toss around frivolous lawsuits. They bray and honk until a male changes a given situation for them. Its instinct. What do you want her to do OP?

You are literally arguing with millions of years worth of instinct.

Its name is freaking "Glenda". What generation do you think its from?

Millennials spent their whole life 'learning' from female teachers that you throw a temper tantrum and blame authority figures or their parents if they can't have what they want right now. It will take them decades of failure and mental illness to unlearn it

>InB4 bbbbut boomers bought a house and 5 cars in San Francisco at 18 on a factory job

Grow up kids

So uh where were the millenials parents in all this?

>45 mins after close
>letting her in

>impotent squawking in the distance
Calm your shit. You've never worked a day in your life. Don't work yourself into another heartburn-confused-for-heart-attack incident.

The smokehouse I worked at had that happen a lot where people wild bitch we were out of shit when they came in Sunday night 5 minutes before close when we werent open Monday or Tuesday. "how can a BBQ joint be out of BBQ let me speak to your manager" then the owner would tell them to fuck off or choose something else. We'd also get the people demanding we cook them a steak and saying they would walk out if we didn't. Entitled customers are the weirdest.

I know that you're the type of guy who thinks you're really witty bashing Trump (you know, because it's a really rare and dangerous thing to do) but could you name a single leader who wouldn't fall under the category of narcissist to some degree? The fact that you think that referring to someone as a narcissist without nuance demonstrates your inability to understand the meaning of the word outside of the pop culture, easy to digest meaning.

Christ, I don't even really like him but the autism of people bitching about him is what I can't stand at all. At least be somewhat unique with it.

Working, if their parents knew what kind shit was being stuffed in your brain they would have murdered your teachers

>reading comprehension

Obama and Clinton smiled at me and did an eye squint. It made me feel so warm.

Aside from your Trump bashing faggotry, youre right. Narcissists succeed because they believe they deserve it and will do what it takes to make it happen.

kek, no they wouldn't have. People have told them for years and they've been ignored. People are telling them NOW and they're being ignored. They're fat, cozy and safe - pacified; just like we are and thus unwilling to do anything but mutter, shrug and carry on.

I'm just 28 and I know that millennials are shit. It seems to me like they are the dumbest generation yet. We had MySpace and early Facebook when I was growing up and the amount of retardation you found on there vs. now is not even close. I'm surprised half these kids can even make a coherent sentence when their vocab consists of nothing but internet memes and slang.

>Narcissists succeed in life.
This is actually true.

This is also true, boomers are the worst. Younger people are generally far more calm and accommodating, contrary to stereotype.

>Since the worst aspects of this generation are on the internet, that makes it the worst generation!

The world has always been this awful, just because it's coming to light doesn't mean it's getting worse.

The dumb cunt's name is Glenda, it's obviously a boomer. Millennials almost never act like that.

>not allowed to complain about bad service
Millenials sure love to take it up the ass. I mean, they do it to everyone so it's ok.

>Younger people are generally far more calm and accommodating, contrary to stereotype.

Have you never seen the millennial retards chimping out at colleges over any speaker to the right of Bernie?

We're talking about accommodating towards people working in the service industry, not politics.

>driving friend home
>he begs me to drop him off at Fazoli's four minutes before they close, so he can get some spaghetti
>don't so it, because I know that's annoying af
>mfw he whines the whole way home

>Glenda Davis
Sounds like a washed up american hag who thinks she's entitled to everything because she's an old bat past her prime. Fucking boomers topkek

Still not true, chimping out in fast food restaurants was not a thing until millennials came of age

You did the right thing user, restaurant employees everywhere will bless you for having common decency

Not him but I've literally never seen a white millennial chimp out over something in my time working in the service industry. They just avoid conflict like the plague

Who are you trying to fool

God you're friend is a bitch.

How long until the majority of boomers are dead? I can't wait.

How they can be out of roast beef, but only for 30 minutes, does strike me as a valid question.

Is it frozen and they need to thaw it or what?

>InB4 bbbbut boomers bought a house and 5 cars in San Francisco at 18 on a factory job
>inb4ing your own post
>implying this doesn't matter
Millennials are entitled little shits but you're no different. The irony is hilarious. Boomers and people just like them lived on cruise control forever, only their wild ride never ended because the world was their oyster. Millennials have the same shit attitude but will actually have to face the reality that the boomers are leaving us all with, and the boomers won't do anything but laugh about it because that's how people are: selfish twats.

They probably had a batch slated to come out in around 30 mins. Most restaurants work on a rotation for making things that take a long time to cook, and they try to make it so as little as possible is wasted out of the previous batch so they only fire as much as they figure is necessary.

Working in food service for a year should be require to post on this board. And I mean BOH; fuck servers.

Holy fuck, the FB comments on fast food pages trigger me so hard. They are part of the reason why I deleted mine. Thousands upon thousands of petty complaints from middle aged women demanding action be taken by corporate because the store was closed 5 min early, or their sandwich came out wrong.
"GUESS I WONT BE BACK.. ... haha NO MORE BUSINESS FROM ME :))))) teehee"

Like the $20 you spend there weekly will affect a national corporation in any way. Take your sagging, entitled ass somewhere else.
These people must have extremely unfulfilling lives.

and 99% of the time they end up going back.

do they really do actual roasting of beef at individual arby's restaurants?

according to them it is and if you look you can see the oven they use in the back. it's a glass-doored convection stack oven that they slow-cook the beef in. i'd assume a batch takes 5 hours or so; 4 if they rush it or use chemical tenderizing.

yes spending money at a business affects them

Thanks for being a standup guy, user.

>tfw no green giantess waifu

>Trump is a huge narcissist, but these other guys are also a bit narcissistic so that makes it ok.

t. typical Trump supporter

You mad bro? Take it back to pol

>have you seen *random political fringe group*