I love weird japanese food like this

i love weird japanese food like this

i love weird Japanese food like this

Is that a real post or a fucking bot?

>vegan parmesan
???

you'd be surprised what you can do with cashews

I didn't think you could make onigiri unappetizing, but you sure showed me!

>I didn't think you could make onigiri unappetizing

This is the first time the watermark really makes the pic

why not give it a unique name? are vegans really that lazy?

Not parmezan for sure.

Those are honestly good, though. Savory flavors go well with rice; sweet ones generally don't.

It's the reason that Nips in internment camps were so turned off by the food, because dipshit military cooks paired rice with peaches, and cinnamon sugar, and other sweet shit that doesn't fucking go well with rice. They still do it today, and it just boggles my fucking mind.

Rice is not bread.

the sad thing is that regular onigiri are already vegan, and probably a quarter of the calories of that shit

Rolled egg onigiri sounds terrific

>Americans
>too much sugar

well obviously

Well vegans want the same food to be made with completely different ingredients. So everything is substituting for something else. They cant just make unique vegan dishes.

vegans really need to chill with cashew and yeast/soy/msg, cheese alternatives

Vegans forgot that imitation is the ultimate form of flattery.

THOSE ARE SOME TASTY LOOKING JELLY DONUTS :D

As a vegan, I think it is very weird to put cheese on Japanese food and then make a vegan version of that instead of just the traditional way without cheese. It's like they're braindead.

>rice balls

But those are triangles...

I guess that's why omnivores put spices (vegan) on all their meats and soy (vegan) in all their dairy products.

And that what makes us superior, we can have best things from both worlds while vegans still struggle with non-existent first world problems that no one cares about instead of using their energy on something productive.

but onigiri is already vegan...

>Omnivores can eat whatever the hell they want
>Vegans can only eat a small subset of what omnivores do
>"You're not seasoning your food with spices (which happen to be vegan, and were used long before veganism ever appeared) because you want it to be tastier! You're just imitating us because you recognize veganism as the superior diet! Now let me eat my soy burger with fake cheddar, filthy carnist."

This is your brain on veganism.

seaweed is a fish

>soy in all their dairy products
Which ones?

I don't get it.

>Being this retarded

it's probably nutritional yeast

Spices aren't vegan, plants died for those

Wtf I love jelly donuts

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS RETARD BROCK FUCKING GET, IT TOGETHER.

"omnivores" dont make garlic substitutes out of meat then still call it garlic, you cum gargling fuckwad

Japanese does not give a single fuck about veganism

It's always nutritional yeast. Stuff is pretty tasty though I'll admit.

>wat is shojin ryori
muriclap ejumucashun

>vegan
>parmesan crusted
It's almost as if some fucktarded vegan were trying to add flavor to xer pathetic diet.

Didn't you know? Cows eat GMO soybeans, that's why they excrete so much pus from their teats. Same reason chickens pop out one or two fresh menstruations every day for people to eat.

Sometimes the translation is the best part.

was waiting for some faggot to say this

i've been meaning to make onigiri for a few days now
what are some good fillings i can buy at the food store?
i have shrimps and crab surimi at home but i would like at least one more filling

umeboshi