Tfw I order from Dominos just because of this progress bar

>tfw I order from Dominos just because of this progress bar

>Kajanthan
good luck

Oh shit

>Kanjanthan

poo in pizza?

You know it doesn't mean anything, right? Everything between Order Placed and Quality Check is purely based on average times. The Out For Delivery part is vaguely (barely) tracked because of GPS location data, but other than that, it's bullshit.

The pizza is pretty good

It was delivered by a manlet poo in the loo

how much did you tip, if any

$2

>Pizza stays in quality check for 15 minutes
It's fucking bullshit

Heh, my Dominoes is a three minute drive (taking into consideration of traffic lights.) No delivery charges for me. I just pick up.

>Being a carcuck

>Kajanthan
Which part of Ontario are you from, OP? Or are you a BCfag?

dumb question but are you supposed to tip when you pick up?
i ordered garlic rolls and something else at this place one time and went to pick it up, and as i was signing the receipt the dude made a funny inquisitive face looking at the receipt.

>carcuck
What did he mean by this?

busriding is the new wave

Etobicoke

Yeah. I figured you'd be in the GTA. I'm like two hours east. Your shitty people keep spreading out here building huge swaths of cookie cutter townhouse subdivisions.

2 to 3 dollars is fair.
If i have the money and it's not just one pizza, probably a 5 at most.

>Your shitty people
I (probably) want to genocide the people that just made my pizza

I meant "your" as in people from the GTA. That said, I like your style.

that tracker doesn't necessarily mean anything i had one time when it was baking i waited 10 minute extra before i usually leaf after it goes in the overn and i go to pick it up and im still waiting 15 minutes for the pizza to come out

>restaurants asking us to tip a register boys for for moving around a 1 pound box for 15 seconds at the most and punching in a few buttons
tipping culture has gone too far

>tfw literally every single time I order Domino's my shit is made by RAVJAMINDERPAL and delivered by NAFGURTEJ

I don't even mind it. It's a little more interesting than Chris and John.

bro that's all that guy did
i will tip if the person is awesome or if it's a place where i personally know the people. but tipping in that case was unacceptable

My tipping strat for pizza:
$1 + $1 per item carried. Round it up for a whole number if paying with card (so like $9.50 is $12 with tip)
This goes out the window if its a big order or something, this is mostly for a normal order to a house.

>dumb question but are you supposed to tip when you pick up?
Hell no. Who is the tip even going to? I never tip when I pick up.

They might want you to tip because the tips are split

Tips are for service. Servers and delivery people provide the service. The cooks who made the food are all salary. If I'm picking food up at a counter, there was no non-salaried service provided.

what do you mean by split

Not anymore

Some restaurants split the tips given to individuals between some or all of the workers (including management)

>Not anymore
Since when? Cooks are all paid like normal employees.

Been happening for years up here in leafland

Asian restaurants in particular just take the tips (put them directly in the till)

I still won't tip for carryout. If you want more money for the food, charge more. If the food is good, I will pay it. Especially for good Chinese food.

i like how it tells you the names of the employees. i now know that there is an edward working in the kitchen at my dominos, and a few others that i know i've seen multiple times, but i've forgotten because i haven't ordered domino's in a while.
they even have special/different progress bar screens for ordering certain things. i usually get a pan pizza and it's like some guy with a really smooth voice talking over it. this is where their budget goes i guess.

Thank you Kajanthan

Just because it's more interesting doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Nor does it mean it's a bad thing.

>tfw Mohammad works at my Dominos

>time to find a hat, brush my teeth, and clean up the beer cans

FUCK YOU TODD

that's actually pretty solid, might start using that pro strat

There is no "quality check," it's just a nice way of saying it's sitting on their shelf while they wait for the delivery driver to head out.

Not him, but I never tip.

Not him, but I never tip.

>Living in America and driving everywhere.

>not using the spanish lover theme

>Getting dominos when you're completely sober
The fuck is wrong with you?

Who said anything about being sober?

Better answer.

what pizza should I get?

had a few beers can either order dominos or drive drunk and get mcdonalds

>Chandra

I have a friend who works delivery at dominoes so I order from there when he's working and he sneaks me free shit

reeee they didn't bring me my drink and my icecream melted

thats rough dude

i didnt even know they sold ice cream

nobody cares about your blog fat piece of shit

In retrospect I can comprehend why serving icecream by delivery is a bad idea

dominos driver here made 131 in tips last night stay mad faggots

Dominos is doing that half off pizza deal right now, but every single time I try their pizza it turns out shit.

Their toppings are absolutely abysmal, especially the meats. What do I do? Just get plain cheese, or pepperoni like a child?

Pepperoni and jalapeno

Dollars or penises?

>Chandra didn't bake the pizza

hurr durr i make 7.25 flipping burgers at mcdicks

Just don't get anything with the sausage. every time I have dominos italian sausage it tastes expired.

Um, no? I don't work in the service industry. Nice projection, sweetie.

ah collecting those good boy points i see

You seem awfully offended that you job is sucking cutomers cocks. I'm sorry I insulted you, sweetie. Sex work is a noble profession.

No, why would you?
As an insider at a pizza place though, it's always nice when I get a tip, though I'd never expect it, unless I did some weird shit like take it out to your car and run back and forth with your credit card when I could've told your fat ass to walk inside yourself.

the people at my dominos told me that the progress bar was bullshit and to just come in about 20 minutes. I like the thin crust from there and that's about it.

I make more than that everyday and all I do is run a few excel macros every morning then shitpost for the rest of the day.

I think the term you're looking for is "cager".

My dominos is two blocks away and I still order delivery.

I order from dominos because it's the only pizza place close enough to deliver to my house.
It's a sad life.

Daddy! I'm horny!!

you get better deals with pick up, too

pretty sure the "made by" name is whichever manager is on shift

>not using the 80's rock theme
THANKS FOR ORDERING DOMINOS ARE YOU READY TO TRACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dominos or Pizza Hut? We have both where I live. If it makes a difference I only eat pizza cut into itty bitty squares.

Dominos pizza tastes like shit. Probably because pakis make it in my local one

>tfw I order from Dominos just because it's the only joint I can get a pizza from after midnight where I live.

>live in Bramladesh
>see a white guy's name appear on the dominos tracker
>he's actually brown
Well, I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

Why the heck it's always indian who work on dominoes?

>Not changing it to the interactive pizza dude in the kitchen skin

>not just going outside with a beer and joint and toking with the delivery girl outside your apartment for long enough to get her digits