What is the best chip flavor and why is it salt and vinegar

what is the best chip flavor and why is it salt and vinegar.

Jalapeno Cheetos

Lightly seasoned with salt please.
What kind of potatoes are these?

Hated the way these smelled. I only see ghetto/white trash people eating them most of the time.

Paired with an ice cold Pepsiā„¢, Delicious!

sour cream and onion master race

But best flavor is just salted. I feel like that anyone who eats them with weird flavors are same kind of people who want a syrup in their coffee

This pairs well with a can of sardines. I'ts almost tastes like a trip to London!

wrong.

I had those ketchup flavored chips from Canada, surprisingly not terrible

Stand down, pleb

underrated post

Salt & Vinegar is the patrician's "regular" chip flavour.

Kettle Moscow Mule chips are my all-time fav. Lime and ginger is such a bizarre concept for a chip flavour but goddamn is it ever fuckin good

I like salt and vinegar chips because faggots who steal chips stay away from my goddamn bag.

They should come in a purple bag, but you're correct. It's the patricians choice.

Ayo hol up

Superior

Herr's can normally go fuck themselves, but these chips are great.

>not using sea salt
>not using malt vinegar

fug, forgot pic

That flavour looks amazing.
It's Herr's Lays over here?
So why the fuck don't we have that

Is that the same company that makes Chipsticks? If so, Chipsticks are far better, imho. Though I doubt Smiths could do anything wrong.

>Salt & Vinegar is the patrician's "regular" chip flavour.
I'm not good at talking in memes, but if I was, that's what I would have written.

Like that guy said, salt & vinegar is a bare minimum. Just plain salt? Get that shit out of my face.

If you take s&v as a base, to improve upon it, you need to simply add spice.

Not enough freedom.

Supremacy.

I like to seal my lips around the perimeter of s&v chips and breath in the flavor. The salt and vinegar irritates my throat and nose a little bit, which adds to the experience.

Cape Cod brand make the briniest salt and vinegar chip. I order these online because I live in Seattle and they're hard to find in stores.

>I like to seal my lips around the perimeter of ______ and breath in the flavor. The ______ irritates my throat and nose a little bit, which adds to the experience.

And that spice is, tomato in your example? Dude tomato flavord chips suck.