Onions increases test

>onions increases test
>milk contains testosterone growth hormones
>soy isoflavones bind with estrogen receptors so estrogen can't
>eggs and dark meat contains cholesterol that helps with test production
>dark leafy greens increase test
Is it impossible to be a cute soyboy these days?

You should be glad that food doesn't significantly affect your endocrine system, or else humans would have died millions of years ago from being weak prey after having eaten the wrong plants or whatever.

What is happening in this picture

he's freaking out cause his eyeballs turned into fried eggs

hehehehe

>facebook science

The faucet is directly above the section in-between the sinks, so the water splashes into both. And that is just wrong.

foods with phytoesterogens according to (((wikipedia))):
Soybeans and soy products
Tempeh
Linseed (flax)
Sesame seeds
Wheat berries
Fenugreek (contains diosgenin, but also used to make Testofen®, a compound taken by men to increase testosterone).
Oats
Barley
Beans
Lentils
Yams
Rice
Alfalfa
Mung beans
Apples
Carrots
Pomegranates[29]
Wheat germ
Rice bran
Lupin
Kudzu
Coffee
Licorice root
Mint
Ginseng
Hops,[30]
Bourbon whiskey
Beer,[31]
Fennel and
Anise.[32]
Red clover (sometimes a constituent of green manure).

List of foods to help you feminise that actually work
Estradiol Valerate
Premarin
Spirolactone
Raloxifene
Cypterone

>tfw forgot to wash hands after peeling onions and fingered myself

You should embrace your masculinity or get on anti-androgens. Otters are actually the most desirable to high quality gays. It's mostly failed heteros going after the fem ones.

If this list is correct then that means i have been a girl (male) all this time without realizing it.

No, because you're monogastric. If that stuff did much, trans girls wouldn't be going to several shrink sessions just to get prescriptions for titty skittles.

you should worry more about the poop u got on ur fingers

>onions
>eggs
>dark meat
I'd rather have tits

A giant cockroach landed on her back and she grabbed it not knowing what it was. After throwing the roach out a window, she went to wash her hands

there's only one sink there, not two. The bisection you think you're seeing is just water

be my gf (please)

concentration in soy is many times more than anything on this list fyi

Phytoestrogens are literally millions of times less potent, and they increase testosterone by lowering estrogen aka hormone homeostasis.

Yeah, phytoestrogens block real estrogen so it's bad for being cute. Thanks for proving my point

The problem is soy diminishes the effect of estrofem

But I'm a boy.

it's easier to say that you thing everyone that doesn't eat chicken and rice is a faggot for you, and stop being so insecure about calling people faggot. It's not like you give a fuck if people call you bigot

>You should be glad that food doesn't significantly affect your endocrine system

it is significantly effected. you should like, totally not be so dishonest, like, your definition of "significant" is fucking aids.

prepare to be attacked. there's like a soy cult or something, or maybe big agribusiness is panicking over the "soyboy" term and they can't sell you soy in everything.

just like how margarine producers attack butter

She can't wash her hands clean of murder.

>Out damn Turk

Her dick started leaking blood again

Read literally any peer reviewed academic study on the subject. Just because a meme is funny doesnt mean its true you mongoloid

>read

They don’t want you to know about these things. They’d rather you take medicine like a chump.

I don't understand the "science is all bought and paid and illegitimate" argument.
If you think the people who are interested in science and went through a ton of dumb shit to get a ph.D and sit in a lab all day pipetting shit are lying to you for money, what makes you think the talk show hosts and image macros pushing these theories aren't as well?
Are things only possibly true because they fit your anecdotal worldview?
I'm a biology major and people on this board just repeatedly demonstrate this astonishing ignorance of modern science with ironclad conviction because it supports their personal prejudices and it's impossible to differentiate between genuine morons and trolls.

So I guess the only reliable source of agreed-upon rigorous standards for reality if you uneducated-ass opinions and /pol/ "graphs"?

I see the pro-soyboy narrative has developed some cohesion finally. To be fair I think there's always been soyboys because there's always been a soyboy meme. Behold Narcissus, the original soyboy class servant.

I'd pound Narcissus's boypussy desu

Have you read Macbeth?

Fugg i love me some tofu and tempeh

Eat a bunch of carbs and fat and only do cardio. Take fiber pills cause you're gonna have some liquid shits.

it sucks to think that that delicious snack you purchased on a buck that lifted your spirits on a bad day is full of poison. nobody wants to think that.

but it's the time to be outraged
they're just cutting corners for profit, soy is not a required ingredient in any of your food

>her
>dick
what

>>her
>>dick
>what

>servant

She's a cute girl (boy)

The sink yells WAH at her and she starts crying in terror

What the hell are you talking about

If he could have cast a dildo after his own dick, he would have too.

Sauce?

Why in the fuck can't people comprehend that phytoestrogens are not human estrogens?

It's me.

I hope not. I really want to be a cute soyboy without changing my diet.

>veganism makes you a fag on a chemical level
Color me surprised

Be my Gf (male)

Weird that you should make that reference literally days after I learned that anime even existed because my roommate started watching it.

this
Also if an Adult male start taking massive amounts of testerone he is not getting any more Manly:only a neckbeard, small balls, prostate cancer and getting bald early. And also probably castration

we have Balls to produce all the testerone we need, you can talk a doctor if you feel insecure

Hormones only affect you during puberty and before, NOT after

He'd also likely develop strong homosexual tendencies. Gay men have been shown on average to have higher testosterone levels than straight men

I totally understand that feeling. Not the user you're replying to, by the way.

I always find it very disorienting to spend large amounts of time on this website with it's rhetoric and worldview and to try and shift towards more academic lines of reasoning and towards rational, factual based understanding of how the world actually exists.

Also nice quads, checked.

>Gay men have been shown on average to have higher testosterone levels than straight men
so scientifically speaking, taking it up the ass is more manly after all

OP literally says that specifically

Obviously. They get raw natural testosterone injected into their bodies all the time.

send pics

It is well known that samurais, Spartans and legionaries were gay af

it's not like any of you guys are using your testosterone

>legionaries
No, fuck off. Yes, romans did bumrape, but legionaries sure fucking didn't, cause it was punishable by death in many warcamps. also rome wasn't free of stigma for homos, patricians definitely considered themselves above it, and the only reason we still remember the degeneracy of rome is that rome, in general, was so insanely prudish that every weird orgy made it down in world history

did you miss the point of the thread? read OP again

it's actually bottom to top as most manga is so he is relieved of terror and anxiety when he touches water

>send pics
Of what? My cooking?

uhh both pics and (Your) ass

Kek